• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
why are everyone acting childish when shipping comes up? I found every serious pic here to be cute 'w'

I found love to be really cute in any way. Love contains many flavored candy, some loves chocolate flavored candy, some loves strawberry flavored candy, some loves both and yet some hate both

please send more shipping please, it helps the thread being alive 'w'

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'll quickly point out that the shipping image posting is on it's way to becoming spam.

>killjoy
>nofun
>foryourowngood

Last edited:

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
why are everyone acting childish when shipping comes up? I found every serious pic here to be cute 'w'
It's only normal to want the love of the fair lady for only themselves.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Same sex marriage confirmed in FE Fates. Tharja or Dio Brando are your only choices. steps are good though
I could've sworn Ike was hinted at being bisexual in one of his games. I'm also pretty sure there was an openly lesbian character in that same game, too, but my mind might just be making all of this up.

Anyway, cool, I guess. Personally, I'm not really into that kind of stuff, but I don't have anything against it, so I'm fine with it.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I could've sworn Ike was hinted at being bisexual in one of his games. I'm also pretty sure there was an openly lesbian character in that same game, too, but my mind might just be making all of this up.

Anyway, cool, I guess. Personally, I'm not really into that kind of stuff, but I don't have anything against it, so I'm fine with it.
It is hinted that Ike if bi. And yes Heather was, presumably, lesbian in Radiant Dawn.

D

Deleted member

And the Lord said, 'Let there be Roy, Ryu and Lucas DLC'
And it was good.
Please don't do this. This is offending me (I am going to try the nice approach).
It's one thing not to believe in something, it's another to mock it.

Eh, I don't think Ryu is OP at all. He's a good character that's probably going to be beast in the right hands, but he's not broken. As it stands, I think Ryu has some great TruCombos™ and excellent power, but I feel like his recovery is pretty predictable and overall weak, especially since he doesn't have a wall jump. Plus, I think Ryu's air game is rather mediocre, since his aerials have seem to have very poor range. His D-Air is the only one that I've seen people using consistently, and that's because it's a very good meteor smash. The diagonal angle allows you to spike opponents offstage while remaining onstage. Not many characters have that ability.

Also, while Ryu is very powerful, his running speed is only decent, so he won't be able to rush you down like Captain Falcon can. That said, Ryu also has a good projectile, Hadouken, something most heavy-hitters lack. Plus, once Ryu does get up close to you, he's absolutely terrifying. His strong F-Tilt smashes shields, his strong D-Tilt combos into just about everything, Shoryuken EX can handle close-range KO's, and he has a plethora of other strong moves at his disposal. Also, Focus Attack, while incredibly useful when it connects, seems very predictable and difficult to land. It only stuns the opponent at maximum charge, and only an idiot would attack Ryu while he's charging it up, so I think it'll be a very situational move. In that way, I think Focus Attack is a lot like Disable. Oh, and Ryu's D-Smash only hits on one side, so he has a harder time punishing rolls.

All things considered, I think Ryu will turn out to be a solid high-tier character, but I think it's going to take awhile for someone to really get the hang of him. He's nowhere near broken, though. I think the key to winning against him will be to keep him in the air, make sure he doesn't get near you, and try to get him offstage. Those are his weak points, so use them to your advantage!
I like Ryu. I think that he makes a great addition to the cast, and I'm glad you see his potential :)

So, I can't be only the one excited for Peach's Castle, can I? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Dream Land 64 and Hyrule Castle, but I really enjoyed Peach's Castle's platform setup back in the day. It just never got boring for me, which can't be said about most of the other stages in Smash 64.
Personally, I don't like how Nintendo went about making the new stages. I wish that they had done them from scratch as opposed to just making them shiny

Wait, does Confusion actually have knockback? I know I probably sound like an idiot saying this, but I always thought that Confusion just picked the opponent up and dropped them. How does knockback play into it?
If I'm correct confusion has Set Knockback, which remains the same regardless of damage. Though, it could just be an instance of the character getting moved by the throwN bone before getting "hit" by the throw collision (which may or may not do knockback)
How do you think Mewtwo fares against the other DLC characters?
This was why I didn't like Mewtwo being a DLC character. Because now he is only mentioned in relation to other DLC, as opposed to how Pikachu would be mentioned in relation to the entire Pokemon cast.
Soooooooo... I think we should start a petition. Compared to Lucas, Roy and Ryu, Mewtwo is kind of a joke.
THIS!

