• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

relisthain

Smash Apprentice
I "predict" that when the "prediction leak" has been debunked, the guy who did it will just go off and say "I was just "predicting" that, it wasn't a leak! I never said it was true!"

What a ****.

I """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""predict"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" he's probably gonna do that.
He said that if shulk doesn't show on the 30th he's a fake, and he has been really polite so far.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but that leak has every character in Smash to date returning, yes? A prospect Sakurai himself shot down?
His exact words were

"I can answer that: no. We don’t have the time to fully recreate every single character who’s been in Smash Bros at this point,"

It could be me over analyzing, but a big thing is he said this, and not "include." Fully recreate could mean how they changed Bowser and Pit. Ofcourse, even still, I don't think EVERYONE from Melee and Brawl will return. I believe there was an article on how many models were imported from Brawl, so again, it could lean more there. You never really know with translations and differences in meaning.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
I agree, he's sounded arrogant, the way he words it, but at least he admits there's a chance of being wrong and will gracefully take the fall. What he says does contradict a few things though, I'm just enjoying the creativity of his responses.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
I agree, he's sounded arrogant, the way he words it, but at least he admits there's a chance of being wrong and will gracefully take the fall. What he says does contradict a few things though, I'm just enjoying the creativity of his responses.
Well, I think it's funny that the topic has stayed up for so long. Also, if Shulk is revealed on the 30th, he's going to be a LOT more popular. He may have to make a second topic!

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
found a BIGGER LEAK THEN RIDLEY
[QUOTE
Hello, fellow Smash fans. You probably don't care who I am, where I'm from, or what I did, so I won't bother explaining. All you guys want to know is the content of Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U, right? So I'll tell you guys what I know, but I can't promise that you'll like it or believe it.

There are a total of 59 characters in the game, including transformations. You know 21 of them already, so that leaves 38 to be revealed.

Let me go ahead and tell you that Sheik is definitely returning, as is Zero Suit Samus. This time, ZSS can be selectable from the character select screen like Sheik in Brawl.

In fact, those of you expecting cuts from Brawl are going to be disappointed: they're all back, though there are some changes in the transition. That leaves 16 "newcomers" in the game. Most of them are going to be unlockable and should be quite a surprise, assuming you turn back now. Don't say I didn't warn you...

I guess I should start off with Ridley. He was the first newcomer that was worked on, though there were doubts as to his inclusion. Apparently, Sakurai wanted to see if he could make him work as a fighter. Needless to say, he did. He has a very unconventional play style, but it made him a unique addition. Ridley's success caused Sakurai to start looking into more unique fighters and play styles, as we've seen with the four newcomers already revealed.

For Mario characters, in addition to Rosalina, Dr. Mario is going to return. He's further decloned from when he was in Melee, using L-shaped pills for a few new attacks. Dr. Luigi is an alt costume.

The DK newcomer has always been between Dixie and K. Rool. Originally, Sakurai wanted to go back to the work on Dixie that he did from Brawl. When he approached Retro Studios regarding the DK series content for Smash, they surprised him by showing off a new design for K. Rool and asking Sakurai to consider him for inclusion. From that point on, both Dixie and K. Rool were planned for the roster. In the end, however, Dixie became lower priority and didn't make it into the final roster. She is being considered for a possible DLC pack for the future. Personally, I think K. Rool was well worth it, as he is extremely fun to play as.

As many predicted, Pit is joined by Palutena as a newcomer for Kid Icarus. I don't know how legitimate the recent "leak" is, but the model appears to match up with her artwork.

As far as Zelda characters, Sakurai was originally going to go back to his Toon Zelda and "Toon Sheik" concept cut from Brawl. However, he decided to bring back another cut character instead: Young Link. Now I know what you're thinking: "Three Links? WTF SAKURAI?!?!" But trust me, it's one of the most imaginative move sets in the game. Let me explain.

