• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
I'm not sure if the whole clipping thing is pertaining to the real or fake argument, but regardless I don't think it matters in that respect seeing, as I've mentioned before, we've already seen clipping in official screenshots, of the Wii U I might also add.

But it's something to talk about that actually has to do with the thread topic I suppose.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm not sure if the whole clipping thing is pertaining to the real or fake argument, but regardless I don't think it matters in that respect seeing, as I've mentioned before, we've already seen clipping in official screenshots, of the Wii U I might also add.

But it's something to talk about that actually is the thread topic I suppose.
It's what gave us Kirbamus...

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
After hearing about the return of the attention *****...

I remembered why we need Ness back in Smash. Please Ness you're our only hope. Save us!

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
The staff is not clipping into Palutena. The end of the staff is behind Palutena's body but in front of her hair. That little dark spot on her dress is just shading.

Dinoman96

Smash Master
I'm not so sure why you are all so concerned about this predictions guys. He's just one of the many fishes in the "dumb fake text leak" ocean. Not too different from the usual people you'd see on 4chan or Gamefaqs.

About the staff being more detailed, that isn't what I meant. I was talking about the general shape of the top of her staff. I just meant how it's bizarre how the supposed leaked model differs in design from the most recent design that is set to appear in the background of a stage.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I'm not so sure why you are all so concerned about this predictions guys. He's just one of the many fishes in the "dumb fake text leak" ocean. Not too different from the usual people you'd see on 4chan or Gamefaqs.

About the staff being more detailed, that isn't what I meant. I was talking about the general shape of the top of her staff. I just meant how it's bizarre how the supposed leaked model differs in design from the most recent design that is set to appear in the background of a stage.
It all depends on if Nintendo makes a different design for characters in the background and their in models. I think that they would use the same model for the statue and the character but some people don't think so. It all just depends on how you look at it. The leak could be fake or real. Either way Palutena still has a good chance at being in the game as a playable character I think (and want)

Tomorrows pic of the day is a statue of mario in the background and mario fighting "Some characters may look different depending on if they are background elements or not *laughs" I really want it to happen...

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Palutena's staff in the "leak" looks a bit rounder than the one in Brawl. That could just be me though. Is that what your talking about?

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Consider that, in the new game, the staff isn't as rounded in the 3DS leak, but it is rounded in the Wii U statue, because they couldn't make it rounded in the 3DS one? Go to the website and look at any picture of Marth's shoulder armor, then look at the 3DS pic of him.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Consider that, in the new game, the staff isn't as rounded in the 3DS leak, but it is rounded in the Wii U statue, because they couldn't make it rounded in the 3DS one? Go to the website and look at any picture of Marth's shoulder armor, then look at the 3DS pic of him.
...I don't see it...

Dinoman96

Smash Master
Uprising was a 3DS game as well and her staff was much more rounded than here, so....

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Then why does the statue look purely like Uprising, especially the staff?
The statue itself could literally be created to look like the model in Uprising for authenticity. It's still up in the air.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
After hearing about the return of the attention *****...

I remembered why we need Ness back in Smash. Please Ness you're our only hope. Save us!

Haven't you seen brawl taunts, ness can only help if lucas is there, to bad he is cut:troll:

(side note: so many amazing emoticoms to use!)

Dinoman96

Smash Master
Gee I don't know, why does the ROB statue look different from playable ROB?

Because the above model was just ported over from F-Zero GX?

Before you say the same with the Palutena statue, I'm pretty sure the statue we see in the image was built from the ground up. And isn't Pit supposed to be his Uprising form anyway? The Palutena we see in the images are like some weird mix.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Because the above model was just ported over from F-Zero GX?

Before you say the same with the Palutena statue, I'm pretty sure the statue we see in the image was built from the ground up. And isn't Pit supposed to be his Uprising form anyway? The Palutena we see in the images are like some weird mix.
Theoretically, they could've ported it. It's not like it's a 2D game being upgraded, the 3D Models for the area exist on the 3DS, getting those assets and upgrading them for the Wii U is not exactly impossible.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Fun times here. How many rumors would die if there was only say, a close-up of Olimar's butt, tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom