• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
On the topic of Maletwo and Femtwo, I prefer Maletwo, but I don't have a problem with Femtwo. At first, I disliked her for the same reasons as Metros, but she grew on me over time. I mean, I still prefer Maletwo, but if Mewtwo were to be female in the DLC, it wouldn't turn me off from her or whatever. I'd still really enjoy playing as her.
However, the way I personally would like to see Mewtwo implemented is with a simple voice swap option, kind of like what @DrRiceBoy suggested. They would use the same model and would have access to the same palette swaps, but there would be a dropdown menu with a Voice Select whenever you selected Mewtwo on the CSS, kinda like the Custom Character Select dropdown menu.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
The guy with the Roy/Mewtwo leak says he's trying to get gameplay of Roy now.
And that Roy's not a clone.
Why couldn't he have filmed Mewtwo on the GCO stage then instead of heavily tilted potato camera shots?

Last edited:

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
Why couldn't he have filmed Mewtwo on the GCO stage then instead of heavily tilted potato camera shots?
well I guess that can prove that this leak may actualy be true (still think its fake)

Last edited:

Mega Espeon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Espeon196TF
3DS FC
4511-0466-9842
It can't be true. As many have pointed out, Mewtwo's shadow on the amiibo screen is wrong. In addition, it can't be a 3DS amiibo screen, because it displays controller input options for the Wii U Gamepad. A ballsy fake, at best.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Unless roy doesn't match project m/melees/smash 3 moveset/graphics.

This is going to be the saddest video attempt of prooving that leak real.

(Besides theres too many problems with the leak already, i learned from the rayman leak)

Last edited:

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
I'm 14 lol

And, if I had to guess a release date for Mewtwo, I'd guess Monday :y

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
"THIS game and THAT game have nothing to do with each other! So don't go around spreading any rumors."
-Vir-speed-i

"H-Hey! That's my quote! Plus, Speed and I have literally nothing to do with one another!"

"Honestly, though- comparing me to any one human is quite the insult, surely you realize that. It's so sad to see the Mewtwo forums come to this. But honestly, if I was to choose a single abomination of nature to like...it would have to be this guy...or girl. What is this, another Yoshi debate? Ugh."

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
If Nintendo wants to play the good guy they'll have to release Mewtwo on a Friday so people can enjoy the weekend playing as him.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I'm 17, in my Junior year at high school, and it's completely stressing me out by the load I have to put up with this year. I spend more time stress eating over my homework then actually doing it. That's what I get for signing up for dual-enrollment classes.

It doesn't help that my math and history teachers just love giving unnecessarily lengthy homework assignments.
Oh goodness, Junior year was terrible for me (I'm a senior now). If your school is anything like mine, senior year should get a bit better than junior year though. Right now I'm just happy that I've gotten into the college I want.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'm 17, in my Junior year at high school, and it's completely stressing me out by the load I have to put up with this year. I spend more time stress eating over my homework then actually doing it. That's what I get for signing up for dual-enrollment classes.

It doesn't help that my math and history teachers just love giving unnecessarily lengthy homework assignments.
I hear you. I'm doing well as is, but that doesn't mean the classes aren't harsh on me.

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
... I literally just noticed you live in Australia.

Hello fellow Aussie! :D
As an American who's always wanted to visit the country but never has, where would you recommend a first-timer to visit in Australia?

Could I POSSIBLY have worded that more strangely?

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
If Nintendo wants to play the good guy they'll have to release Mewtwo on a Friday so people can enjoy the weekend playing as him.
Nah, ASAP! :crazy::chuckle:

Seriously, I expect something to happen by Tuesday / Wednesday...

Last edited:

Mega Espeon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Espeon196TF
3DS FC
4511-0466-9842

"H-Hey! That's my quote! Plus, Speed and I have literally nothing to do with one another!"

"Honestly, though- comparing me to any one human is quite the insult, surely you realize that. It's so sad to see the Mewtwo forums come to this. But honestly, if I was to choose a single abomination of nature to like...it would have to be this guy...or girl. What is this, another Yoshi debate? Ugh."
..Can we PLEASE take some time to appreciate this post?

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
..Can we PLEASE take some time to appreciate this post?

"What's this? Another fan? As stupid as most humans are, at least some of them have good taste."

"Isn't if funny, though? The very one who protects the humans seems to have less admirers then the one who wouldn't mind destroying them! How very ironic."

Last edited:

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
Thunder Thighs.
she'll be scarred for life
- Arin Hanson

Also is that guy seriously going to make an attempt at making Roy footage? I already gave the winning point about why the leak is fake (the Amiibo screen). boy I cant wait to see failure.

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
I'm really hoping that Mewtwo gets released sometime this week. My Spring Break is this week, so if he does get released sometime within the next few days, I'll have a lot of time to enjoy him.
Considering that the deadline is this Tuesday, Mega Mewtwo Y's reveal anniversary is this Wednesday, and there's a possibility of a Direct this week, there's just something in me that says, "This week is the week, buddy! Get hyped!".

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
I'm really hoping that Mewtwo gets released sometime this week. My Spring Break is this week, so if he does get released sometime within the next few days, I'll have a lot of time to enjoy him.
Considering that the deadline is this Tuesday, Mega Mewtwo Y's reveal anniversary is this Wednesday, and there's a possibility of a Direct this week, there's just something in me that says, "This week is the week, buddy! Get hyped!".
yeah i think... sometime this week would be perfect! like, it would make sense for some sort of announcement to be released on mewtwo the day after the deadline.

Range

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2079-7847-2811
Dang, I would have appreciated a Mewtwo release during my March break, which was the week before last week. I have a lot of work to get done this week, so I won't get to enjoy him until the week ends.

Range

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2079-7847-2811
Somebody on twitter was talking about smash having a "spring update" on smash. Said it was shown on Clash Tournaments or something like that, can anyone confirm or deny this claim? https://twitter.com/wiidude83/status/582260033108488192
Frig, I was on Clash Tournaments a while ago, and the chat was talking about Mewtwo, but I had no idea there was an announcement. I had the sound off.

Well, at any rate, even if the update did come out, Nintendo doesn't seem to have sent out any codes yet. I really hope this is legit, though.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Frig, I was on Clash Tournaments a while ago, and the chat was talking about Mewtwo, but I had no idea there was an announcement. I had the sound off.

Well, at any rate, even if the update did come out, Nintendo doesn't seem to have sent out any codes yet. I really hope this is legit, though.
You had to mute it we could have gotten the release date

But good news we are just a few hairs away from mewtwo though.

Top Bottom