Young Link's character design is a mix between Melee (Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask) and Link Between Worlds. For the most part, his play style his pretty similar, but he has a few unique attributes to separate him from Toon Link and reference Majora's Mask. In fact, his Final Smash is a temp transform into Fierce Deity Link. His Down+B move now activates Ravio's Bracelet, transforming him into Drawing Link. He's a 2D fighter in the same vein as Game and Watch, only with a sword and shield. The Bomb move is now Drawing Link's Side B with his other specials and moves utilizing items from Ravio's shop. His Down+B will transform him back into Young Link and for his Final Smash, he summons the Triforce of Lorule, which has the pieces come together, like in the opening to Link to the Past. Once it connects, it sends out an energy burst that damages opponents and causes a transform back into Young Link.

(To be continued on the next post, since I ran out of room...)

Continued...)
There are no other new Zelda characters playable, though Toon Zelda is a candidate for DLC in the future. There's a story going around that early in development, someone suggested King Harkinian for a newcomer. After that day, his desk was cleared out and he was never seen again... Moving on.

On the Fire Emblem front, Roy is going to be returning along with his fire attacks. For the most part, he seems to fit right in with the other characters. The newcomer for Fire Emblem is the avatar character, Robin, from Fire Emblem Awakening. The default design is male, with the female is an alt.

That so called leak around E3, while it may not be truthful, was right about Little Mac, Mii, and Pac-Man being in the game. The default Miis in the game are Sakurai, Iwata, Miyamoto, and Reggie (regardless of how that petition does). There are actually twelve color slots for Mii, one for each shirt a created Mii can have, so you could have up to twelve different Miis in each slot. Of course, the game will allow you the option of just using one Mii with different shirt colors as well, if that's more your liking. Pac-Man has a mixture between the classic and modern designs and his home stage is based on the original arcade game. Little Mac is pretty straightforward.

The Pokemon representation this time is very interesting. Jigglypuff's move set has been tweaked to take advantage of her new typing as Normal/Fairy. Mewtwo returns, as many people were hoping for. When trying to decide a newcomer for the series, Plusle and Minun was his first idea, not only because of plans from Brawl, but to represent the Hoenn games. However, during development, they were made a lower priority when the team decided to try and bring every character back. So yes, Pichu is returning from Melee. To be fair, his mechanic of damaging itself with electric attacks is unique, plus the team has decloned him by giving him some different moves from later generations, such as Electro Ball. His Final Smash is also called Volt Tackle, but the mechanic is different from Pikachu's and is more in line with the Pokemon version of the move. Oh, and Pichu's new design gives him the spiky ear from HeartGold and SoulSilver.

The Pokemon Trainer returns, though the stamina element has been removed and selecting the individual Pokemon from the portrait will disable the switching on KO mechanic for those who want to main a specific Pokemon. Note that it is still in effect when the trainer is selected. Also, Charizard has been replaced with a new Pokemon, Blaziken.(Apparently, the Pokemon Company wanted one new Pokemon character in the game and suggested Blaziken to tie in with the rumored Pokemon fighting game.) As far as moves go, he inherits Rock Smash and the Fire Blast portion of Triple Finish, with Sky Uppercut and Blaze Kick as his new specials.

As for Charizard, he's been given his own slot and has a reworked move set. His Final Smash is a Mega Evolution into Mega Charizard X. Unlike Giga Bowser and Wario-Man, this transform is permanent (upon being KO'd, he becomes regular Charizard again). In addition to added strength, his move set is changed up with some Dragon-type moves. His Final Smash is Blast Burn.

I'm going to briefly take some time here to address Snake's return. His being cut from the game was never considered by Sakurai, the dev team, or Nintendo. The only issue was whether Konami and Kojima wanted him to return. Luckily, this was the case, with Snake still being Solid Snake (not Big Boss/Naked Snake). And the plan is for David Hayter to reprise the role, though this hasn't been finalized yet. Rumor is that Snake will be revealed in a Nintendo Direct to coincide with a Metal Gear announcement for Wii U.

(To be continued, as it was too long for this post, as well...)

(Continued...)

