• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spring Smash Showdown - CoT5 Combo Giveaway! $100 POT BONUS & PRIZE! LIVESTREAM

Iliad

Smash Lord
my favourite part is that someone who shall remain nameless actually PMed me with his info using that template. lol...

It was an obvious troll. And any further PMing is unnecessary, the list is complete, found out what I needed to from tinman and others.

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
my favourite part is that someone who shall remain nameless actually PMed me with his info using that template. lol...

It was an obvious troll. And any further PMing is unnecessary, the list is complete, found out what I needed to from tinman and others.

LOL MY BAD

I only read your post.
That's my john ;D

Gichan

Smash Champion
yo tin, when was it 0.01% no MvC3?

There WILL be an MvC3 CASUAL station supplied by alex, some of you who go to my casuals will know him. He's bringing lcd and 360 with marvel.

Yo Rbox, as Tin asked, please let us use that tv for brawl first just to shlam the pools and then melee all dai. I did post that melee set-ups were allowed at this tournament if supplied by a melee person. So in this case you do qualify lol, but just do us that favour. Thanks.

And Gaia/Cura, whatevs, if you are going DK cause you think we're free you're making a big mistake. Go your main(s) if you want to win.

yo Patches, if you drive, there's one down Caledonia. When you exit the venue go right and keep driving until you reach Caledonia, make a left, and just head down and you will see it. It isn't walking distance. People, including myself, fiieend coffee so if you're heading there please advise to aroudn you, at least me lol, I'll give you the money of course.

In case some of you didn't bother to read the rules just a reminder that P:M's first game is going to be selected randomly seeing as there are MANY neutrals and this is to help learn more about the game and pick out whatever stages seem to be bad at a later point. It's a work in progress and you guys are contributing to it's success.

and dayum, shoutouts to Tin's hustling LOL, 14 tvs?! That would be ridiculously epic if all those actually show up. Man...accoridng to numbers a quarter of the hall (half of OPC) is looking small now lolol.

Patches

Smash Master
Gi, mah boy. You know I got you. I'll probably make a couple of coffee runs, so I'll just like... stand on a table and shout it. XD

Edit: Also Gi, if you have the time/change. $2 Bo3, Snake/GaW vs Wario?

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
Wicked that theres MVC, boo that its on 360. I need to get used to my playstation stick.

Anyone who sees me before the tourney starts get me to play brawl with you, Ive played once since Pharaoh's tourney and the one smashfest I went to at Gi's I ended up playing Marvel lol.

I booted up training in Smash and lets just say, any MK I grab is not going to die. Its frustraiting, I thought I had it at muscle memory at this point.

swordgard

Smash Hero
yo tin, when was it 0.01% no MvC3?

There WILL be an MvC3 CASUAL station supplied by alex, some of you who go to my casuals will know him. He's bringing lcd and 360 with marvel.

Yo Rbox, as Tin asked, please let us use that tv for brawl first just to shlam the pools and then melee all dai. I did post that melee set-ups were allowed at this tournament if supplied by a melee person. So in this case you do qualify lol, but just do us that favour. Thanks.

And Gaia/Cura, whatevs, if you are going DK cause you think we're free you're making a big mistake. Go your main(s) if you want to win.

yo Patches, if you drive, there's one down Caledonia. When you exit the venue go right and keep driving until you reach Caledonia, make a left, and just head down and you will see it. It isn't walking distance. People, including myself, fiieend coffee so if you're heading there please advise to aroudn you, at least me lol, I'll give you the money of course.

In case some of you didn't bother to read the rules just a reminder that P:M's first game is going to be selected randomly seeing as there are MANY neutrals and this is to help learn more about the game and pick out whatever stages seem to be bad at a later point. It's a work in progress and you guys are contributing to it's success.

and dayum, shoutouts to Tin's hustling LOL, 14 tvs?! That would be ridiculously epic if all those actually show up. Man...accoridng to numbers a quarter of the hall (half of OPC) is looking small now lolol.
Don't worry new york upstate is about as free as canada is so it evens out.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I was in no way stating I was going dk cause I think its free, dk is really fun to play as and I rather play for to have fun.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
btw, Tin, that distracting bg on Japes you complained about? Spear Pillar's bg.

Seriously, though, I won't have any more problems with that. I always miss removing the Japes texture because it's STGDXGARDEN. I mean, wtf? Not a legal stage, + the rest of them have immediately obvious names means now it's fine.

Oh, and since we don't allow banned stages, even if both players agree on it (which is STUPID, seeing as pretty much every other region allows this) I'm leaving my stage replacements and such. Oh, and you can't even select Hanenbow or Flat Zone 2 on my Wii, I removed them from the SSS.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
If there are more TVs than Wiis, I'll have Smash 64 set up. I'll probably set it up around when doubles starts, since that'd be about when we'd know for certain how many TVs vs. Wiis we have. Since we seem to have so many more TVs than Wiis, I'll also bring GC+Melee. No point in not using the TVs if we have them available.
Also I'm of course bringing my Wii. Is someone bringing a TV with component cable ports (just check for Red/Green/Blue ports on the back)? If so, I have a component cable, I'll bring that with me, hook my set-up to it. Since I'm retardedly paranoid about my stuff going missing.

For 64, thing is, I have only 2 working controllers left. If people want to get in on 64, BYOC. I know a lot of people don't have working controllers anymore, so on a case by case basis I'll lend people my other working controller.

Oh, btw, one more thing.

I have a codeset set up specifically for tournament.

It contains the following codes:

Code:
Unrestricted Pause Camera
Infinite Replay Length
Tags in Replays
Custom SSS (legal on P1, with 7 starters first. banned except Hanenbow and FZ2 on page 2)
Reverse Name Sort (first registered name is at the top and so on for name tags)
Can use any name (I have a tag, NoTap, set up on my Wii, for people who play with just tap jump off. this code allows more than one player to select it)
CSS Music always Menu 1
Optional version with File Replacement Code is available. If you want either, http://www.mediafire.com/?6t27j8m1phnms. the one with "vB" at the end is Riivolution.
Also forgot to remove the CSS Music code, computer I'm on is way too laggy to attempt to reupload, even though they're less than a tenth of a MB.

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
arghhh ballz i got promoted at work.... sadly first day is saturday =( kinda bittersweet since i cant turn it down >_< swy guys i wont be able to come to this ='(

well most likely wont be able tooo but yar fingers crossed
ally i challenge you to falcon battles

-Googs

Smash Lord
Wish I could have made it to this one :( end of the year, my budget is donezo im poor. Have a good one guys i'll be on the stream. Seriously bummed though

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Sure, i prefer gaw vs ic over gaw vs mk but ill do it. Marth vs d3 should be fun.

Top Bottom