• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I grew up with original Mewtwo as well, being born in 1990. So the First Movie and Pokemon is a major, nostalgic part of my childhood. I can tell you that when I first saw the Y evolution, I was hugely shocked and it did honestly upset me a little because back then I thought they ruined Mewtwo with a female one. When I first saw the female Mewtwo I was majorly pissed and felt like they replaced him. But, over time I grew to accept it and now I like femtwo. It just took a lot longer for me because I'm a pretty big Mewtwo fan and couldn't stand them ruining something that was already perfect - like with how Mewtwo was supposed to be the only one of his kind. That went out of the window now, didn't it?

Though, femtwo was good for promoting Mewtwo in a way. Kids today that are growing up with the new femtwo are looking back at the character and finding out about the original Mewtwo. I saw a picture on Tumblr once of a mother showing her son the First Pokemon Movie and she wrote a caption saying that her son really liked Mewtwo. I thought that was cool. :)

That's... extremely interesting. XD

Even your phone clearly knows how much of a dedicated fan girl I am :awesome:
... I literally just noticed you live in Australia.

Hello fellow Aussie! :D

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So, who has two thumbs and just qualified for free Mewtwo DLC? THIS GUY.
Who's got two thumbs and loves hotsprings?

EVERYONE WITH TWO THUMBS!

Sometimes I just get the random urge to quote Kid Icarus at people.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
I still need to finish Uprising. I'm at the part where I just beat Medusa (which is like halfway through the game) and for some reasons I have no motivation to play it. The dialogue is top notch though; Palutena and Pit's interactions are hilarious. I really need to get back to it...

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
Edit: Nevermind. Just saw some click bait. Thought it was a release date.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I hope Mewtwo is top or mid (B tier)
inb4 he is worse than DK.
Wow alot of you have been to the 4.0 social...that or i spend too much time there...:drsad:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
I hope Mewtwo is top or mid (B tier)
inb4 he is worse than DK.
Wow alot of you have been to the 4.0 social...that or i spend too much time there...:drsad:
I also spend a lot of time here... recently I've been doing nothing but staring at the Mewtwo forums waiting for something to happen. It's not like I don't have things to do either; I still needa finish school work and finish some games. I dunno, I'm just really bored...

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I also spend a lot of time here... recently I've been doing nothing but staring at the Mewtwo forums waiting for something to happen. It's not like I don't have things to do either; I still needa finish school work and finish some games. I dunno, I'm just really bored...
I am going to assume you are older than me so school is probably a bigger priority for you...
It is pretty unfair that i get it easy for being younger... Well the perks of living, am i right?

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
I am going to assume you are older than me so school is probably a bigger priority for you...
It is pretty unfair that i get it easy for being younger... Well the perks of living, am i right?
Ahahaha.... not really. The school work that I needa finish... I actually have not touched it. It's due in like 3 days and I'll probably be able to finish it in ~8 hours. I'm just so lazy... I'll bet you that I'm younger than 90% of the people here. =P

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Ahahaha.... not really. The school work that I needa finish... I actually have not touched it. It's due in like 3 days and I'll probably be able to finish it in ~8 hours. I'm just so lazy... I'll bet you that I'm younger than 90% of the people here. =P
Wow, we are alike... I have work do to but it would take like an hour. I'm tired might go to bed soon...Also the youngest i have seen here are me and a 15 year old...

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Wow, we are alike... I have work do to but it would take like an hour. I'm tired might go to bed soon...Also the youngest i have seen here are me and a 15 year old...
I won't specify my age, but all I can say is that I haven't hit high school yet. lol

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm 17, in my Junior year at high school, and it's completely stressing me out by the load I have to put up with this year. I spend more time stress eating over my homework then actually doing it. That's what I get for signing up for dual-enrollment classes.

It doesn't help that my math and history teachers just love giving unnecessarily lengthy homework assignments.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
I'm 17, in my Junior year at high school, and it's completely stressing me out by the load I have to put up with this year. I spend more time stress eating over my homework then actually doing it. That's what I get for signing up for dual-enrollment classes.

It doesn't help that my math and history teachers just love giving unnecessarily lengthy homework assignments.
Look at the bright side! School is ending in a few months. From what I heard too, the freshman and senior years are the easiest (at least here in California). Good luck. =)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Look at the bright side! School is ending in a few months. From what I heard too, the freshman and senior years are the easiest (at least here in California). Good luck. =)
Yeah, I've gotten most of my required classes out of the way, so I'm definitely looking forward to next year.

No more math for me.
Pfft you will die before me.. maybe... Dude that sucks. Teachers may seem evil and many of them are idiots, but they do teach you.
True, but some teachers are better at teaching then others.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
On the topic of school, I noticed that near the end of the year things start getting a little rough. Homework and tests and stuff are still the same, but the projects I've been assigned lately has been very tedious and boring. There's also state testing coming soon... and because of that new test system thing it's gonna be much harder. Whyyyy?!?!?! According to the people I know from last year, there's gonna be much more projects. Bleh. On the bright side, there's gonna be field trips and some events too. Doesn't really make up the fact that there's so much work, but I'm excited to see what my school has to offer.

I'm really excited for summer break. Going to visit my relatives with my mom. I have a bunch of cousins there that loves Nintendo and Smash as much as I do. I don't play games much with my family so I'm really hyped... gonna train up that Mewtwo~!

Has that Tuesday/Wednesday direct been officially confirmed yet? I feel like I'm missing something.

Last edited:

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
ZOMGLEEK

Just looking for leaks today, found zilch of course, but this fake (Smash 3?) Mewtwo looks kinda cool. Too bad no one seems to notice Mewtwo has a thumb-like appendage that's shorter than the rest of his fingers. SMH. Anyway just trying to keep the hype going. It's almost the 31st, come on Sakurai give us some news! Please?

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
ZOMGLEEK

Just looking for leaks today, found zilch of course, but this fake (Smash 3?) Mewtwo looks kinda cool. Too bad no one seems to notice Mewtwo has a thumb-like appendage that's shorter than the rest of his fingers. SMH. Anyway just trying to keep the hype going. It's almost the 31st, come on Sakurai give us some news! Please?
Is it just me or are his hips kinda big? I mean he already has big hips but in this video it looks huge, haha.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Could have sworn Etika covered something very similar to that video recently anyway. Right down to the same stage as well I think.

Different times of day in stage though.

Last edited:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Could have sworn Etika covered something very similar to that video recently anyway. Right down to the same stage as well I think.

Different times of day in stage though.
Most of the "leaks" pretty much look identical; they're mostly from Smash 3.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Most of the "leaks" pretty much look identical; they're mostly from Smash 3.
You'd think they'd put effort into them.
Show Mewtwo fighting against a newcomer like Shulk or Rosalina if you're going to bother with gameplay otherwise don't even bother wasting time.

Top Bottom