As for the final character... there's actually a funny story behind it. Earlier builds of the game actually had Goku playable. Sakurai and his team decided to develop him as a joke so that they could have fun messing around with an overpowered character on their lunch breaks. (It was also a good tool to use for balancing purposes, ironically enough.) Eventually, the team got pretty attached to the play style, but obviously couldn't put Goku in the game. So, they decided to give the move set to another character while toning it down to be fun, but fair. When deciding this part, someone suggested that a Smash original character should be on the roster. And that, my friends, is the story of how the last unlockable character in the game became Tabuu.

To recap, there are no cuts from Brawl, and these are the 20 additions to the roster:
Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Rosalina and Luma
Mega Man
Dr. Mario
K. Rool
Young Link
Drawing Link (part of Young Link)
Ridley
Mewtwo
Pichu
Blaziken (part of Pokemon Trainer, replacing Charizard)
Mega Charizard X (part of standalone Charizard addition)
Roy
Robin
Palutena
Little Mac
Mii
Pac-Man
Tabuu

So if we don't count transforms, Brawl had 35 characters. Of the 20 newcomers, 5 are returns from Melee. Charizard is also getting his own slot, making 41 veterans. Of the fifteen newcomers remaining, three are transforms, bringing it down to 12, of which we know 4 already. That leaves eight unrevealed newcomers in the game and a total of 53 character slots plus the space for Random. To me, this would be a pretty ideal roster. There is also the possibility that we'll see more characters as DLC in the future, but that isn't for certain. We may need to wait for Smash 5.

Of course, you are more than welcome to not believe this roster. To be honest, I'm not sure if I would believe it myself if I was in your shoes. But I figured that I may as well share it with those who are curious to know. And who knows? Knowing the roster now may save you disappointment later on.

This post is much bigger than I anticipated (I had to use three, holy cow), so I think I'll need to stop here. Anyone who's curious about other features in the game, please let me know. I'll try to answer the best I can.

]
[/quote]
Sounds like a Smash Fan's wet dream

Simensis

Smash Apprentice
found a BIGGER LEAK THEN RIDLEY
[QUOTE
Hello, fellow Smash fans. You probably don't care who I am, where I'm from, or what I did, so I won't bother explaining. All you guys want to know is the content of Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U, right? So I'll tell you guys what I know, but I can't promise that you'll like it or believe it.

There are a total of 59 characters in the game, including transformations. You know 21 of them already, so that leaves 38 to be revealed.

Let me go ahead and tell you that Sheik is definitely returning, as is Zero Suit Samus. This time, ZSS can be selectable from the character select screen like Sheik in Brawl.

In fact, those of you expecting cuts from Brawl are going to be disappointed: they're all back, though there are some changes in the transition. That leaves 16 "newcomers" in the game. Most of them are going to be unlockable and should be quite a surprise, assuming you turn back now. Don't say I didn't warn you...

I guess I should start off with Ridley. He was the first newcomer that was worked on, though there were doubts as to his inclusion. Apparently, Sakurai wanted to see if he could make him work as a fighter. Needless to say, he did. He has a very unconventional play style, but it made him a unique addition. Ridley's success caused Sakurai to start looking into more unique fighters and play styles, as we've seen with the four newcomers already revealed.

For Mario characters, in addition to Rosalina, Dr. Mario is going to return. He's further decloned from when he was in Melee, using L-shaped pills for a few new attacks. Dr. Luigi is an alt costume.

The DK newcomer has always been between Dixie and K. Rool. Originally, Sakurai wanted to go back to the work on Dixie that he did from Brawl. When he approached Retro Studios regarding the DK series content for Smash, they surprised him by showing off a new design for K. Rool and asking Sakurai to consider him for inclusion. From that point on, both Dixie and K. Rool were planned for the roster. In the end, however, Dixie became lower priority and didn't make it into the final roster. She is being considered for a possible DLC pack for the future. Personally, I think K. Rool was well worth it, as he is extremely fun to play as.

