• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
It'd make sense for the Mewtwo emails to be sent around that time.
Yes.
But that does not mean it will happen. Being a Mewtwo fan is all about being disappointed. I would hate, hate, HATE to stay up till 12:00 at night, expecting my Mewtwo email, but end up having to wait till midday(or worse). >.>

Last edited:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Yes.
But that does not mean it will happen. Being a Mewtwo fan is all about being disappointed. I would hate, hate, HATE to stay up till 12:00 at night, expecting my Mewtwo email, but end up having to wait till midday(or worse). >.>
Well if we don't have codes by then then Japan was forced to wait 17+ hours by the US and the US isn't even getting the codes at that time. Essentially Japan was screwed for absolutely no reason.

So it could always be worse.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Well, if we do get Mewtwo, it would be worth it. Heck, I'd stay up till 3:00 in the morning if I knew he was coming at that time.
I've pulled all-nighters before.
All you achieve is extreme tiredness and an awful temper.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Well if we don't have codes by then then Japan was forced to wait 17+ hours by the US and the US isn't even getting the codes at that time. Essentially Japan was screwed for absolutely no reason.

So it could always be worse.
Is it wrong to expect this?

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Is it wrong to expect this?
To expect what?

Japan is already confirmed to be waiting 17+ hours for the US to patch. I think it's a very asshole-y move of Nintendo to make Japan wait for the US if the US won't even have the codes by then anyways.

Why not just patch both Japan and US 17+ hours earlier? US won't have the codes anyways, so what's the deal?

I mean everything I say is speculation and conspiracy theories, but honestly, why is the US getting the "premium" treatment and all other regions being screwed over. I assumed that it was because all codes were also being mailed similtaneously, but no one seems to share that opinion with me.

Everyone seems to think Japan will get their codes and have to wait for the patch, while the patch is waiting for the US which doesn't even have the codes yet. It's a possible outcome (and a probable one too), but I find it very lacking in terms of overall "planning" by Nintendo.

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
To expect what?

Japan is already confirmed to be waiting 17+ hours for the US to patch. I think it's a very *******-y move of Nintendo to make Japan wait for the US if the US won't even have the codes by then anyways.

Why not just patch both Japan and US 17+ hours earlier? US won't have the codes anyways, so what's the deal?

I mean everything I say is speculation and conspiracy theories, but honestly, why is the US getting the "premium" treatment and all other regions being screwed over. I would have assumed that it was because all codes were also being mailed simultaneously, but no one seems to share that opinion with me.
Saying we'll be getting the codes earlier...it sounds too good to be true.
That's the reason.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Saying we'll be getting the codes earlier...it sounds too good to be true.
That's the reason.
Well I never confirmed they were, I just said I thoroughly believe they will be. What I confirmed was the Mewtwo Patch which has a set time.

The reason I myself theorize codes to be sent early is because Japan's and Autralia's patch is late at night, which we can assume they will have codes by then. So they are just waiting on the patch (code in hand) while the patch waits for the US which doesn't even have the codes anyways. So they are making JP and AU wait over nothing?

Seems strange for me. But as I said it's my own theory, nothing has been confirmed or denied and most people do not share my opinion as they doubt the codes will be mailed 12-4 AM in the morning.

Last edited:

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
Can anyone explain to me why i can play online on my 3ds with almost no lag but on the Wiiu i can only move every 5 seconds :(?
How close is your WiiU to the internet source compared to your 3DS? If you really want fast connection on the WiiU get a lan cable and a lan cable adapter. It made a huge difference for me.

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
Out of curiosity, how many here actually plan on keeping Mewtwo as their main for the duration of this game's lifespan?
That means; regardless of his tier placement and such.
Me! Him, Sonic, and Bowser will be my mains forever :^)

lltacx

Smash Journeyman
How close is your WiiU to the internet source compared to your 3DS? If you really want fast connection on the WiiU get a lan cable and a lan cable adapter. It made a huge difference for me.
It's literary next to the internet source :p Yeah, maybe that would be a good idea. I recall this was mentioned some point during a direct right? (about the lan cable adapter)

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
It's literary next to the internet source :p Yeah, maybe that would be a good idea. I recall this was mentioned some point during a direct right? (about the lan cable adapter)
You always want to use a wired source over a wireless source.
Less interference and such~

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Can I get in on this? :0
Surely! ^-^
@Spirst
We may have to rotate people in and out. lol
But yeah, I call dibs on making the room. Once Mewtwo's released, whatever time it may be, I'll have a room up, made especially for you guys.
Be sure to send me a friend request if you don't have me, however! ID is Nightdazer!

Edit: I just realized that I won't be home till 1:00 AM EST time. So if Mewtwo is indeed released at 12:00, I may be late for the party. However, I'll be sure to download him and hop online as soon as I get home tomorrow night! :)

Last edited:

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
Whoever those 6 guests are checking out this forum you should join the site. It is well worth it.

You even get free spoons for joining this thread. :4mewtwo:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Surely! ^-^
@Spirst
We may have to rotate people in and out. lol
But yeah, I call dibs on making the room. Once Mewtwo's released, whatever time it may be, I'll have a room up, made especially for you guys.
Be sure to send me a friend request if you don't have me, however! ID is Nightdazer!

Edit: I just realized that I won't be home till 1:00 AM EST time. So if Mewtwo is indeed released at 12:00, I may be late for the party. However, I'll be sure to download him and hop online as soon as I get home tomorrow night! :)

The patch is 1 AM PT, 4 AM EST. Even if codes are mailed today you won't be able to download Mewtwo until 4 AM.

Top Bottom