• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
They must of had fun making that trailer.
First we see Ness send a Genesect after him. Later, we see Ness sneak up on him with a Master Ball.
Plus, Mewtwo almost certainly has an opposable thumb, as he wouldn't be able to open doors, play video games, or read books easily without his psychic powers.
You underestimate how easy it is for him to control his powers.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
They must of had fun making that trailer.
First we see Ness send a Genesect after him. Later, we see Ness sneak up on him with a Master Ball.You underestimate how easy it is for him to control his powers.
Mewtwo had a cyan/greenish tail in the masterball scene

Mewtwo doesn't have a tail as tails don't start from the crotch. Maletwo confirmed

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Dang it. Can't post the image I wanted to post because of "censor dodging" ....*sigh* :(

But uh, ....Mewtwo's tail....I'm pretty sure it's just a tail....

Last edited:

1DeadRabbit

...I mean jackal.
3DS FC
1864-9519-0771
Lol dudes I don't think he's **** whacking. No reproductive organs, remember?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Oh... Well if you can't take a little lighthearted ribbing, these might not be the forums you're looking for. ;)
Your mind tricks don't work on me Jedi.
And it's not so much the Potato part as it is the "******" part.

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Your mind tricks don't work on me Jedi.
And it's not so much the Potato part as it is the "******" part.
I can't speak for Jesse, and I don't intend to, but I honestly don't think he means any harm. Just a little rib-poking. I mean, I've known Jesse ever since before Smash 3DS came out, back when he was kindly giving out Smash 3DS demo codes to whoever have the best compliment (Which I won, didn't I, O' might God Jesse?), and I got familiar with got familiar with him after coming to the Mewtwo Boards. He's a really nice guy, and he's never done anything to offend anyone. I mean, I can see why it would be offensive, but Jesse is just making a little humor. He'll edit it out if you really feel that strongly about it, and I could understand if you do take offense, but please don't take it to heart. It was just supposed to be a little joke, nothing more:).
Jesse, if I'm wrong on any of this, please feel free to correct me. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea about you if I said anything that isn't correct.

EDIT: Oops... Looks I like got :4greninja:'d. Heh, heh... Just disregard this. I don't want to carry on this ordeal longer than it needs to be.
I really should start checking the current messages before I post my own.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
I can't speak for Jesse, and I don't intend to, but I honestly don't think he means any harm. Just a little rib-poking. I mean, I've known Jesse ever since before Smash 3DS came out, back when he was kindly giving out Smash 3DS demo codes to whoever have the best compliment (Which I won, didn't I, O' might God Jesse?), and I got familiar with got familiar with him after coming to the Mewtwo Boards. He's a really nice guy, and he's never done anything to offend anyone. I mean, I can see why it would be offensive, but Jesse is just making a little humor. He'll edit it out if you really feel that strongly about it, and I could understand if you do take offense, but please don't take it to heart. It was just supposed to be a little joke, nothing more:).
Jesse, if I'm wrong on any of this, please feel free to correct me. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea about you if I said anything that isn't correct.

EDIT: Oops... Looks I like got :4greninja:'d. Heh, heh... Just disregard this. I don't want to carry on this ordeal longer than it needs to be.
I really should start checking the current messages before I post my own.
I'm aware it was a joke but I'm a very protective person of things close to me.
That and I'm not exactly fond of the R-word.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
It's a tail. It's coming from the crotch area but I'm pretty sure it's a tail... right? I mean, it's impossible for "that" to be that big right? But then again it's Mewtwo and he's badass so it wouldn't be a surprise that he has a big one... and slam people with it... and whip people... ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Range

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2079-7847-2811
This subject is starting to make me very uncomfortable. I'm sure the scientists who made M01 and M16 Mewtwo didn't have adding a giant dong to the ultimate pokemon in mind.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
It's a tail. It's coming from the crotch area but I'm pretty sure it's a tail... right? I mean, it's impossible for "that" to be that big right? But then again it's Mewtwo and he's badass so it wouldn't be a surprise that he has a big one... and slam people with it... and whip people... ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Here he comes, 'banana' slamma! It starts at thr front of his crotch no less XD I love me some freaky fetus monsters

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
People ***** and moan that Michael Bay is ruining their childhoods with Bayformers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Shreks.
They ain't met my Girlfriend.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
People ***** and moan that Michael Bay is ruining their childhoods with Bayformers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Shreks.
They ain't met my Girlfriend.
I'm a timebomb, don't give me power!
HARRY POTTER CAME OUT OF A CLOSET!SPONGEBOB MADE A PRISON **** JOKE! VEGETA CALLS HIMSELF PRINCE OF SAIYANS BUT HIS FATHER BEING DEAD MEANS HE SHOULD BE KING BUT CAN'T ACCEPT DEATH! ROTOM KILLED THE PEOPLE IN THE MANSION IN SINNOH
*twitches*

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Oh man, if Mewtwo's tail is really "that" then Wario is gonna be his worst matchup... oh god...

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
I'm a timebomb, don't give me power!
HARRY POTTER CAME OUT OF A CLOSET!SPONGEBOB MADE A PRISON **** JOKE! VEGETA CALLS HIMSELF PRINCE OF SAIYANS BUT HIS FATHER BEING DEAD MEANS HE SHOULD BE KING BUT CAN'T ACCEPT DEATH! ROTOM KILLED THE PEOPLE IN THE MANSION IN SINNOH
*twitches*
You already have "The Power." It's just not as explosive.
Mr Torgue no likey.

Top Bottom