• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Jontron is p cool. I like Jontron.

See, the thing that just twists the knife when it comes to the Mewtwo uncertainty is that Club Nintendo is closing. The cutoff for the free Mewtwo download codes deal isn't due to the release date of Mewtwo at all, but just the fact that Club Nintendo won't exist anymore. So, really, Mewtwo could be finished at any time: March, April, or even May. I feel like Mewtwo is pretty much a, "when it's done," type deal. I mean, come on, this is Sakurai we're talking about. He won't quit until Mewtwo is perfect. Ish.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
I'm reeallly hoping that the long wait means they're going to surprise us with a bunch of stuff releasing at the same time he does.
Like, "here, have Wolf! And Lucas! And the Ice Climbers! Wan't a bunch of old stages? YOU GOT A BUNCH OF OLD STAGES! How about new music? HERE YOU GO MOTHER****ERS THIRTY ****ING NEW TRACKS FOR OLD AND NEW STAGES asasghfsuygafgyfgDGfyhb!"

Won't happen, but...

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I'm reeallly hoping that the long wait means they're going to surprise us with a bunch of stuff releasing at the same time he does.
Like, "here, have Wolf! And Lucas! And the Ice Climbers! Wan't a bunch of old stages? YOU GOT A BUNCH OF OLD STAGES! How about new music? HERE YOU GO MOTHER****ERS THIRTY ****ING NEW TRACKS FOR OLD AND NEW STAGES asasghfsuygafgyfgDGfyhb!"

Won't happen, but...
The stages and the tracks might be pushing it a bit, but the lack of Mewtwo info is infuriating.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225

Won't happen, but...
Dude... Never ever. I'm sorry, but it's true.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Won't happen, but...
I know it's a joke, but damn, hoping much?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Okay, extreme apologies for the double post, but no one has done anything since my last post and this needs to be brought up, if only to alert people that there's something new.

Ignore the Rayman part and look at the Mewtwo model. It's not the 50 Fact Extravaganza model either. Yeah, I know that some say that the 50FE model is the official model, but still, worth pointing out here.

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
mewtwos taking so long i hope its because she comes with an entire game: super smash bros forever featuring duke nukem

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Igzex please. Duke Nukem Forever took like 15 years to come out.

If it weren't for Rayman, I might have believed it. Just looks fake, now. Pretty sure I saw that same Mewtwo render somewhere, though... in another fake that was REALLY fake, for the 3DS.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
If it weren't for Rayman, I might have believed it. Just looks fake, now. Pretty sure I saw that same Mewtwo render somewhere, though... in another fake that was REALLY fake, for the 3DS.
This statement confuses the hell out of me...
I mean here.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
What are you implying? It's a picture. It could easily be fake. How many dozens of fakes have we seen over the years? Where is your source or proof?
A ton, but most are half-assed no try 3DS fuzzy pictures. There's actually allot in these pics that are right. Still could be fake but this would be good for Mewtwo and Rayman if it's real...

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
A ton, but most are half-***** no try 3DS fuzzy pictures. There's actually allot in these pics that are right. Still could be fake but this would be good for Mewtwo and Rayman if it's real...
It would be good for Rayman, but it has no effect on Mewtwo whatsoever, really. I know some fake "leak" pictures of Mewtwo in Smash 3DS were posted in the last social thread, but I can't find them. I swear the face looks the same or very similar.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Even if it's legit, I don't really care. Rayman would be nice, but I have no real attachment to the character or his games. I have a friend who will absolutely flip though. Truthfully, I'm more interested in Mewtwo's model.

ZombieVito

Smash Journeyman
No... This can't be happening... He can't be in before Snake..

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
I'm calling it: Those images are 100% real. Heard it here first folks!
There are just too many things that are believable about it.

