• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spring Smash Showdown - CoT5 Combo Giveaway! $100 POT BONUS & PRIZE! LIVESTREAM

fUddO

Smash Ace
Oh right, which reminds me

A few days ago I saw a match, me vs. MPrime, Ganon vs. Falco, on FD.

That was Game 3, not Game 1. Game 1 and 2 were too long to be recorded, since the Wii didn't have infinite replays.

Anyways, does anyone either have a tri-wing screwdriver, or know if Omega Collectibles has them? I'm getting a white controller, I want to remove the springs from the shoulder buttons. My controllers... are at the end of their lifespan, not always reading hard stick presses properly, and dropping inputs all the time. Serious BS, I don't want that **** happening in tournament.

Anyways, tri-wing screwdriver?

*EDIT @ BRYAN* I'll bring my N64. On the off chance that we have one TV more than we have Wiis, I'll hook it up. Don't get your hopes up though. It'll also probably just be for friendlies more than it'll be for a side-tournament. But don't worry, I'm planning a side-tourney tournament for July, Smash 64 will be featured.
You mean MY white controller. You still haven't paid me back from last tournament. :p

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
LOL w/e. MOMENT I HAVE A JOB.

Seriously, I'm trying really really hard to get a job, don't worry, I always pay people back. Just sometimes takes a while.

Also, does anyone else have Dragon Quest IX, and feel like sharing maps at this? I've finally gotten back to the post-game again, and I just really don't feel like doing all that grottoing again to find a map with a MKS-only floor.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Also, does anyone else have Dragon Quest IX, and feel like sharing maps at this? I've finally gotten back to the post-game again, and I just really don't feel like doing all that grottoing again to find a map with a MKS-only floor.
I have a map with a huge wide open space that spawns MKSes. It's not MKS-only but it's easy to avoid the other fights and the MKSes are common enough.

I won't be here though >.>. Next time there's a Melee/SF4/MvC3+Brawl tourney remind me and I can give you a bunch of maps.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Gi, give me a call tmrw, I got an important question to ask. I can't call you because I lost your # lol so call me/text me as soon as you see this, even if its 4 am idc lol. It has to do with this tournament fyi.

fUddO

Smash Ace
LOL w/e. MOMENT I HAVE A JOB.

Seriously, I'm trying really really hard to get a job, don't worry, I always pay people back. Just sometimes takes a while.

Sorry about that, shouldn't have said anything. I had a tough day yesterday.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Riddle.

If I have some spare change, $3 MM? Need to learn the Peach MU, I have trouble with it.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Peach can be a Pain.
Especially Peachy's. He'll do some crazy stuff >.>

Oh!
As well.
Abusing Marth's grab release on Wario is so much fun.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Reverse shutter Fsmash Kills him the fastest. So strong lol.

anyways...

ATTENTION HAMILTON/GUELPH PLAYERS

I know yall have like 2 cars going to this and yall normally bring setups to tournaments. Here's me asking yall, how many Wii's and TV's are you/will you be bringing? I need to know ASAP.

ATTENTION EVERYONE THAT'S BRINGING A WII

Try and make sure you're Wii has Homebrew channel on it and that you have an SD card that is no larger than 2gb (or just compatible with the Wii).

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Finally.

My Riivolution XML has been updated so I can turn on/off individual folders.

Also, since I use Riivolution to load my Brawl.

Do NOT remove the SD card from my Wii, at any point during the tournament.

That WILL cause it to crash.

sauc3

Smash Lord
ill trade you info for our tvs/setups in exchange for ONE FREE COFFEE AND/OR DONUT
hahahahhahahahahahhahaha, win!

yeah i guess ill be showin up for friendlies/money matches, possibly entering dubz, we'll see.

EDIT: gaiax is coming? **** haha, i remember posting with him in the ics boards back when i cared about this game. we def gotta play.

Patches

Smash Master
Iliad. There's gonna be a lot of smokers at this tourney. LOL
Everyone I'm going with smokes either legit cigarettes or cigars.
Party outside with the smokers.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Finally.

My Riivolution XML has been updated so I can turn on/off individual folders.

Also, since I use Riivolution to load my Brawl.

Do NOT remove the SD card from my Wii, at any point during the tournament.

That WILL cause it to crash.
Music hacks are legal but any form of texture hacks (character and/or stage) are officially banned at this tournament.
no one wants to play with that **** on..., and if you do, too bad : p.

So...You mean me when you say Guelph I guess, since I'm like the only one LOL. Yeah, I can bring 1 set up and 2 T.Vs probably...gonna reserve one of my TVs for a melee set up if possible.
Would it be ok with you to put melee on it like halfway through the day? It is your television so I can't stop you from putting melee on it but it would just be that more beneficial to use it when its needed the most.

Iliad

Smash Lord
If everyone in attendance could please send me a PM with the following:

Player name, Age, your Main / Secondary, Your hometown

This will help greatly in forming a list for use in the commentary should you play in the livestream.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
i was just talking to jon (iliad) on msn, we came up with an updated template, please pm him using this one instead:

Gamer Tag:
Secondary:
Hometown:
Born:
Blood Type:
Favourite Pokemon:
Hobbies:
Pokemon Puzzle League Main:
Pokemon Puzzle League Secondary:
Hair Colour:
Height:
Weight:
Ballz 3D Main:
Ballz 3D Secondary:
Gundam Wing Endless Duel Main
Gundam Wing Endless Duel Secondary:
Favourite Digimon:
Favourite Colour:
Favourite Power Ranger Series:

Mprime

Smash Ace
If everyone in attendance could please send me a PM with the following:

Player name, Age, your Main / Secondary, Your hometown

This will help greatly in forming a list for use in the commentary should you play in the livestream.
I can't give away all my secrets, now can I? It would drastically affect my stage striking and counter picking abilities you know, but I don't mind telling you my favorite color. It's purple.

-Googs

Smash Lord
I can't give away all my secrets, now can I? It would drastically affect my stage striking and counter picking abilities you know, but I don't mind telling you my favorite color. It's purple.
already told the man about whitby things yo

im da captain

Iliad

Smash Lord
i was just talking to jon (iliad) on msn, we came up with an updated template, please pm him using this one instead:

Gamer Tag:
Secondary:
Hometown:
Born:
Blood Type:
Favourite Pokemon:
Hobbies:
Pokemon Puzzle League Main:
Pokemon Puzzle League Secondary:
Hair Colour:
Height:
Weight:
Ballz 3D Main:
Ballz 3D Secondary:
Gundam Wing Endless Duel Main
Gundam Wing Endless Duel Secondary:
Favourite Digimon:
Favourite Colour:
Favourite Power Ranger Series:
This is totally what we agreed upon. And I think after long debate and construction we really nailed it without going into too much useless detail that wouldn't affect the tourney.

Btw. **** Chimecho geoff. **** it in it's stupid... Chime?

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
chimecho is the most adorable pokemon ever ok

have you seen it in the anime? its voice literally makes me do a :3 face

and i didnt even know my face could contort into that position

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
I'm a noob and don't know how to Pm.
Gamer Tag: Poke.
Main: Whoever the **** I can use.
Secondary: Marth.
Favourite Colour: Green.