• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Spirst

why are you all surprised that he doesnt have them? it stated clearly that mewtwo will not have custom moves
Where exactly does it state "will not"? From what I see in-game, all it says is "There are no custom specials."

There's a big difference between future tense and present tense and I only see the latter. Unless I'm missing something.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Where exactly does it state "will not"? From what I see in-game, all it says is "There are no custom specials."

There's a big difference between future tense and present tense and I only see the latter. Unless I'm missing something.
since mewtwo is the only one that has the text, even if you are using one that is doesnt have any custom specials unlocked.

there might be in the future, but today was too early for that future

I already have a date. ^-^
...I've been in a relationship for...I think 5 months now? Yeah, going on six. :3
congratulations :3 I have been together with my girl in 4 years and we have known eachother 5 years before those 4 years! and last summer I did prepose to her, she said yes C:

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
since mewtwo is the only one that has the text, even if you are using one that is doesnt have any custom specials unlocked.

congratulations :3 I have been together with my girl in 4 years and we have known eachother 5 years before those 4 years! and last summer I did prepose to her, she said yes C:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...!!!

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
Yea I'm mad that custom didn't come today but you know what, everyone can enjoy Mewtwo again and thats what matters at the moment.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Mewtwo social thread.
Now a romance hotspot.
Tomorrow's 7 weeks exactly with my girl.

1DeadRabbit

...I mean jackal.
3DS FC
1864-9519-0771
Yes, I got Mewtwo this morning!
Or...noon. My sleep schedule's a mess.

And on the topic of significant others:
*Insert spooning joke here*

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

Congradulations my friend i hope you and this lucky lady have a good marrage together.

MoveMan1

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm the only one who's not bothered about Mewtwo having no customs...
I wouldn't be bothered if they had told us that before we had to pay money for it. It feels like they remained quiet on it because it would hurt DLC sales, and if they're willing to do that, what's stopping them from prioritising what they think will make the most money over what the fans actually want?

1DeadRabbit

...I mean jackal.
3DS FC
1864-9519-0771
Finally back from hell - I mean school.. :lol:

Anybody wanna play online?
Can't be worse than sitting at home for more than a week with a torn rotator cuff / tendonitis / whatever sports injury causes swelling and pain in the shoulder.

*cough*

And I'm still licking my wounds that Speed gave me, so no online for me.

In other words,
I don't really feel like getting Mac'd & cheesed right now.

@ Schnee117 Schnee117 that one's for you.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Can't be worse than sitting at home for more than a week with a torn rotator cuff / tendonitis / whatever sports injury causes swelling and pain in the shoulder.

*cough*

And I'm still licking my wounds that Speed gave me, so no online for me.

In other words,
I don't really feel like getting Mac'd & cheesed right now.

@ Schnee117 Schnee117 that one's for you.

Tucker did it!

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
I honestly suspect they'll appear when we get Miiverse and Tourney Mode.
Honestly the lack of Tourney mode is more dissapointing to me. I hope that with all the time they are taking to make the mode that it isn't only a "name randomizer".

I am hoping for actual rankings, seedings, different tornie styles (double elim, swiss, etc) free-style rules (customs, items, special smash, banned stages, etc) and automatic connection to your current opponent (Basically once you're in a tourny there's an option to "start match" without the need to add your opponent to friends or anything, the mode automatically connects you to the person you should be fighting).

Making this mode isn't that hard honestly.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Honestly the lack of Tourney mode is more dissapointing to me. I hope that with all the time they are taking to make the mode that it isn't only a "name randomizer".

I am hoping for actual rankings, seedings, different tornie styles (double elim, swiss, etc) free-style rules (customs, items, special smash, banned stages, etc) and automatic connection to your current opponent (Basically once you're in a tourny there's an option to "start match" without the need to add your opponent to friends or anything, the mode automatically connects you to the person you should be fighting).

Making this mode isn't that hard honestly.
They're probably trying to ensure it works with Mewtwo before it ships out.

1DeadRabbit

...I mean jackal.
3DS FC
1864-9519-0771
Here's a question: Would you guys want rotation back?

My friends and I used it all the time in Brawl. It was nice since one of our players prefers to use the Wiimote / nunchuk over GC controllers, and putting his 'mote to a name is a lot easier than re-configuring the controllers every time he switches in.

I guess the argument to that is that we have 8-player mode now, but I don't need to tell you how everything changes when you have more than four people on the field. I'd like to see rotation back for sure, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23
Here's a question: Would you guys want rotation back?

My friends and I used it all the time in Brawl. It was nice since one of our players prefers to use the Wiimote / nunchuk over GC controllers, and putting his 'mote to a name is a lot easier than re-configuring the controllers every time he switches in.

I guess the argument to that is that we have 8-player mode now, but I don't need to tell you how everything changes when you have more than four people on the field. I'd like to see rotation back for sure, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
I wouldn't mind having rotation back, honestly. My friends and I actually have used rotation sometimes in Brawl and since one of my friends used a Wiimote instead of the GC controller, it was pretty helpful back then.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Downloaded Mewtwo right after coming home from school today. I have to say that he's pretty good so far. Will he replace Yoshi? I still have to play with Mewtwo a bit more before I can answer that. Anyways, I think the wait was worth it. :)

Top Bottom