• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I hope Mewtwo is available soon. I'm currently at work but I hope I can download when I come home!

1DeadRabbit

...I mean jackal.
3DS FC
1864-9519-0771
I'm proud to announce that through it all I took a stock off Speed's Mewtwo!
Small miracles, amiright?

...Okay, not gonna lie. I'm feeling a bit sheepish about our matches, but at least I now know where I can use some practice.

And the quantity of.
Namely, A LOT.

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
When whomped you all can re-assure yourselves that you're not the worst Mewtwo player here.

Without my items and annoying stages I'm a fish out of water :p

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I personally thrive on Free-For-Alls with level 3 CPU's with Smash Ball, Master Ball, Poké Balls, and Assist Trophies on...that or Smash Run.

Last edited:

Igzex

Me too but with friends instead of AIs and on my custom stages that have caused them to believe I might like lava a bit too much.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
That was the most aggressive i have ever played as Mewtwo, so much that i gave myself a cramp.

either way i got my *** handed to me

the only K.O's i got were from Mewtwo and of coarse G&W

Last edited:

SpottedCerberus

Smash Journeyman
2 minutes until the 28th for me. If I'm not getting Mewtwo tonight then I guess I'll just be exhausted tomorrow for no reason....

Igzex

I should've known Speed was actually Femtwo all along...

1DeadRabbit

...I mean jackal.
3DS FC
1864-9519-0771
Maaaaaaan, I wish they would specify times for these DLC releases. It loks like I'm going to have to go to sleep and get up before I get Mewtwo.

Feel me in? :confused:

I mean why are those guys apparently boobs.
"Boob" is also another word for dork or nincompoop, beyond referring to your typical chesticle.
At least, that's how I'm understanding it.

Last edited:

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
Yoh speed if you're back lets play a few rounds.

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
GG's Speed. Looks like I'm starting to catch up a little bit. Jab 1 is freakin godly. Couldn't quite get your Dark Pit though.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Exhaustion is finally getting to me. Can't play any longer without getting frustrated. Sorry, @ Demon-oni Demon-oni for that.

GGs
;~; I'm loosing Mewtwo dittos. Guess it's my time to step down from the throne....

Last edited:

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
Competitive success with a character is never a throne but a staircase. There's always hard work and some people get past certain trials easier than others, but there's always another level of skill you can find to up your game. As long as you don't give up then you'll always still have a shot.

and besides, when matches are that close there is no "one player is better than the other." At that point it's who can land the decisive blows. I just ended up getting them this time. Who knows what's in store next time.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Competitive success with a character is never a throne but a staircase. There's always hard work and some people get past certain trials easier than others, but there's always another level of skill you can find to up your game. As long as you don't give up then you'll always still have a shot.

and besides, when matches are that close there is no "one player is better than the other." At that point it's who can land the decisive blows. I just ended up getting them this time. Who knows what's in store next time.
Such wise words.
I feel a lot better now. X3 Thanks for that!

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
It is now almost 6:00 AM where I live now. I got on my 3DS just to check if Mewtwo was available but sadly no. Oh well, patience is a virtue. :ohwell:

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
It is now almost 6:00 AM where I live now. I got on my 3DS just to check if Mewtwo was available but sadly no. Oh well, patience is a virtue. :ohwell:

I'd be careful with the wait times Yoshi. When they were handing out the codes some of us didn't get them up until 8 pm the next night. Just get some rest and see if he's available in the morning.

carlos11

Smash Cadet
America didn't get its Mewtwo codes until 6am PST, so I don't think staying up all night is a good idea. Unless you want Mewtwo, that is.

Does anyone know if we'll get Mewtwo customs or Tournament mode today?

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
No word on either as far as I know, though I think I heard something about an announcement suppose to be going down sometime today.

Top Bottom