• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Well, just for fun, I quickly whipped up this "Three Post Roster" to see what it looks like...

Note that Sheik, Drawing Link, Zero Suit Samus, and Mega Charizard X are transformations and that Pokemon Trainer is Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Blaziken.

I really don't think it's feasible.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Not to give the rumor any kind of credibility, but just because it was deleted off GameFAQs doesn't mean it's any less valid. I remember ChaosZero's leak got deleted on more than one occasion, and it ended up being real.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Not to give the rumor any kind of credibility, but just because it was deleted off GameFAQs doesn't mean it's any less valid. I remember ChaosZero's leak got deleted on more than one occasion, and it ended up being real.
That's true... And people were so sure it was fake. I guess I could keep an open mind. I mean, I'd be happy if the roster was like this, but I thought the Melee five wouldn't be cut from Brawl. So yeah.

Sorry for being off-topic, but I like your sig. Are you going to add Ashley to it?

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
In the end, every leak has an equal amount of chance of being real.

Until its debunked of course....

relisthain

Smash Apprentice
something to keep track of is what the various leaks have to say about zelda and the phantom, It will probably be an easy way to cull a good number of them once Sakurai finally shows/tells us what it actually is.

Miles Pierre

Smash Journeyman
This prediction guy says falco is cut and wolf is in. What a load of crap. We wait 3 more days to see if this guy is telling the truth or not.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
That "Leak?" That pathetic, joke of a "leak?"
I want to vomit 3 times over right now.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
So why is blaziken in the PTs Pokemon and charizard standalone even though the trainers other Pokémon still stay the same?

Super logic bros

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
something to keep track of is what the various leaks have to say about zelda and the phantom, It will probably be an easy way to cull a good number of them once Sakurai finally shows/tells us what it actually is.
I still really want to know what relevance that Phantom has. I mean, if it didn't have something to do with Zelda, it wouldn't be on her character page, would it? That's my thought.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Speaking of Mr. Prediction. I asked some rather good questions and he hasn't answered yet. XD What is that hazard Sakurai is talking about? Lyndis and kat & Ana's status as Assists for one.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I'd love that most recent leak, but come on, Goku getting developed as a test character then scrapped for Tabuu? Really?

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
So why is blaziken in the PTs Pokemon and charizard standalone even though the trainers other Pokémon still stay the same?

Super logic bros
Well, he said that the Pokemon Company wanted Blaziken in. According to the last post he made before the topic got deleted, he said that Charizard's popularity and its Mega Evolution representing Dragon type and Gen VI was what caused Charizard to go solo and Blaziken take his spot. Bizarre, indeed...

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Are you referring to Mr. Prediction Leak or the Three Post Roster Leak?
BOTH.
Mr Predict: Calling your prediction Bold, and then having some very questionable choices is ridiculous.
Three Posty with Tabuu is what really makes me want to vomit.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
I don't remember this one... where I can find? Also, it was a TRUE leak or was just a shut-the-bucket-luckyday tentative?

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
I'd love that most recent leak, but come on, Goku getting developed as a test character then scrapped for Tabuu? Really?
Maybe he decided that no one would believe him anyway and wanted to troll us?

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
You know, I kinda feel that after the leak of Lady Palutena, all these "leakers" kinda... stopped trying.
My god, the new leaks make things like the old Ness and Jigglypuff ones look like diamonds. And that's comparing practically debunked leaks.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
In the end, every leak has an equal amount of chance of being real.
I wouldn't go that far.

I don't remember this one... where I can find? Also, it was a TRUE leak or was just a shut-the-bucket-luckyday tentative?
[collapse=It was real alright...]
[/collapse]

Sorry for being off-topic, but I like your sig. Are you going to add Ashley to it?
This is like the fifth or sixth time I've been asked that... maybe I should make the by neorice part more noticeable...

No.

She can't!

Just like someone else and their sig.:troll:

Fight the power!
The fact that you've kept it after being like two months out of date is... commendable? Or silly. Either way I guess I'm appreciative. :laugh:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
My god, the new leaks make things like the old Ness and Jigglypuff ones look like diamonds. And that's comparing practically debunked leaks.
These new leaks make that old Waluigi one look believable, really.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Maybe he decided that no one would believe him anyway and wanted to troll us?
They've all starting including lines to the tune of "I know I wouldn't believe it if I were you" or "I know it sounds strange, but wait and see." It's infuriating.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but that leak has every character in Smash to date returning, yes? A prospect Sakurai himself shot down?

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
BOTH.
Calling your prediction Bold, and then having some very questionable choices is ridiculous.
Three Posty with Tabuu is what really makes me want to vomit.
I actually think Tabuu would be cool... but not as a Goku knockoff. :p

You know, I kinda feel that after the leak of Lady Palutena, all these "leakers" kinda... stopped trying.
I disagree. The Three Post Roster had a lot of heart, but again, it was a complete waste of time. If he hadn't dreamt big, it may have been believable.

This is like the fifth or sixth time I've been asked that... maybe I should make the by neorice part more noticeable...
My apologies. I didn't realize that it was made by someone else. Please forgive me...

They've all starting including lines to the tune of "I know I wouldn't believe it if I were you" or "I know it sounds strange, but wait and see." It's infuriating.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but that leak has every character in Smash to date returning, yes? A prospect Sakurai himself shot down?
Yeah, it did. But I'm kinda hoping that the dev team can exceed their expectations and bring them all back. It may make a lower number of newcomers a less severe blow.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Yeah, it did. But I'm kinda hoping that the dev team can exceed their expectations and bring them all back. It may make a lower number of newcomers a less severe blow.
I don't care about any of the non-Mewtwo Melee newcomers personally, it's a matter of Sakurai literally stating that it's impossible for him to bring back all previous Smash characters. Granted, we've learned not to invest too much in his quotes after Villager, but that was from years ago; this one was from right after E3.

There's also the guy at the end claiming that "This would be an ideal roster," as if, you know, that's not actually the roster, that's his wishlist. Not that you guys need convincing of that.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
The ChaosZero leak I posted was from the Brawl era, I'm not sure if he's still around, but I doubt it or we'd probably know.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
There had been an alleged ChaosZero appearance, but it's unconfirmed.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
I "predict" that when the "prediction leak" has been debunked, the guy who did it will just go off and say "I was just "predicting" that, it wasn't a leak! I never said it was true!"

What a ****.

I """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""predict"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" he's probably gonna do that.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
I don't care about any of the non-Mewtwo Melee newcomers personally, it's a matter of Sakurai literally stating that it's impossible for him to bring back all previous Smash characters. Granted, we've learned not to invest too much in his quotes after Villager, but that was from years ago; this one was from right after E3.

There's also the guy at the end claiming that "This would be an ideal roster," as if, you know, that's not actually the roster, that's his wishlist. Not that you guys need convincing of that.
Kind of a bizarre wishlist if he wants Goku programmed in as a joke and then replaced with Tabuu. :troll: Here's a thought. What if he made up that part about Goku to discredit himself to avoid getting caught?

He also mentioned that Dixie Kong, Toon Zelda, and Plusle and Minun could be DLC and later said Shulk could be, too. I don't know if that's something I'd like to see or not.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So I just read the giant leak a couple pages back.... The idea of Goku being turned into Tabuu is... interesting, to say the least.

10/10 for thinking out of the box. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom