• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, MO discussion thread

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Ugh... Damnit. I didn't mean for you to do that, Michael. You'll be paid back, I can promise you that. I'm sorry for throwing a major wrench in things. Back when I made the agreement I was pulling down 300-400 dollar paychecks and figured that summer would be kinder. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. Sorry, again. You'll have the money back next Friday.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Ugh... Damnit. I didn't mean for you to do that, Michael. You'll be paid back, I can promise you that. I'm sorry for throwing a major wrench in things. Back when I made the agreement I was pulling down 300-400 dollar paychecks and figured that summer would be kinder. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. Sorry, again. You'll have the money back next Friday.
No worries dude I'm not upset with you at all. I know Sonic treats you like crap so damn those nazi *******s. You need to find a new job.

I AM however very upset that you will not be at MIST :(

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Well... under the circumstances, I have little choice. Sorry. I was really gearing up to go, but...

Terry

Smash Ace
I just like giving him a hard time, mostly because other then him, our oldest is 20(?)

11/08/93 for me. Looks like you're younger. It's okay though, we have someone from 02/??/95.
I am in fact, 22.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I was one less loss away from making bracket.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
TriangleFish is on here because he knows someone here, and I happen to be Call of Duty buddies with Deltacod.
Everyone should play Falcon on PAL.
Seriously, after playing PAL once, I can never Gentleman with the right timing.

Dart!

Smash Master
Hey shoutouts to sinister. I feel kinda complacent about our pools set. You seemed a bit upset about something unknown to me throughout. You're really good man you should not sweat it at all. I'm sorry :(

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Hey shoutouts to sinister. I feel kinda complacent about our pools set. You seemed a bit upset about something unknown to me throughout. You're really good man you should not sweat it at all. I'm sorry :(
The Columbia guys were texting me the majority of the tournament (I couldn't make it due to being stuck at a wedding). Things were...not going well for them at all that day to put it lightly. Jared (Akuma) was sick, Kellen (Insert Tag) was having his ups and downs, but Sam (Sinister) could not get anything going good for him. He possibly had the jankiest controller known to man. The dead-zone in that control stick was unreal but somehow he always made it work but i guess Saturday it all just gave out on him. Akuma was texting me telling me he was doing forward smashes on platforms for no reason and missing easy edge guards. I'm sorry, but that is NOT the Sinister I know (Ziv will even back me up on that). It might sound like I'm johning for him, but you can take it however. That was not Sam that day.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Now that MIST is done we can start looking forward to the August Pathways monthly.

Not that it'll feel exciting after MIST.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
His actual controller was with him at the tournament, but it had been on the fritz for the longest time. I knew it would go out on him in a really important tournament, and it did. So now the controller is somewhere between Springfield and Columbia either in a ditch or in a trashcan. I can't remember where Akuma told me it was.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Now that MIST is done we can start looking forward to the August Pathways monthly.

Not that it'll feel exciting after MIST.
can you hurry up and e-mail Ziv the Tio file from MIST? people are waiting for the results thread.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I already emailed him almost an hour ago.

MeijinAkuma

Smash Apprentice
oh i see. where was his actual controller at? :/
He usually plays with that one since he's had it for two years... Looks like it just gave out on him that day. No johns, Columbia just didn't bring our A game... We will get back to practicing and Sam is getting a new controller (finally lol). Things can only get better from here, next time we will bring the hurt!

MIST was fun! thanks everyone for having it. Sorry I didn't play more but I felt like a zombie for most of the day... I'm getting plenty of rest and fluids, I'll be back in full strength soon enough!

:phone:

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
i appreciate that. but you didn't do anything wrong. i was playing horrible and didn't really want to play, and got ***** like i should have. next time i'll try to put up a decent fight. :/

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
we also won't be coming to the next pathways (99% sure). the way mist turned out really makes me not want to go to another tournament for a while

Dart!

Smash Master
i appreciate that. but you didn't do anything wrong. i was playing horrible and didn't really want to play, and got ***** like i should have. next time i'll try to put up a decent fight. :/
oh ok, yeah. i don't want any bad blood or anything. darn, well i hope we can play again sometime when you have a better controller ^_^

Top Bottom