PS, The argument that "at least he's in the game" is a bit defeatest.
THIS! THIS! Thank You!
Lucas and Roy came back and they're way more balanced than Mewtwo. I barely know how to play either and I'm getting more decent kills on FG compared to Mewtwo who I've been practicing with since release
I've been trying to tell em'...

I've 2-stocked people with Mario that 2-stock my Mewtwo.

I don't play Mario.
While I main the entire cast, Mario and Mewtwo are my true mains... and, well... guess who wins the most?
I have literally 3-stocked people (with friends) as my Mario, and in some cases, two-stocked them without getting hit once. Yet, the moment I play Mewtwo, whether it be with Tonic, Speed, or the scrubs on For Glory, it's all of a sudden an even match.

There was even a time where I fought a tournament-level Greninja as Mewtwo, got two-stocked, played Falcon (who I haven't played as since December 2014), and two-stocked this guy

Mewtwo could already travel under BF though even without Shadow Ball recoil. Drop down, head to the other side, Confusion when you approach the middle part, DJ, then Teleport.
There's also another way: jump offstage, align yourself with the ledge before actually reaching it, airdodge and start holding forward the moment you reach the ledge (so the lag will prevent you from grabbing it), get under the stage, use your aerial jump (make sure to use Bair as you rise so you don't bump the bottom), teleport, and feel satisfied.
If you do add confusion in the mix though, coupled with this, you will find an effective stalling tactic.
This is my ideal tier list pretty much.
This is?! Why is Wii Fit Trainer at the bottom two? she's good if you play her offensively. Also, she has two good projectiles, one of which you can use to ledgestall. Ganondorf is broken, meaning he should be higher. Kirby should be lower. Link needs to be higher, Gamewatch lower, Shulk needs to be in between Tlink/Pit, and Mewtwo needs to be where Game&Watch is at.

Yeah, I mean, it's insane how balanced this game is as of now.
Excuse me?

Please, everyone, stop talking about (homo)sexuality! The last time people talked about it and I spoke against it, forum-hell broke loose. Not again. Once I start talking about things I abhor, It's almost impossible for me to stop.

Now that I got that out of my system, how was everybody's day?

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Apologies for double posting. But, has anyone noticed that Mewtwo is uber in the air? I just realized that Shadow Ball is seriously good for off stage play.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
It is hinted that Ike if bi. And yes Heather was, presumably, lesbian in Radiant Dawn.
Ike bi? Ignoring Priam, in FE9/10 he's so straight faced you can't tell anything about his sexuality. Most of it's just fan shipping (which sadly FE13/14 seem to be purposely catering to >_>).

Heather is probably a lesbian (Camilla reminds me a lot of her) but it's never confirmed either.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ike bi? Ignoring Priam, in FE9/10 he's so straight faced you can't tell anything about his sexuality. Most of it's just fan shipping (which sadly FE13/14 seem to be purposely catering to >_>).

Heather is probably a lesbian (Camilla reminds me a lot of her) but it's never confirmed either.
Ike and Soren seem a bit more than friends. I'd post the link that shows it's likelihood, but I'm a wee bit busy

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Well, the same sex marriage in FE happened. Oh well.
So...are the characters' children going to be adopted then?

Last edited:

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
Never fear for the church of Mewtwo does not condemn same sex marriage as a sin because the lord is a tad...genderless to really care.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
I always pictured that, if same sex marriage was allowed in Awakening, Frederick would be team mom if he were to get together with Chrom. So one of the possible origins for Lucina is that she wasn't Chrom's biological daughter but adopted instead. Don't ask me how she gets the mark of Naga though.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I always pictured that, if same sex marriage was allowed in Awakening, Frederick would be team mom if he were to get together with Chrom. So one of the possible origins for Lucina is that she wasn't Chrom's biological daughter but adopted instead. Don't ask me how she gets the mark of Naga though.
Simple! They use Chrom's...NSFW juice to pregnate someone

D

Deleted member

Is this the Mewtwo thread or the homo thread?
Take that stuff over to 4chan, guys.

Top Bottom