As many predicted, Pit is joined by Palutena as a newcomer for Kid Icarus. I don't know how legitimate the recent "leak" is, but the model appears to match up with her artwork.

As far as Zelda characters, Sakurai was originally going to go back to his Toon Zelda and "Toon Sheik" concept cut from Brawl. However, he decided to bring back another cut character instead: Young Link. Now I know what you're thinking: "Three Links? WTF SAKURAI?!?!" But trust me, it's one of the most imaginative move sets in the game. Let me explain.

Young Link's character design is a mix between Melee (Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask) and Link Between Worlds. For the most part, his play style his pretty similar, but he has a few unique attributes to separate him from Toon Link and reference Majora's Mask. In fact, his Final Smash is a temp transform into Fierce Deity Link. His Down+B move now activates Ravio's Bracelet, transforming him into Drawing Link. He's a 2D fighter in the same vein as Game and Watch, only with a sword and shield. The Bomb move is now Drawing Link's Side B with his other specials and moves utilizing items from Ravio's shop. His Down+B will transform him back into Young Link and for his Final Smash, he summons the Triforce of Lorule, which has the pieces come together, like in the opening to Link to the Past. Once it connects, it sends out an energy burst that damages opponents and causes a transform back into Young Link.

(To be continued on the next post, since I ran out of room...)

Continued...)
There are no other new Zelda characters playable, though Toon Zelda is a candidate for DLC in the future. There's a story going around that early in development, someone suggested King Harkinian for a newcomer. After that day, his desk was cleared out and he was never seen again... Moving on.

On the Fire Emblem front, Roy is going to be returning along with his fire attacks. For the most part, he seems to fit right in with the other characters. The newcomer for Fire Emblem is the avatar character, Robin, from Fire Emblem Awakening. The default design is male, with the female is an alt.

That so called leak around E3, while it may not be truthful, was right about Little Mac, Mii, and Pac-Man being in the game. The default Miis in the game are Sakurai, Iwata, Miyamoto, and Reggie (regardless of how that petition does). There are actually twelve color slots for Mii, one for each shirt a created Mii can have, so you could have up to twelve different Miis in each slot. Of course, the game will allow you the option of just using one Mii with different shirt colors as well, if that's more your liking. Pac-Man has a mixture between the classic and modern designs and his home stage is based on the original arcade game. Little Mac is pretty straightforward.

The Pokemon representation this time is very interesting. Jigglypuff's move set has been tweaked to take advantage of her new typing as Normal/Fairy. Mewtwo returns, as many people were hoping for. When trying to decide a newcomer for the series, Plusle and Minun was his first idea, not only because of plans from Brawl, but to represent the Hoenn games. However, during development, they were made a lower priority when the team decided to try and bring every character back. So yes, Pichu is returning from Melee. To be fair, his mechanic of damaging itself with electric attacks is unique, plus the team has decloned him by giving him some different moves from later generations, such as Electro Ball. His Final Smash is also called Volt Tackle, but the mechanic is different from Pikachu's and is more in line with the Pokemon version of the move. Oh, and Pichu's new design gives him the spiky ear from HeartGold and SoulSilver.

The Pokemon Trainer returns, though the stamina element has been removed and selecting the individual Pokemon from the portrait will disable the switching on KO mechanic for those who want to main a specific Pokemon. Note that it is still in effect when the trainer is selected. Also, Charizard has been replaced with a new Pokemon, Blaziken.(Apparently, the Pokemon Company wanted one new Pokemon character in the game and suggested Blaziken to tie in with the rumored Pokemon fighting game.) As far as moves go, he inherits Rock Smash and the Fire Blast portion of Triple Finish, with Sky Uppercut and Blaze Kick as his new specials.

As for Charizard, he's been given his own slot and has a reworked move set. His Final Smash is a Mega Evolution into Mega Charizard X. Unlike Giga Bowser and Wario-Man, this transform is permanent (upon being KO'd, he becomes regular Charizard again). In addition to added strength, his move set is changed up with some Dragon-type moves. His Final Smash is Blast Burn.

