• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Leak or no leak, we're likely getting Mewtwo within the week.

28 29 30 31 1 2 3

• Sakurai says he's "pretty much done"
  • Bolded: Final date of promo period

So no potentially fake leak can kill MY hype.

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Leak or no leak, we're likely getting Mewtwo within the week.

28 29 30 31 1 2 3

• Sakurai says he's "pretty much done"
  • Bolded: Final date of promo period

So no potentially fake leak can kill MY hype.
I'm inclined to believe so, too. What with all the talk about a Direct possibly happening next week, I'm really excited about the potential of finally getting some substantial news about Mewtwo, possibly even a release date!
But, as much I want to believe that Mewtwo will be released next week, I'm trying my best not to get my hopes up too high so that, in the likely event that it doesn't happen, I won't be totally crushed.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
If he's released later, though, it might be a good thing in my case. I have a major Spanish 101 project due on the 16th. :p

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
I don't see why Roy would return, though.

Grain of salt after the Rayman leak.
Especially since, in my eyes at least, Lucina took his spot in every way, shape and form except for having a fire sword.

...Unless he got a major overhaul which I doubt.

Taking with a big spoon of salt for now but if it somehow turned out to be true, I wouldn't be mad, even despite what I just said. The more the merrier and I hate character cuts.

Last edited:

Tom13

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo's "Screen" in Amiibo has his tail up. This adds more mt my reasons why I don't believe this "leak", and I don't know why Mewtwo would have an Amiibo as he's a DLC character.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
the website has been updated with a mewtwo screen KO
This is one of two things:

-They were really ballsy when Photoshopping
-They actually do have gameplay footage

In which case, if they showed actual gameplay footage, I'd believe them.

AbsoluteZer0Nova

Smash Cadet
I just really have a hard time believing any of this... and it's mostly because of Roy's return, which if true will make some people mad that FE has 5 reps. Not to mention Chrom fans will be even more pissed.

Last edited:

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
Lol.

His tail looks so wonky on the first picture. And those hands.... no thanks. Good way to start up yet another dicussion on when we'll be getting the real thing though, I'll give the 'leaker' that much.

Heeey. Mewtwo should be up with the Pokemon. :/

These leaks make me yawn sometimes.

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Lol.

His tail looks so wonky on the first picture. And those hands.... no thanks. Good way to start up yet another dicussion on when we'll be getting the real thing though, I'll give the 'leaker' that much.
Just imagine...if we get Mewtwo and his portrait looks like that one...Roy is confirmed. ^-^

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
What if it were Mewtwo and Roy...just like it was in Project M?

That'd be mind blowing.

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
Just imagine...if we get Mewtwo and his portrait looks like that one...Roy is confirmed. ^-^
He looks so dorp on the select screen. That's the first word that came to mind.

I'm confident Sakurai will do him justice. He will be amazing. I'll probably end up staring at his model for the first two hours wondering if I'm actually seeing him back in the game. It still doesn't feel like it's going to happen.

I'm actually working all next week. Bummed about that, considering I'm working on the day of his release, but oh well. I'll have something to look forward to getting home to. :D

mobilisq

Smash Ace
I like how the screen ko conveniently cuts off his character portrait in the bottom corner

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
FE Roy makes it fake in my mind.
Why is he with the other FE characters on the CSS but Mewtwo isn't with the Pokemon characters? Surely Roy would be in the DLC corner with Mewtwo or have Mewtwo with the Pokemon characters.
The heavily tilted screens as well as Omni make me doubt this.

C3CC

Smash Lord
Come on, guys. It's obviously fake. The only good thing about that leak is that now I'm more convinced than ever of how horrible the character selection screen will look if Mewtwo is not put with the Pokémon group. Him being apart from the rest will just look so bad... He really needs to be between Charizard and Lucario, or at least next to any Pokémon.

Last edited:

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
It's fake but i do give them credit for making more than 1 mewtwo models however adding Roy was his downfall

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
He's called Duo in other regions from as far as I'm aware.

And it goes off the blooming screen.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

Not even close

1. The word roy is too big
  2. The blackbar that has the character name on mewtwos is not align
  3. The mewtwo model is incorrect (the eyes is the give away of that)
  4. On the mewtwo screen ko box you cannont see mewtwos damage meter box (a red flag)
  5. Thats smash 3 mewtwo
  6. Not one of the other screens shows roy gameplay
  7. Mewtwos tail is pointing up the same way, on the amiibo and screen, and ko screen
  8. The boxes should be aligned becauses thats 13 x4
  9. Roy magicly disapear in one of the photos
  10. Mewtwo is not next to greninja nor pikachu or in between, while roy is next to a fire emblem character.
  11. And last but not least the dumbest mistake NEXT TIME CHECK IF THE FIRE BACKGROUND ALIGNS!!! (Mewtwos and roys do not align with the fire)

Do your checking before you post something.

Last edited:

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
That leak looks fun but a lot of it looks cheesy. Roy's model looks like it's from N64.. and as mentioned, Mewtwo looks derp..

I like seeing these though, it keeps the hype going.

PS, Also, that blogger is a HORRIBLE friend. He could have had his friend fired if this was real.

Last edited:
Top Bottom