• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Us right now.
*when Mewtwo's release date was shown*
"It's been six months since Mewtwo was announced, but it only feels like one!"

*twelve days after his release date was shown*
"It's been twelve days since his release date was shown, but it feels like it's been six months!!"

Last edited:

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23
Us right now.
*when Mewtwo's release date was shown*
"It's been six months since Mewtwo was announced, but it only feels like one!"

*two days after his release date was shown*
"It's been two days since his release date was shown, but it feels like it's been six months!!"
Very true, lol.

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
OH!
And perhaps @ Daybreak Daybreak would be interested in streaming us! ^-^
As long as I can get college stuff done early then there shouldn't be a problem. Just give me a time (depending on the release) and we'll work out the rest

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
Out of curiosity, how many here actually plan on keeping Mewtwo as their main for the duration of this game's lifespan?
That means; regardless of his tier placement and such.
Yeah, that was kinda my plan. :p
You know what should happen? We need 2 Mewtwo tohnamintz, Wii U and 3DS versions
Pretty sure Speed is hosting 2 Mewtwo only tournies.
Well, if we do get Mewtwo, it would be worth it. Heck, I'd stay up till 3:00 in the morning if I knew he was coming at that time.
I do that all the time. I usually head to sleep about 4-5 AM. XD

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Dear Arceus! You guys pound out posts like some sort of printing press! I wasn't able to comment after yesterday morning, nor was I able to check in this morning, and when I came back, like, 8 pages had passed. I'm sorry, but I just can't read and like 300 posts. I guess my disappointment really pushed you along, didn't it:p?
So, is there anything terribly important that I might've missed during my absence?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Dear Arceus! You guys pound out posts like some sort of printing press! I wasn't able to comment after yesterday morning, nor was I able to check in this morning, and when I came back, like, 8 pages had passed. I'm sorry, but I just can't read and like 300 posts. I guess my disappointment really pushed you along, didn't it:p?
So, is there anything terribly important that I might've missed during my absence?
Ridley was confirmed DLC, King K.Rool is the main villain of DKCR3, we got a new Golden Sun, Mewtwo Z confirmed, Rare got bought back alongside Megaman and Sonic and a Final Fantasy 7 remake was announced as a two-in-one with FF6

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
The time for when the patch is being applied is known for every timezone.

Interestingly they are all happening at the exact same time worldwide.

Now while this may or may not mean anything for the US (which has the patch exactly at 12:00 AM for west coast and 3:00 AM for east coast) as codes might not be mailed before the patch is applied, it does mean that Japan and Australia will have to wait until late at night when the patch is applied in order to download Mewtwo (even if their codes are mailed earlier).

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Ridley was confirmed DLC, King K.Rool is the main villain of DKCR3, we got a new Golden Sun, Mewtwo Z confirmed, Rare got bought back alongside Megaman and Sonic and a Final Fantasy 7 remake was announced as a two-in-one with FF6
Don't play with my heartstrings like that girl.

kirby3021

Smash Journeyman
I'm planning on a good night's sleep, but then again, I wake up pretty early anyways. I want to be awake when I meet my main!

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
>Diddy Nerf
>Sonic Nerf
>Rosaluma Nerf
>Sheik Nerf

>Greninja Buff ;)
They need to buff Lucario's upB, somewhere between pre nerf and post nerf.

Out of curiosity, how many here actually plan on keeping Mewtwo as their main for the duration of this game's lifespan?
Me. If Mewtwo was in OG Smash I would have mained him. But Mewtwo was my main in Melee and Project M. Brawl was only good for a month for me, without Mewtwo I went back to my GameCube. Yep, Mewtwo all the way no matter how broken he may be if at all. There's no changing that. This whole time too, I've had the 3DS and Wii U Smash, I haven't been able to enjoy it without Mewtwo.. but in 2 days that will change..

I wish I had any friends around me who like Smash Bros, sadly noone does..
I'd like a smash bros buddy so much!
I feel your pain bro.

Last edited:

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
This has probably been talked about, but do you guys think Mewtwo will have English victory quotes? He had some in Japanese in Melee but didn't make any English ones because of time constraints I believe.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
This has probably been talked about, but do you guys think Mewtwo will have English victory quotes? He had some in Japanese in Melee but didn't make any English ones because of time constraints I believe.
I'd love if he just had all his Melee clips, because he sounds really badass.

Smog Frog

Smash Lord
if he's good, i can drop :4sonic: and keep :4charizard:. if he's meh, i'll have to drop :4charizard: because :4sonic:'s my crutch character for bad matchups.

Smog Frog

Smash Lord
i do customs mainly, if i have to do no customs i just use :4sonic:. dragon rush puts the character at mid tier.

KieRanaRan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KieRanaRan
3DS FC
0662-3728-1857
Maybe a disable that takes longer to charge but when it hits stuns the enemy for damage and for longer?

A more jagged Shadow Ball akin to his Melee move?

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Two more days... Sniff... April 15th will be a glorious and memorable day...

...because that was the day Mr. Lincoln left this world. Mr. Lincoln was an honorable man that sacrificed much for our country. He did so much for us and the day he passed was the day America cried. He made our country the way it is today and without him our lives would have been so much different. Let's all give our blessings to Mr. Lincoln and wish him luck in heaven... Sniff

RIP Abraham Lincoln February 12, 1809 ~ April 15, 1865

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Two more days... Sniff... April 15th will be a glorious and memorable day...

...because that was the day Mr. Lincoln left this world. Mr. Lincoln was an honorable man that sacrificed much for our country. He did so much for us and the day he passed was the day America cried. He made our country the way it is today and without him our lives would have been so much different. Let's all give our blessings to Mr. Lincoln and wish him luck in heaven... Sniff

RIP Abraham Lincoln February 12, 1809 ~ April 15, 1865
Also, our lord, #150 is coming back on the same day. :4mewtwo:

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
(Assuming he comes out on midnight) woooo, like a day and 6 hours <3
When smash 3ds came out, I beat the servers and downloaded the game before it was too late (to wait like...I dunno how long it lasted, an hour? Maybe half an hour?) Hope I can nail that again!

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
I can totally see a few of the customs having wind boxes. A bigger but slower Shadow Ball is also very likely too.

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23
April 15th:
Mom- Time for dinner!
Me- What's this so called "dinner" you speak of?
Me-"...MUST...MASTER...MEWTWO...!"
:crazy:

Last edited:
Top Bottom