• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
Dude Pokemon Live was amazing. The Giovanni X Ash's mom angle should really be canon.
meh. i find it hilarious we would make a clanker clone of a clone. barely looks anything like mewtwo. and it makes dalecks look like the most flexible ****ers in the world. THIS was the "new pokemon?!?" team rockets flimsy mechs are laughing at it. >w< never seen it.... but it looks kinda funny and silly.
a real mewtwo would obliterate this clanker in a heartbeat. looks steel typed. FLAMETHROWER.

and maybe it is. after all, there are some theories going around that giovanni is reds father.

Last edited:

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
Mewtwo kinda did make MechaMew2 obliterate itself. By blasting it with love and friendship. I'm not kidding.

Anyways MechaMew2 was smeargle before there was smeargle so that's something?

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
Mewtwo kinda did make MechaMew2 obliterate itself. By blasting it with love and friendship. I'm not kidding.

Anyways MechaMew2 was smeargle before there was smeargle so that's something?
that is the silliest **** i ever heard. when ash showed mewtwo the error of its ways. it didnt blow up afterwards.\
nonono. if a real mewtwo and mechamew2 had a battle it would still obliterate it. flame thrower or earthquake would destroy a steel type.

Kyurem can't even learn Frost Breath folks.
it can learn ice beam which is far superior.

Last edited:

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
that is the silliest **** i ever heard. when ash showed mewtwo the error of its ways. it didnt blow up afterwards.\
nonono. if a real mewtwo and mechamew2 had a battle it would still obliterate it. flame thrower or earthquake would destroy a steel type.
Can you imagine if Mewtwo's final smash was blasting everyone with suicide inducing love and friendship?

I like free crits. I suppose that's what my Octillery is for.
Wrong You make it stall and rack up moody boosts until it can sweep :p

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok
You know the spoon sword would be awesome to have in his moveset, hell I would be pleased with just a taunt or possibily his final smash. Its less likely to be in his moveset but its more believable as a final smash if you ask me.

D

Deleted member

"I am the world's most powerful pokemon!"

*gets pawned like a rag doll by Giovonni in Mewtwo Returns*
a. Mewtwo was facing robots specifically designed to incapacitate him.
b. Mewtwo willingly gave himself up when it was made painfully clear that the other clones' lives were at stake.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
b. Mewtwo willingly gave himself up when it was made painfully clear that the other clones' lives were at stake.
c. Didn't have a spoon sword. Automatic loss right there.

sorrycouldn'tresist

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
c. Didn't have a spoon sword. Automatic loss right there.
d. Forgot to Mega Evolve.

d.1. Forgot his MeVos existed.

d.11. Probably didn't know his MeVos existed.

:seuss:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
For lack of anything better to talk about:
It's the middle of the afternoon and you're off work/school. You step out the shower, put on some comfortable clothes and walk into the kitchen to get a snack. Mewtwo is standing there and tells you that the entire reason Smash was created was to determine the greatest fighters in the universe.
Master Hand, the God of the this world, learned of an impending apocalypse: The Subspace Emissary. Smash 64 was created by him to recruit the most powerful fighters in order to fend off this evil. However, realizing that he could not create this army on his own, he called upon Crazy Hand, the other God, and asked him to help out. Thus, Melee was born. However, deeming even this mass of combatants too weak, they made a third draft, Brawl, and thought it would be enough. Despite Master Hand's capture and resulting confusion, all was well and the entire cast was able to destroy Tabuu.
Or so it seemed. Master Hand and Crazy Hand soon picked up more Subspace Radiation and realized that Tabuu was still alive, along with the Subspace Emissary. They reformed their ultimate army, Smash 4, for a final battle to vanquish Tabuu. However, dead-set on truly destroying Tabuu, Crazy Hand suggested recruiting a real-world Smash expert. Master Hand, initially reluctant, agreed, and, after searching far and wide for the most capable General, have decided upon you.
If you give your consent, that is. Mewtwo offers you two Megavitamins.
The blue Megavitamin erases all memory of this encounter, and you'll wake up in an hour or two thinking it was all a dream. Master Hand and Crazy Hand will find another capable General to fight in this battle.
The red Megavitamin will allow you enter the Smash realm and lead Smash 4's roster in the final war against Tabuu and the Subspace Emissary. However, Mewtwo warns you that your life and the lives of others will be at stake, and that it won't be easy.

Which Megavitamin do you choose?

