• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

C3CC

Smash Lord
So I just woke up after this dream/nightmare...

Both Mewtwo and Lucas had been released. Mewtwo was top tier for sure, he was an excellent fighter, nothing like Melee. Lucas, on the other hand, sucked hard. He was nerfed to death.

The worst part of the dream was, though, that neither of them had their own spots on the character selection screen. Instead, there was one single spot called "DLC", located next to the Miis, where, if selected, a list for the DLC fighters would appear, just like when you choose the Miis.

I was so angry because of that last past. Hopefully that won't be the case.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Actually @ --- --- is in charge of both the social and the "DLC Discussion/When are we getting Mewtwo" threads. So probably he should be informed about the server maintenance for Mewtwo being a worldwide thing.
This is a social so it doesn't need to really be updated. The DLC thing will just be replaced a couple hours after release for Q&A. "shrugs"

I very seriously doubt the codes will go out the exact moment the update/patch is live. Worldwide release refers to the fact the codes will go out on the same day internationally (the 15th). Nowhere does is specify when they go out. Club Nintendo of America will likely be asleep (like the rest of us should be) at the time, and start sending them out over the day. T'is a long/arduous process.

Spirst and I (and any Smash 4 global or higher moderator) have the power to update the thread, as well.

--- may be the specific/designated section mod, but we'll all be working together. Things will be hectic, after all.
Yeah, I'm not staying up until 4am EST, though I may wake up at 7am so I have some extra time before class.

If things are anything like the CN Demo codes, I doubt everyone will get theirs at once. No rush here. I waited about 5-6 hours after the first wave started.

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
Two more daysssssss

Cant wait to play mewtwo on Wednesday.
I would stay up but school exists xD

Mc Mew

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mc_Mew
Warning Received
This is a social so it doesn't need to really be updated. The DLC thing will just be replaced a couple hours after release for Q&A. "shrugs"

Yeah, I'm not staying up until 4am EST, though I may wake up at 7am so I have some extra time before class.

If things are anything like the CN Demo codes, I doubt everyone will get theirs at once. No rush here. I waited about 5-6 hours after the first wave started.
nice latias picture

Tomorrow will be the most painful day
just do what i did for the day before smash4 release watched some youtube for an hour then go to sleep time goes by when you do that

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
What's up? Waiting for that Mewtwo?

Btw, does the balance patch comes out at the same time or later?

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
What's up? Waiting for that Mewtwo?

Btw, does the balance patch comes out at the same time or later?
Same day. Mewtwo codes will most probably be distributed after.

BlazGreen

Smash Journeyman
Smashboards will going crazy with the balance changes and Mewtwo discoveries on Wednesday. I can't wait! :joyful:

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Good.

Also, don't you hate when you play online and lag decides to affect you specifically in short burts?

I was playing as Meta Knight a while ago, and when using him you need pin-point precision to play effectively but then during the match lag decides to slow me down when I'm doing a combo which causes me to drop it. Later when I was getting combo'ed, lag strikes again preventing me from DI'ing and jumping of the combo. Oh, and hopefully you are playing against a Ganondorf whom you can't afford to get hit by. It's so stupid when that happens.

Last edited:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex

You should still update the post I believe. Even if you don't agree with my theory about why we're gettinng the codes before the patch ends, US is not the only timezone.

The patch hours basically confirm that Japan and AU won't get Mewtwo for 3/5ths of the day (Until 5/6PM), so that is good info to let any AU users (or JP users) know.

I still firmly believe that the codes will all be distributed before or around the time the patch maintenance ends.

Last edited:

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
It's finally the 14th.... my hype is intensifying....

I can't believe by this time tomorrow night, Mewtwo will be back. Work will be so much more bearable knowing that I'll get home to something I've waited YEARS for. (Not that I hate my job lol, I love it.)

It's going to be a great day!

Mc Mew

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mc_Mew
let me specify how does nairo with a robin deal with a diddy's hoo hah?

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
You should still update the post I believe. Even if you don't agree with my theory about why we're gettinng the codes before the patch ends, US is not the only timezone.

The patch hours basically confirm that Japan and AU won't get Mewtwo for 3/5ths of the day (Until 5/6PM), so that is good info to let any AU users (or JP users) know.

I still firmly believe that the codes will all be distributed before or around the time the patch ends.
Fair enough. We still have about two days left anyway.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
like your latias picture
Manga Latias is probably the only gijinka I like. ireallyneedtostoplookinglikei'mobsessedwithpokemonspecial

You'd be surprised at what you can find by Google searching in Japanese. Pixiv and Twitter are good places to search as well. Lots of manga artists like to post random/concept art.

Red-Ruby

Smash Cadet
I wish I had any friends around me who like Smash Bros, sadly noone does..
I'd like a smash bros buddy so much!

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
Mewtwo isn't even released, how would anyone know any of this?

I'm assuming through Project M/Modding it into Brawl. Still wouldn't be the most accurate thing, but it's probably the best lead anyone has before release.

Top Bottom