• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

ZombieVito

Smash Journeyman
still outclassed by every major villain in z. and even more outclassed by the saiyans/half saiyans.
17 and 18 don't count, they are obviously cyborgs.
and krillin and yamcha.... stronger than most of the universe? i'd buy stronger than 99 percent of the human race (which, isn't much of an accomplishment,really). not the universe. yamcha was the only one who nappa DIDNT kill in the saiyan saga, yamcha was killed by ****ing saibamen. and they do next to NOTHING in the android and cell sagas.
1) They are still human, they just received artificial modifications that made them stronger.

2) Yes, universe. You have to realize something very important. Freeza's elite soldiers were considered the strongest beings in the universe and the strongest in that group was Ginyu (which had a BP of 120,000). The Ginyu force was even called mutants in more than one occasion. These soldiers are quite rare. 99% of the universe are mere Freeza's soldier level in strength (Less than a 3,000 BP) or way lower.

Krillin, Tien, Yamcha and Chaoz surpassed the Ginyu force by the Android arc. Hell many people estimate their BP at way over 1,000,000.

While they are ants to the Gods, Saiyans, Nameks and other beings like Buu or Dabura, they are gods compare to the rest of the whole universe.

Last edited:

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
1) They are still human, they just received artificial modifications that made them stronger.

2) Yes, universe. You have to realize something very important. Freeza's elite soldiers were considered the strongest beings in the universe and the strongest in that group was Ginyu (which had a BP of 120,000). The Ginyu force was even called mutants in more than one occasion. These soldiers are quite rare. 99% of the universe are mere Freeza's soldier level in strength (Less than a 3,000 BP) or way lower.

Krillin, Tien, Yamcha and Chaoz surpassed the Ginyu force by the Android arc. Hell many people estimate their BP at way over 1,000,000.

While they are ants to the Gods, Saiyans, Nameks and other beings like Buu or Dabura, they are gods compare to the rest of the whole universe.
remember what vegeta said:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKibNykWGbg
also the ginyuu force beat krillain to a bloody pulp. he would have died if not for gokus intervention. and vegeta was the one who killed most of them.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Dark Dr.Lucina is my totally original OC.
She's a clone of Captain Falcon.

Falchion.....PUNCH!

Last edited:

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Back on topic, Dorkly posted another compilation article of various artists' renditions of Pokemon Fusions.
They saved the best for last.
I give you all:
Mewssingno:
mewssingno__by_starvingstudents-d7tj2tq.jpg

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
AH 5 ALERTS! NonSpecificGuy is attacking us once again! Send reinforcements immediately!!! :troll:

You asked why I felt the need to qualify my post, I was stating that ALL Mary Sues/Gary Stues were horrid, but not ALL oc's are such. You see, it's easy to make an oc a Mary Sue/Gary Stue, and that's what ruins a LOT of fanfics (not all, there's more issues), but there are some oc's are written rather well. I assumed you thought all oc's were that bad I suppose.
I didn't know that Shounen/shoujo stuff, so:
View attachment 39882 I remember Toonami, I saw some stuff from there...but DBZ is the only thing I remember off the top of my head.
Gotcha.

No, I don't think all works of fanfiction are poorly written... just most of them :) There's a guy on Fanfiction.net named cge0361 who writes the most compelling and drama-filled Pokémon O.C. stories you'll ever find. It's a guilty pleasure of mine. All his stories intertwine with one another. Just something about his style makes it hard for me to put down.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Sorry guys Monster Hunter pulled me away. If any of the 4 peeps are around that wanted a Tyrunt I'll be floating around for a bit. They are all male however.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Sorry guys Monster Hunter pulled me away. If any of the 4 peeps are around that wanted a Tyrunt I'll be floating around for a bit. They are all male however.
Can we pick a date and time? Short of texting each other or staying on Smashboards all day, that's the only way it can work. You said you're in the EST time zone, like me. How does 10pm tonight sound? What about 5pm tomorrow? Stuff like that.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Can we pick a date and time? Short of texting each other or staying on Smashboards all day, that's the only way it can work. You said you're in the EST time zone, like me. How does 10pm tonight sound? What about 5pm tomorrow? Stuff like that.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm writing a fanfic, but there's a thorny question I'm trying to find the answer to...

...What would Mewtwo have to gain from hosting an underground tournament?

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
I'm writing a fanfic, but there's a thorny question I'm trying to find the answer to...

Mewtwo held an underground tournament in movie 1 to make a philosophical point, and to prove to itself what the meaning of life, cloning, and existence were. However, it was a "tournament" based on deceit and carried out in cruelty. Mewtwo didn't actually care about fame, fortune, or glory. Thankfully, Mewtwo learned that the ends do not justify the means.

If the point in your story is for Mewtwo to seek out glory, fame, or fortune, you're going to need a convincing motivation for making it change it's stance. Another goal might be to gain control over people or organizations, but again, you must ask yourself why?

Mewtwo as a character is ALWAYS asking "why?", and that's part of why I like it.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

Mewtwo would need no reason. According to the Pokedex, he only thinks of defeating his foes.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Mewtwo held an underground tournament in movie 1 to make a philosophical point, and to prove to itself what the meaning of life, cloning, and existence were. However, it was a "tournament" based on deceit and carried out in cruelty. Mewtwo didn't actually care about fame, fortune, or glory. Thankfully, Mewtwo learned that the ends do not justify the means.

If the point in your story is for Mewtwo to seek out glory, fame, or fortune, you're going to need a convincing motivation for making it change it's stance. Another goal might be to gain control over people or organizations, but again, you must ask yourself why?

