• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
>Be me, sleeping at home.
>Have an awesome dream about Mewtwo being announced.
>Wake up.
>Check Smashboards.
>"April 1st direct confirmed!"
>mfw

IT BEGINS.
(ps. sorry for greentext, It's just that when I get excited, all my reactions are in greentext. I'm not even on a computer, I'm typing this on my Wii U. That's how much hype I am.)

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I expect a Sonic-style trailer for Mewtwo, considering he is a veteran.
I dunno, as DLC, probably payable for those who didn't register, they might want an epic trailer to really show him off and get people ready to spend their money.

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
I don't mean that kind of work; big university exam next week and I gotta study a lot.

I'm not at the legal age to work lol.
I was saying in general lol. I'm pretty bummed that I'm working all this week actually, I'd rather not during the hype but oh well.

Damn. I remember university days. Thankfully, those are long over for me. Good luck with your exam, hopefully the Mewtwo hype will give you something to look forward to.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Ha the not so creditable gamecplain just posted a prediction video for this direct

They betted mewtwo will be shown for the right off the bat bet.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
>Mewtwo comes out on last day of College this term.
>2 week break
>

Last edited:

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
*play some Smash 4*
*refresh the Nintendo Direct page*
*new Nintendo Direct announced*
*get hyped"

Finally!! We were expecting and hoping for it, and it finally came! Oh, and I love the comment on NoA's Twitter page, "Don't let the date foo you: This is no joke!" ahahah. (btw, in Europe and Japan it comes for April 2nd because of times differences, so I doubt we will get jokes anyway)

Ride the Smash Mewtwo Hype Train!!

I did this silly Hype Train pic about a couple of weeks ago. I was so impatient for this ND announcement partially to finally post it.
Incorrect about Europe, the direct is happening at 10PM/11PM (depending which part of Europe) on April 1st.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727

I'M SO SORRY FOR ALL THE NEGATIVITY!!!! ;~;
Aww it's okay Speed. *pat on the back*

I bet Nintendo got a good laugh at this and was probably the (intentional) leaker to begin with. "April 1st? They won't fall for that. "

Anyway..

HYPE!!!!!

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Will actually be around for the Direct, will be able to eat my lunch during it as well. Though I probably won't have the site up until after to avoid lag.

You all better stay classy. I don't want to have to hand out a lot of infractions/lock unneeded hype/info threads when I get back. :smirk:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Will actually be around for the Direct, will be able to eat my lunch during it as well. Though I probably won't have the site up until after to avoid lag.

You all better stay classy. I don't want to have to hand out a lot of infractions/lock unneeded hype/info threads when I get back. :smirk:

Classy? I will personally spam the **** out of this thread once Mewtwo is even mentioned.

Just kidding, or am I?

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Incorrect about Europe, the direct is happening at 10PM/11PM (depending which part of Europe) on April 1st.
Yes you're actually right, but France currently uses advanced daylight saving time, which means it will be broadcasted during April 2nd midnight in my country. So I'm not completely wrong :)

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

Stay classy?

I am classy.

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
I can't give you a statistic on all of the leaks, but I don't think anybody has ever successfully leaked a Nintendo Direct. There was one time when Nintendo accidentally aired a Direct early (December 2013?), but that was a mistake directly on Nintendo's part, so I wouldn't count that.
With the German leak confirmed false thanks to Etika and Smashoperatingbuddy123, and the 4chan leak being full of all sorts of outlandish games, I think its safe to say that tomorrow's Direct will be full of surprises.
Not only that - that proves that nobody has insight to Nintendo or that the people who do won't leak something like the content of a Nintendo Direct. Not counting the Smash for 3DS leaks - that were real leaks by that ESRB guy & "only" included some unannounced characters. But who should know about a game that's not even announced? Or Nintendos schedule? No one...

Unfortunately, despite all logic, leak discussions will always happen. The good thing about is that the community actually has something to discuss, even if its theoretically...

Last edited:

Smashbro596

Smash Ace

no promises *impish smile*

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
But still impressive how he imported Sm4sh-stages to Brawl, I must say! Even with moving effects on Pyrosphere, not bad. He must have some access to the data of Smash for Wii U...

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I think this is legit (better not be smash 3 mewtwo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMroSfFDxAQ
I can tell.

Its smash 3

Besides the character box i just the mewtwo pose from the 50-fact direct

And the tail is fatter than the 50-fact mewtwo

EDIT: Wait wait wait its posted by the same guy who posted the sakurai mewtwo is just about done feed. (RED)
Then again he made a fake mewtwo video with a ness mod so still likely fake.

probably should have looked at his other videos first :/
I just saw he made that stupid ness mewtwo leak

So the only thing legit is the broadcast video of sakurai saying mewtwo is just about done.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Yeah, cmon, its just a brawl mod. Look at Falcon, he isnt as shiny and he's doing that weird kinda brawl animation shuddering with power, blegh. Mewtwo doesnt even have a full "coming back to the stage from the ledge" animation, he just sorta glitches on. Plus, yall really think his portrait is ganna be him standing around all boring? Its faaake, sorry, Im just sorta annoyed so many people in the comments seem fooled and whatever

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Classy? I will personally spam the **** out of this thread once Mewtwo is even mentioned.

Just kidding, or am I?
Doesn't matter to me, I'm just saying so for your guy's sake.

:happysheep:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
So this thing:
Not overly happy with the single Ice Climber if it is real but I highly doubt it is real.

Last edited:
Top Bottom