• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
My prediction:

-Wolf, before the Ballot Winner is selected. He will be the last of the "predetermined DLC additions" at this time.
-King K. Rool, the winner of the Smash Ballot due to his extreme popularity and demand. However, Sakurai will announce that additional characters are still under development and are also based on their popularity in the ballot.
-Pichu, Young Link, Ice Climbers (Wii U only), and Snake will all be announced within this timespan, and Sakurai will also announce that they decided to bring back the remainder of the cut characters without the need to vote, but he'll also appologize about the Ice Climbers not being available on the 3DS.
-Either Shantae, Issac, Rayman or Banjo Kazooie, will follow.
-Bandanna Dee, will be added as the final "non ballot dlc character", possibly to promote a new Kirby game?
-Ridley (not Roidley!), will be the final dlc character announced. Sakurai will announce that they put extra work in to ensure that the fans were happy with how he plays and thanks everyone for being patient. He'll also announce that this is the end of the DLC characters.

Last edited:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Warning Received
Mario Smith shouldn't be banned. Being wrong isn't a crime.
He broke rule number 2 in the Terms of Service. He's not wrong, nor is being wrong a crime, but the problem is how he conveys his opinions. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but he isn't exactly conveying it in a polite or respectful tone. I agree with the mods and feel the ban is justified.

Anyway, back on topic. I honestly think K. Rool and Wolf are shoehorns at this point. There's no way they're not getting in.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Oh **** Mario Smith got banned??

Well, he was always coming in here to start stuff but I didn't dislike the guy. I knew people didn't agree with me on my religion but I sure as hell wasn't expecting that...
As a fellow Christian.

:4diddy: You're a cool dude and I agree with you.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
He broke rule number 2 in the Terms of Service. He's not wrong, nor is being wrong a crime, but the problem is how he conveys his opinions. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but he isn't exactly conveying it in a polite or respectful tone. I agree with the mods and feel the ban is justified.

Anyway, back on topic. I honestly think K. Rool and Wolf are shoehorns at this point. There's no way they're not getting in.
Well lets insure that they get in vote for them in the ballot!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Basically meaning the chance of them getting in is extremely high. I might have used the word wrong, apologies. ;3;
The term is Shoo-in though.

I've never heard of it being called shoe-horned.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
The only character I think I can accurately predict is Wolf. Wolf is very, very popular, and he's a very major character in his own series, so I think he's basically a shoo-in. Lucas's return only backs up that notion.

Besides Wolf, I think the most likely DLC candidate would either be Ridley or King K. Rool. Both are overwhelming popular, and both will probably have hundreds of votes in the Ballot. However, which one will come out on top, and, more importantly, which one Sakurai will decide to put into the game is difficult for me to say. I personally think it could go either way. I'm totally Team Ridley, though.

As for who I want, the only character I really, truly want is Wonder-Red. He comes from a fantastic game, and he's an awesome character, even in a game where every character is awesome. Plus, Unite Morphs give him a lot of moveset potential. I think Wonder-Red is a perfect fit for Smash, and I'd love to see him join the cast.

Red aside, Ridley, an Inkling, Elline, or Pichu would all be great. I don't want any of them the same way I want Red, though.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
I haven't been able to sleep well at all lately. When I end up sleeping it's usually at crazy times like 8 AM. My sleep schedule is terrible...

Last edited:

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
All I freaking want is Snake...
Me as well, however, I feel that the chances for him are extremely low, with him not being Nintendo property and with the current situation at Konami. Normally when it comes to Metal Gear content, Kojima is directly involved into it but recently there seems to be a falling out between him and Konami, with them apparently set on severing any ties with the man and with the new direction they want to take in the gaming industry.
Snake made it into Brawl thanks to Kojima's request to Sakurai and Nintendo. But right now it doesn't seem to be the best moment to reach out to them.

D

Deleted member

Do any of you remember these two images that I made?

What do you guys think of them?

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
I wonder if Wolf would still be special to me now that our fair lady is not absent...

D

Deleted member

If you guys could make some changes to Smash 4 Mewtwo, what would they be?

For me it would be:

Faster Up-tilt
Faster Side-tilt
Faster Dash Attack
Melee Uair (only buffed)
Reduced lag on Bair
Buffed Melee Dair (Melee's just feels more right)
Buffed Melee Fair (Sm4sh's is cool, but Melee's was better)
Increased Weight (around Mario's if possible)
A finishing hit on F-throw that can K.O from the center of FD at 145%
Buffed U-throw (being able to kill at 100%)
Buffed Back-throw (being able to kill at 130% from center of FD)
Drastically sped up D-throw
Hitstun on Confusion
Disable being able to hit on both sides (you can't turn your back on energy, or else Shadow Ball would have this gimmick too)
Disable getting it's grounded launching properties back (being able to kill from FD center at about 170%)
Up-Smash being easier to land at the cost of some of it's power
Side-Smash sped up but weakened
Down Smash having an energy streak from behind it, allowing it to hit on both sides
Being able to act out of teleport
Grounded teleport less endlag, but less invincibility frames across the board
Shadow Ball's electric hits returning
Being able to double jump cancel during the first 5 frames
Being able to cancel out the excess horizontal boost from teleport by holding back
All evading and item animations/properties reverted back to Melee
*Mewtwo's Final Smash being changed to Mega Mewtwo X

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
If you guys could make some changes to Smash 4 Mewtwo, what would they be?

For me it would be:

Faster Up-tilt
Faster Side-tilt
Faster Dash Attack
Melee Uair (only buffed)
Reduced lag on Bair
Buffed Melee Dair (Melee's just feels more right)
Buffed Melee Fair (Sm4sh's is cool, but Melee's was better)
Increased Weight (around Mario's if possible)
A finishing hit on F-throw that can K.O from the center of FD at 145%
Buffed U-throw (being able to kill at 100%)
Buffed Back-throw (being able to kill at 130% from center of FD)
Drastically sped up D-throw
Hitstun on Confusion
Disable being able to hit on both sides (you can't turn your back on energy, or else Shadow Ball would have this gimmick too)
Disable getting it's grounded launching properties back (being able to kill from FD center at about 170%)
Up-Smash being easier to land at the cost of some of it's power
Side-Smash sped up but weakened
Down Smash having an energy streak from behind it, allowing it to hit on both sides
Being able to act out of teleport
Grounded teleport less endlag, but less invincibility frames across the board
Shadow Ball's electric hits returning
Being able to double jump cancel during the first 5 frames
Being able to cancel out the excess horizontal boost from teleport by holding back
All evading and item animations/properties reverted back to Melee
*Mewtwo's Final Smash being changed to Mega Mewtwo X
Hit box on shadow ball charge, teleport doesnt put you in special fall, and some kind of fix for that teleprt glitch on some stages.

He's fine as is in my opinion though.

D

Deleted member

Hit box on shadow ball charge, teleport doesnt put you in special fall, and some kind of fix for that teleprt glitch on some stages.

He's fine as is in my opinion though.
Are you sure that you wouldn't want an Up-throw buff? Meleetwo's Up-throw should've been preserved.

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
Here's my buffs list:

* Go back to Melee weight.
* Speed up teleport a little.
* Make it possible to land down air.
* Remove hitbox from tail unless attacking.
* Give her a safer ledge roll animation.
* Make her arm reach out farther when grabbing instead of that "Give me five" animation.
* Replace her voice with new recordings by Miriam Pultro.

Not a pro player but those make perfect sense don't they?

Last edited:
Top Bottom