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
For lack of anything better to talk about:
It's the middle of the afternoon and you're off work/school. You step out the shower, put on some comfortable clothes and walk into the kitchen to get a snack. Mewtwo is standing there and tells you that the entire reason Smash was created was to determine the greatest fighters in the universe.
Master Hand, the God of the this world, learned of an impending apocalypse: The Subspace Emissary. Smash 64 was created by him to recruit the most powerful fighters in order to fend off this evil. However, realizing that he could not create this army on his own, he called upon Crazy Hand, the other God, and asked him to help out. Thus, Melee was born. However, deeming even this mass of combatants too weak, they made a third draft, Brawl, and thought it would be enough. Despite Master Hand's capture and resulting confusion, all was well and the entire cast was able to destroy Tabuu.
Or so it seemed. Master Hand and Crazy Hand soon picked up more Subspace Radiation and realized that Tabuu was still alive, along with the Subspace Emissary. They reformed their ultimate army, Smash 4, for a final battle to vanquish Tabuu. However, dead-set on truly destroying Tabuu, Crazy Hand suggested recruiting a real-world Smash expert. Master Hand, initially reluctant, agreed, and, after searching far and wide for the most capable General, have decided upon you.
If you give your consent, that is. Mewtwo offers you two Megavitamins.
The blue Megavitamin erases all memory of this encounter, and you'll wake up in an hour or two thinking it was all a dream. Master Hand and Crazy Hand will find another capable General to fight in this battle.
The red Megavitamin will allow you enter the Smash realm and lead Smash 4's roster in the final war against Tabuu and the Subspace Emissary. However, Mewtwo warns you that your life and the lives of others will be at stake, and that it won't be easy.

Which Megavitamin do you choose?
I choose "firetrucking summon Master Core and end it."

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Oooooooh, we sure are bored.

I keep picturing in my mind what Mewtwo is gonna look like on Tortimer Island using a short hop fair... Ah, man, it's gonna be nice.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
This is pretty belated, but happy birthday, Mewtwo.

It might take me a few tries to get this video tag right; doing it from memory...

I am the hero of time.
Mewtwo is so adorable!

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
This is pretty belated, but happy birthday, Mewtwo.

It might take me a few tries to get this video tag right, doing it from memory...

[spoilers]I am the hero of time.[spoilers]Mewtwo is so adorable![/spoilers][/spoilers]
"This video does not exist".

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Is my post less of a failure, now? I can't actually see embedded videos on this thing. Oooooooh I wish I could afford a New 3DS.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
When do you all expect the DLC release?

Mid March? Early April?

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
When do you all expect the DLC release?

Mid March? Early April?
I think I remember Sakurai saying that he thought it would take him about 6 months to do Mewtwo. Well, if we're allowed to count from December 1st, say, late April would put it at 5 months. Of course, no one really knows what will happen. Ideally? I'd want him in March. Realistically? I'm preparing myself for the end of April or even early May.

Either way, I think all of us would like to have a 1-2 minute gameplay teaser trailer by March! Give us something. They might not make a CGI movie for Mewtwo. Remember how Sonic got a much more basic trailer this time around? I'm prepared for something like that. I will gladly accept that over the deafening echo of nothing that we've had since November!

I almost wish they hadn't revealed plans for Mewtwo right away if we had to wait so long, but whatever.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I think I remember Sakurai saying that he thought it would take him about 6 months to do Mewtwo. Well, if we're allowed to count from December 1st, say, late April would put it at 5 months. Of course, no one really knows what will happen. Ideally? I'd want him in March. Realistically? I'm preparing myself for the end of April or even early May.

Either way, I think all of us would like to have a 1-2 minute gameplay teaser trailer by March! Give us something. They might not make a CGI movie for Mewtwo. Remember how Sonic got a much more basic trailer this time around? I'm prepared for something like that. I will gladly accept that over the deafening echo of nothing that we've had since November!

I almost wish they hadn't revealed plans for Mewtwo right away if we had to wait so long, but whatever.
Well, we wouldn't be here if they hadn't gotten us so hyped.

And I'd have a different avatar.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Well, we wouldn't be here if they hadn't gotten us so hyped.

And I'd have a different avatar.
It's from that artist who did the stained glass series, right? One window for each fighter? I really like those.

I suppose you're right, though. I guess it was best that they revealed plans for Mewtwo early. I know I was kinda depressed for a while when the game came out and Mewtwo wasn't there. I remeber when Zipzo was in Japan with his phone taking videos and taking notes with his girlfriend... It was our first hands-on experience with the final 3DS build. I remember when the game was finally released, all those jerks gave Zipzo a hard time, because he insisted his source told him Mewtwo was in the game. I remember when the Mewtwo thread was locked...

I still got Smash 3DS, and I got settled into using my other two characters... Man, it was a fantastic feeling to finally see that 50-Fact Extravaganza, though. It's been a fun ride. I guess we're all just getting a little worn down, now. We don't have much of anything to analyze, and Mewtwo development could go in SO many directions...

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I want to see some footage of Mewtwo as well, but I want them to keep some things like his Final Smash and any drastically changed moves/specials a secret. Just for the sake of surprise.

Top Bottom