Mewtwo as a character is ALWAYS asking "why?", and that's part of why I like it.
Mewtwo would need no reason. According to the Pokedex, he only thinks of defeating his foes.
I could go somewhere along either of those lines. Or a bit of both somehow. I'm going to need a little time to think on this more, which luckily I have plenty of.

By the way, this tournament is Project M. It's my headcanon that he's directly responsible for its events, which are connected to both his absence from Brawl and his return in 4. I haven't seen anyone else try a "canonization" of it, so I'm doing the first.

So... Who is the first Character you guys are going to slay as Mewtwo? I myself am going for Ness :O

Psychic battle incoming!
Dr. Mario, on Flat Zone X. Let's party like its 2001 :mewtwomelee::drmario:

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Back on topic, Dorkly posted another compilation article of various artists' renditions of Pokemon Fusions.
They saved the best for last.
I give you all:
Mewssingno:
View attachment 39892
No. &#$%-Mewssingno-After coming into contact with some sort of break in Pokémon Red's code, Mewtwo was instantly infected with some offshoot of the Missingno glitch Pokémon. This glitch further mutated his genes, raising his Base Stat Total to ^%#% and augmenting his psychic powers to the point that he could warp the code of the game and travel in-between video games via cyberspace. An force to be reckoned with, Mewssingno is even more ruthless and savage than Mewtwo, and he will often make a show of his power by erasing his enemies' code from the game's directory, effectively removing them from existence. God help you all...

Last edited:

JesseMcCloud

NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
I could go somewhere along either of those lines. Or a bit of both somehow. I'm going to need a little time to think on this more, which luckily I have plenty of.

By the way, this tournament is Project M. It's my headcanon that he's directly responsible for its events, which are connected to both his absence from Brawl and his return in 4. I haven't seen anyone else try a "canonization" of it, so I'm doing the first.

All of them.

D

Deleted member

"So, you have made it back too, old friend..."
"That's-a right."
"Well then, how about we battle like in the past?"
"Let's-a go!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
So... Who is the first Character you guys are going to slay as Mewtwo? I myself am going for Ness :O

Psychic battle incoming!
Probably Lucario. I like Lucario, actually, but I will always feel salty towards him for getting into Brawl before Mewtwo.

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick

Psychic battle incoming!
Not counting Jigglypuff, Fox, and Dedede as my size, weight, and fall speed oriented training dummies it would probably Captain Falcon or Luigi when I try her out against my main wi-fi rival.

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101

Psychic battle incoming!
Dark Pit and Lucario. Dark Pit because he's Dark Pit. Lucario because, even though I like him, I can't forgive him for attempting to replace Mewtwo in Brawl.

Also, would I be allowed to open a new DLC Support thread? I know it's late, but, technically speaking, DLC can come at any time. I understand if I can't, but I just thought I'd find out.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Also, would I be allowed to open a new DLC Support thread? I know it's late, but, technically speaking, DLC can come at any time. I understand if I can't, but I just thought I'd find out.
You can make a DLC thread for whoever you want provided the request isn't something impossible and makes sense. A good amount of reasoning and tidbits like moveset concepts can go a long way in gathering supporters. Look at my support thread if you need an idea.

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
You can make a DLC thread for whoever you want provided the request isn't something impossible and makes sense. A good amount of reasoning and tidbits like moveset concepts can go a long way in gathering supporters. Look at my support thread if you need an idea.
Thank you! And will do! I haven't had my own Support thread before, so I'll definitely check your thread out. Thanks again!

JesseMcCloud

NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
No. &#$%-Mewssingno-After coming into contact with some sort of break in Pokémon Red's code, Mewtwo was instantly infected with some offshoot of the Missingno glitch Pokémon. This glitch further mutated his genes, raising his Base Stat Total to ^%#% and augmenting his psychic powers to the point that he could warp the code of the game and travel in-between video games via cyberspace. An force to be reckoned with, Mewssingno is even more ruthless and savage than Mewtwo, and he will often make a show of his power by erasing his enemies' code from the game's directory, effectively removing them from existence. God help you all...
Sounds like we've found Mewtwo's Final Smash!

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Highly illogical. Missingno cannot come to fruition in any land other than Kanto.
Shockwave.png

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
Dark Pit and Lucario. Dark Pit because he's Dark Pit. Lucario because, even though I like him, I can't forgive him for attempting to replace Mewtwo in Brawl.
Fun fact, Sonic was the reason Mewtwo was cut.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Sorry guys, Mewtwo is a psychic type. He won't be destroying Dark Pit anytime soon.
Not without a Mewtwonite X, that is.

Seriously though, what's with all the Dark Pit hate?

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Sorry guys, Mewtwo is a psychic type. He won't be destroying Dark Pit anytime soon.

Seriously thought, what's with all the Dark Pit hate?
He should have at the very least been a Melee-esque clone, with noticeably altered stats, if he was going to get his own slot, basically. Sakurai's reason for splitting him up with Pit just so he could have a differrent final smash just seems incredibly petty to a lot of people.

I do have a Pocket Pittoo, but I still think it was kind of lazy on Sakurai's part to keep nearly everything identical between the two.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

Psychic battle incoming!
I'll probably do free-for-all with three CPUs on random since that's how I've been playing usually.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Seriously though, what's with all the Dark Pit hate?
Focus Blast and/or Aura Sphere. :seuss:

And Dark Pit is in only because Sakurai couldn't bear to see him using the Three Sacred Treasures and made a new Final Smash just for him.

Top Bottom