• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
If this is supposed to be a leak, it's fake.

Dixie Kong is 3rd most important DK character now. Her importance through time has surpassed K Rool, who can't even return in his own franchise.
Sheik will not be cut, that is crazy.
Impa can be added, with a unique moveset.
Krystal can be added, if Wolf stays. And Wolf will stay.
Snake isn't going anywhere. Why would he? MGS5 isn't on Wii U? Who cares?
There is no reason to remove anybody this time around. Young Link and Pichu were the only ones actually removed before Brawl. We don't have that ****ty, unnecessary, or clone-y of a character as them time around.
You can't discredit a leak because you don't like it.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
MGS4 has nothing to do with it. It was Kojima pleading with Sakurai to get Snake into Melee. But they were too far into development to put him in. So they slapped him into Brawl, instead.
Well then what does MGS V matter?Kojima and Sakurai are probably on the same page, just like the first time Snake was in Smash.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
LUCARIO CONFIRMED!

CHECK THE JAPANESE PAGE!

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Pic of the day. The heroic Aura Pokémon, Lucario, joins the battle!! We've increased the influence of Aura this time, so a damaged Lucario is truly a force to be reckoned with.

andimidna

Smash Master
Pic of the day. The heroic Aura Pokémon, Lucario, joins the battle!! We've increased the influence of Aura this time, so a damaged Lucario is truly a force to be reckoned with. Lucario joined the battle for the first time in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, which was released six years ago. The production staff of Brawl worked really hard to expand the character roster--without their efforts, Lucario probably never would have joined the battle.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
SAKURAI STRIKES AGAIN!

Pikachu is no longer alone, Lucario hasn't been cut! That's another one that the "relevancy" people kept bagging on. :troll:

Bahaha, my no cuts prediction is slowly coming true.

Mdilly99

Smash Journeyman
But hes not on the website.. But he returns!!!! Hmmm... Wasnt there a leak that said lucario AND mewtwo would be in??? That was probobly fake thouh.. But i still want mewtwo.

Reznor

work in progress
I don't think anyone really doubted him ............. well except the Zoroark fans

andimidna

Smash Master
So anniversary confirmations do come true...
And people that like footnotes will never be disappointed. Remember when Sakurai didn't even give descriptions. He just said "Pic of the Day." then started saying "Pic of the Day." then listed the characters seen. Now we're getting 2 full descriptions, I like this. Plus 2 characters per month is a thing now. March will be Yoshi and Palutena.

andimidna

Smash Master
Why do you say this?
Lucario joined the battle for the first time in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, which was released six years ago. The production staff of Brawl worked really hard to expand the character roster--without their efforts, Lucario probably never would have joined the battle.

Who lieks mah new pic? :3

Definitely a Stage Hazard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I was going to include Lucario and Sonic, but I figured I'd play it safe since I thought that they were an iota less guaranteed than the others, although both of them were also essentially sure bets once we got into the Dojo days.
Yeah, well Lucario was a lock two games in a row.

And again people hounded me for saying Lucario is a shone-in, and again I'm right.

It just shows how big of idiots people can be.

Now let's wait for the anti-Mewtwo and Jigglypuff crowds to derail the hype, and make up bullcrap "leaks" to "win".

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Of note, this takes down the Translator leak, which claims Diddy will be the next character revealed.

@Neon, also, might want to get the Occopicus leak out of the OP. That was Fortanono.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
but Lucario is irrelevant because it's not 4th gen anymore, right guys? He's gonna get cut, Genesect or Zoroark will replace him.

Also X and Y are too new and will not get reps /logic

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
While i don't think this affects mewtwo that much, i do think it hurts zoroark's chances a fair bit....I actually wanted zoroark more than lucario too...

Kel

Smash Master
The anniversary for this character reveal is Smash Bros Brawl (X technically). Brawl came out in Japan January 31st, 2008.

Also wtf they made his aura stronger 0_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom