• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Iunno about an Adventure Mode....well at least with subspace like cutscenes. Mostly just because how big that made the game.
not saying I dont want it though, that'd be great!

If we were getting modes, I'd LOVE smash run on wii u and tourney mode.
Adventure Mode would be mind blowing if they could fit it in.
Huh...I never thought about this...but having Smash Run on the Wii U version would be pretty epic... o.o

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
I thought of that possibility as as well, so I tried teleporting backwards from the point where the reverse teleport works, just without dashing. That time instead of getting a ledge cancel I would SD. Again, could just be due to small input errors, but for the most part would behave the same tested multiple times with a seemingly horizontal teleport. I'll test it a bit more later tonight when I'm trying to get footage of it. I've also realized that there is a bit of leeway for an edge cancel regarding just positioning since I've made the original posts, so I'll have to rework my reference points so they adjust for the fastest ledge cancel possible.

It does slightly work with jumping, but you still need to be moving hard left or right in order to get any difference in terms of the distance for a ledge cancel.

Hmmm, if it does work while jumping then you're probably right that Teleport does retain momentum, although it seems to be very little of the momentum. I haven't gotten it to work while jumping but maybe I just wasn't moving fast enough.

I think the distance gained/lost from the momentum is really short so it doesn't really matter much unless you're trying to ledge cancel, but it's actually a necessity to know/learn when mastering ledge cancelling. Thanks for sharing the info.

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
I don't think you'd get much disagreement there, Magius. smash tour is like the version of mario party nobody really wants to play.If smash run shows up on wii u i hope it gets a few improvements like more interaction between players in the collecting phase(which is what made city trial pretty much the best thing ever in kirby air ride) and FREAKING ONLINE PLAY.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I don't think you'd get much disagreement there, Magius. smash tour is like the version of mario party nobody really wants to play.If smash run shows up on wii u i hope it gets a few improvements like more interaction between players in the collecting phase(which is what made city trial pretty much the best thing ever in kirby air ride) and FREAKING ONLINE PLAY.
That...
Would be pretty much the most epic mode update ever.

C3CC

Smash Lord
How do I counter Jigglypuff? All the stupid thing does is float around everywhere and it's so freaking hard to hit. It's so frustrating!!!!!!!!! @%$&#!!!!!

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
Jigglypuff i actually find to be an easier character to fight than others. Use mewtwo's superior range. confusion is actually pretty good in this matchup to catch some of her approaches weirdly enough. utilt, bair, and shorthop fair are all good. also, make them fear ever getting above you with usmash.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
I dunno. Other M ridley(the ridley that appears on pyropshere) is a weird clone thing rather than samus's old nemesis. and judging by all the poor characterization derailment in other m in general i wouldn't be surprised if sakamoto(yes, sakamoto was responsible for all the plot stuff, team ninja is innocent this time) was all like "oh yeah, just give clone ridley a few slaps and he'll be your subservient ****"As for the announcement. It's probably just tourney mode but i won't lie that part of me hopes for adventure mode, online special smash, or a online wii u version of smash run.
Remember that they had to justify the presence of Ridley in Fusion, no matter which way you look at it
cloning is pretty much the only explanation, so it really can't be the same Ridley (hard to collect a body from an exploded
planet... remember, if anyone asks, it was Super Metroid that killed Ridley, not Other M.;))

1FC0

Smash Lord
Maybe we can all send emails to nintendo and make them give us mewtwo sooner
plz guys i need ur help i wanna mewtwo so badly

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Remember that they had to justify the presence of Ridley in Fusion, no matter which way you look at it
cloning is pretty much the only explanation, so it really can't be the same Ridley (hard to collect a body from an exploded
planet... remember, if anyone asks, it was Super Metroid that killed Ridley, not Other M.;))
So you agree Other M Ridley isn't the original.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
So you agree Other M Ridley isn't the original.
He may be identical genetically depending on how good the cloning was, but I seriously doubt he remembers
anything before his rebirth, and without Mother Brain's influence he and all the other Space Pirates he doesn't
really have any true malice (though he may still enjoy inflicting pain... he definitely is more intelligent than the average
Space Pirate).

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
So i just went to my 3DS to grind custom moves for doc aaand there's already a new update apparently.edit: derp, nevermind, system update it seems.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Make a Ridley's Fury mode, a mode where you play as Ridley to fight swarms of Smash Run enemies and Smashers.
Also includes a giant Cucco as a secret, unlockable character.

...What? Worked for Hyrule Warriors pretty well.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Make a Ridley's Fury mode, a mode where you play as Ridley to fight swarms of Smash Run enemies and Smashers.
Also includes a giant Cucco as a secret, unlockable character.

...What? Worked for Hyrule Warriors pretty well.
I honestly think they should have permitted someone to control the Ridley that appears as a boss. :p

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
I personally adored Subspace to death. The cutscenes and how the characters interacted were pretty great IMO. Subspace pleaseeeee. :3

Best of the luck to whoever's getting Mewtwo today~

1DeadRabbit

...I mean jackal.
3DS FC
1864-9519-0771
Aye, midnight my time now.
Doubt he'll be online but I'll give it a shot.

For the record, I didn't get Mewtwo for my 3DS originally because my friend got the codes for our WiiU and his 3DS.

EDIT: No dice.

Last edited:

Gui JP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Twishine
3DS FC
0791-1410-6660
Aye, midnight my time now.
Doubt he'll be online but I'll give it a shot.

For the record, I didn't get Mewtwo for my 3DS originally because my friend got the codes for our WiiU and his 3DS.

EDIT: No dice.
Still 10:00 pacific time. Maybe about two hours.

Gui JP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Twishine
3DS FC
0791-1410-6660
I'd be interested in a match with Speed, just can't tonight.
Because college.

But hey, it'll be just like Christmas morning. And I'm buying my own present.
(IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS)

0791-1410-6660
(If anyone wants to go sometime, just holler. Or send a message. Currently my internet connection is not a potato.)

Top Bottom