I'm going to briefly take some time here to address Snake's return. His being cut from the game was never considered by Sakurai, the dev team, or Nintendo. The only issue was whether Konami and Kojima wanted him to return. Luckily, this was the case, with Snake still being Solid Snake (not Big Boss/Naked Snake). And the plan is for David Hayter to reprise the role, though this hasn't been finalized yet. Rumor is that Snake will be revealed in a Nintendo Direct to coincide with a Metal Gear announcement for Wii U.

(To be continued, as it was too long for this post, as well...)

(Continued...)

As for the final character... there's actually a funny story behind it. Earlier builds of the game actually had Goku playable. Sakurai and his team decided to develop him as a joke so that they could have fun messing around with an overpowered character on their lunch breaks. (It was also a good tool to use for balancing purposes, ironically enough.) Eventually, the team got pretty attached to the play style, but obviously couldn't put Goku in the game. So, they decided to give the move set to another character while toning it down to be fun, but fair. When deciding this part, someone suggested that a Smash original character should be on the roster. And that, my friends, is the story of how the last unlockable character in the game became Tabuu.

To recap, there are no cuts from Brawl, and these are the 20 additions to the roster:
Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Rosalina and Luma
Mega Man
Dr. Mario
K. Rool
Young Link
Drawing Link (part of Young Link)
Ridley
Mewtwo
Pichu
Blaziken (part of Pokemon Trainer, replacing Charizard)
Mega Charizard X (part of standalone Charizard addition)
Roy
Robin
Palutena
Little Mac
Mii
Pac-Man
Tabuu

So if we don't count transforms, Brawl had 35 characters. Of the 20 newcomers, 5 are returns from Melee. Charizard is also getting his own slot, making 41 veterans. Of the fifteen newcomers remaining, three are transforms, bringing it down to 12, of which we know 4 already. That leaves eight unrevealed newcomers in the game and a total of 53 character slots plus the space for Random. To me, this would be a pretty ideal roster. There is also the possibility that we'll see more characters as DLC in the future, but that isn't for certain. We may need to wait for Smash 5.

Of course, you are more than welcome to not believe this roster. To be honest, I'm not sure if I would believe it myself if I was in your shoes. But I figured that I may as well share it with those who are curious to know. And who knows? Knowing the roster now may save you disappointment later on.

This post is much bigger than I anticipated (I had to use three, holy cow), so I think I'll need to stop here. Anyone who's curious about other features in the game, please let me know. I'll try to answer the best I can.

]
[/quote]

This may as well be called the "Smasboards wet dream" leak. Too good to be true.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
This may as well be called the "Smasboards wet dream" leak. Too good to be true.
If anyone's wet dream is to have every cut character from Melee return, I certainly hope they aren't on Smashboards.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If anyone's wet dream is to have every cut character from Melee return, I certainly hope they aren't on Smashboards.
Every wet dream has a part the person would rather forget. :troll:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Oh god I don't want to know what was there before a mod edited it
Well, I typed "My reaction to the last few leaks" and then put a gif of the scene from Jurassic Park where the guy walks up the the mountain of dinosaur dump and says "That is one big pile of s**t". I thought it was clever, but was unaware that gifs with swears would be taken down. Oh well.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
I would like to see every cut character from Melee return, but I'd be content if they didn't make it back in. Brawl's roster was fine without them, I'm sure Smash 4's will be as well.

D

Deleted member

I don't really want it to happen either (not a big fan of Blaziken or Greninja... even though they were my starters). I wouldn't actually mind Venasaur and Blastoise instead of Squirtle and Ivysaur. However, the best decision (in my opinion) is to cut the two that hold Charizard down. Make some room for other newcomers.
The irony of it is, Squirtle's probably the better character and Charizard is holding him down. :troll:
Then again, Charizard by default is holding himself down when you think about it....