1-The image isn't fuzzy or anything. It's quite clear and visible.
2-The Mewtwo model doesn't look like anything currently available and is extremely high-quality and very accurate.
3-Mewtwo model resembles the 50 Fact Extravaganza's quite well. Yeah, it looks very updated, but that's obviously to be expected.
4-The proportions match up. Even the eyes look exactly like the 50FE's.
5-The yellow aura background is consistent and carries over seamlessly between CSS boxes, something that would very hard to replicate.
5-The text matches up exactly.
6-The character placement makes perfect sense.
7-The lighting is consistent.

All of the stuff above goes for Rayman, as well. I mean, he has his very own trophy in the game, and even a couple of supporting trophies from his home series, despite having no stage or character rep at all. Pretty suspicious, if you ask me. The believability of this leak also skyrockets when you remember that a Nintendo employee implied Rayman would be playable a while back.
Also, that "Rayman: Joins The Battle" splash art matches up perfectly with the actual splash art, down to the light in upper left corner and the text.
And the models... They're just so high-quality. There's no way those are fakes unless someone from PMDT decided to troll us.
Oh, and here's a few images you guys missed:

Image 1-The text, once again, matches up, and the logo is vey believable. I highly doubt someone faked this.
Image 2-Just further proves how consistent the splash art of Rayman is. Even his shadow is consistent!
Image 3-The shop icon and lighting is consistent with the rest of the image, so I'm calling it real.
The sheer amount of such high-quality images is also a big thumbs-up to me.
I'm so excited! I honestly think this is our first actual DLC leak! Get HYPE!! Mewtwo is obviously the highlight, and Rayman is just icing on the cake! I loved his games as a kid, especially The Great Escape, so this is amazing for me! I was indifferent toward Snake, and didn't expect him to return anyway, so I don't get any real sadness from his absence, but I feel for his fans. Best of luck to you guys!

Last edited:

thebadlamp

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thebadlamp2
3DS FC
0963-0296-0917
Leak might be real, might not i'm 50/50.

GUYS ITS REAL

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Throughout SmashBoards, you will all know the name U-Throw! Know my name, and worship it! I, U-Throw, will be known as the one who pulled you from the darkness and into the light! I shall be known as the one who brought you rain during the drought! For I, U-Throw, have undeniable proof that the Mewtwo/Rayman leak is real! Watch it, and weap!
Know my name, and fear it! For unto you, I have bestowed the limitless gift of MAXIMUM HYPE!!!!
You will know my name! You will know it as U-THROW!!!

Rocksmasha

Smash Cadet
I hope some Gameplay gets leaked of Mewtwo, personally I don't care much for Rayman besides the doors for 3rd Party Characters that open thus meaning Phoenix Wright could potentially get in.
Edit: Grammar

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Why? It looks pretty cool to me, and it's very high quality. I personally don't see what's not to like, but I'm interested in what you dislike about it.
Meh, something about it just seems off...I don't know how to properly explain it besides just my opinion and gut feeling. That in no way disconfirms the leaks nor does it confirm it. What I want to see as proof is gameplay footage and alternate colors along with the announcer saying the names.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Wow show me fighting of mewtwo and raymon with the same portaits on a video that wll comence me

And another thing will comence me is when they offically release the mewtwo portait and his/her head matches the leak

And third and the most likely scenario if nintendo destorys the videos and pictures thats commences me

And if real that would explain why mewtwos trailer was not shown yet maybe raymon and maye a third to fifth dlc character is in the trailer as well.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Seriously why Rayman? Snake deserves to return instead.
Same reason of why Megaman and why Pacman.
I do hope that Snake gets in though eventually just for the people that lost a main. I personally never cared for him all that much, but he was still a unique piece of the roster.

In any case, I'm happy to see Rayman and Mewtwo on the roster. I probably won't play Rayman much, but he's still cool to have.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I didn't see the 3DS CSS leak.

The order of the characters is different.
The post you quoted contains the 3DS CSS for this leak. The order of the characters is different because it's like that now (minus Rayman and Mewtwo of course)

Last edited:
Top Bottom