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Both I think are obviously fake, and Mr. Predictions is just being smarter about it. Do you guys think Shulk has any chance in hell of getting in? (I don't know much about him, not against it or anything, just wondering how popular he is)

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Both I think are obviously fake, and Mr. Predictions is just being smarter about it. Do you guys think Shulk has any chance in hell of getting in? (I don't know much about him, not against it or anything, just wondering how popular he is)
He has a moderately reasonable chance, he's fairly popular. But he isn't the safest newcomer to go with, though at this point I wouldn't call any potential newcomer a safe option to predict.

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
He has a moderately reasonable chance, he's fairly popular. But he isn't the safest newcomer to go with, though at this point I would call any potential newcomer a safe option to predict.
You WOULD call any new comer safe, or would not? A little bit confused by your wording. Based on your previous sentence I'm guessing you mean guessing any new comers is not safe.

Sonicthesneak

Smash Ace
So after reading Mr. Prediction's thread on Gamefaqs, either he's the best troll we've seen on Smash related internets... or he knows something decent. That or he's the best troll in a while and he just has a lot of time on his hands.

That aside, with the fact that Two Tribes is teasing big Wii U news this week and that such info could happen in a Nintendo Direct where Shulk could also be announced for Smash 4... well you get where it's going. If it's false it's been a fun ride (reading his thread). If this is all true though... then this has been the the most exciting moment of Smash 4 related goodness for me since this game was announced! Even more so then the E3 reveal. :D

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
shulk is the most wanted in japan if I have my info right
You don't then. K. Rool is still the most wanted newcomer according to the few guys who knows Japanese around here, while Mewtwo and Roy are the most wanted character overall. Shulk is more popular than over here for sure though.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
k rool surprises me
You don't then. K. Rool is still the most wanted newcomer according to the few guys who knows Japanese around here, while Mewtwo and Roy are the most wanted character overall. Shulk is more popular than over here for sure though.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
OK, so the "prediction" guy also claimed this as well:

As promised, I have returned with more "predictions". And as promised, there are all "predictions" regarding new assist trophies. Here are the new assist trophies, as "predicted" by me. This is not necesarily every single new one.

Ashley

Bubbles

Dominic

Dr. Kawashima

Duck Hunt Dog

Elite Beat Agents

Isabelle

Lucina

Ms. Pac Man

Proto Man

Skull Kid

T-Rex

Zip

If you want to ask about any assist trophy in particular, I can "predict" some answers.

Source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68422116?page=21

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I don't even know why you're giving this guy the time of day.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

As promised, I have returned with more "predictions". And as promised, there are all "predictions" regarding new assist trophies. Here are the new assist trophies, as "predicted" by me. This is not necesarily every single new one.

Ashley

Bubbles

Dominic

Dr. Kawashima

Duck Hunt Dog

Elite Beat Agents

Isabelle

Lucina

Ms. Pac Man

Proto Man

Skull Kid

T-Rex

Zip

If you want to ask about any assist trophy in particular, I can "predict" some answers.

Source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68422116?page=21
Who's Zip? :/

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
I don't even know why you're giving this gut the time of day.
because thats the point of this thread its rumors and leaks and we disscuss them no matter how fake they are (seriously what did people think this would be about)

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
because thats the point of this thread its rumors and leaks and we disscuss them no matter how fake they are (seriously what did people think this would be about)
Seems more like a waste of time really. If it's something so stupid and ridiculous I don't see much point in talking about it.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Seems more like a waste of time really. If it's something so stupid and ridiculous I don't see much point in talking about it.
thats fine but then you really shouldent be on this thred cause thats what happens here but stick around if you want just dont complain when we do this again

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Like something as this would stop me from checking this thread. :p
But whatever, I'd rather not drag this out.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

Ashley

Bubbles

Dominic

Dr. Kawashima

Duck Hunt Dog

Elite Beat Agents

Isabelle

Lucina

Ms. Pac Man

Proto Man

Skull Kid

T-Rex

Zip

We will have to see. :Z
Now I don't want Shulk revealed Thursday. (Regardless of how awesome Shulk is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom