• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Range

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2079-7847-2811
I'm with the flower on this, I'm not afraid
I think the word you're looking for is Flora (plant) Fauna are animals, unless I misunderstood the post.

That being said, I'm with the flower on this too.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727

So wait...we have a teal color for Mewtwo...do you guys think there won't be a shiny variation like there was in Melee?

On a side note....gosh, it's so awesome that they transitioned his original pose to his Smash portrait. It's perfect. <3
Why are people saying it's teal? It's perfectly light green on my phone/computer! Lol.

Range

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2079-7847-2811
Why are people saying it's teal? It's perfectly light green on my phone/computer! Lol.
Yeah, look up teal, and you'll find that none of the colors shown seem all to close to Mewtwo's green variation. Definitely closer to green than teal in my opinion.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I think the word you're looking for is Flora (plant) Fauna are animals, unless I misunderstood the post.

That being said, I'm with the flower on this too.
I don't know.
Colorblind
I see a bluish green Mewtwo with purple eyes. So not shiny!
Don't break my heart.
Yeah, look up teal, and you'll find that none of the colors shown seem all to close to Mewtwo's green variation. Definitely closer to green than teal in my opinion.
Colorblind

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
I'm sure there will be a green hue that at least closely resembles his shiny form, simply because there needs to be a green Mewtwo for team battles, and I doubt that they would let it slip through the cracks.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
I guess. If it's teal it definitely has a greener hue. Maybe your computer screens have a bluer tint? I know it shows up teal on my laptop because the screen is slighltly bluer/cooler. But my phone has more of a hi def screen and I'm seeing light green-teal.

Last edited:

Range

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2079-7847-2811
Alright, I looked again, and it's definitely teal. I guess I remembered it wrong.

Edit:

@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon HERETIC.

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101

So wait...we have a teal color for Mewtwo...do you guys think there won't be a shiny variation like there was in Melee?

On a side note....gosh, it's so awesome that they transitioned his original pose to his Smash portrait. It's perfect. <3
Unfortunately, I believe so. I don't think it's very likely that Sakurai would include two greenish colors, so I think that cyan Mewtwo is the closest thing Smash 4 is going to have to his Shiny form. It really shouldn't come as a surprise, though. Sakurai doesn't ever seem to include Shiny palettes for their respective Pokémon, despite the fact that they're the definition of color swap.
Not that I'm complaining, though. Or, at least, not in this case. I actually kinda like cyan Mewtwo better than his actual Shiny palette. Something about it is just more aesthetically pleasing than Shiny Mewtwo. I think it might be that the shade of cyan on Mewtwo's tail and his purple eyes work really well together.

Range

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2079-7847-2811
Hey guys, I've been gone for over a week.
On a scale of one to ten, how hype is this thread?

Note: There is a correct answer, and it is not any less than 10.
So hype that we're arguing over the colour of one of the Mewtwo alternate costumes.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
And thus I hereby declare: the new, PC term that '******' once occupied shall now be... Bidoof. And thus, we shall now all have a term that we may all use freely to lovingly tease, banter, and chide with.
SO LET IT BE WRITTEN, SO SHALL IT BE DONE.
You bass turd.

I shall follow this commandment with exactness! No one wants to be a Bidoof.
You bass turd.

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok

Weeeell in Melee it wasn't exactly shiny Mewtwo since his eye's were still purple. Pretty close but not quite.

@ U-Throw U-Throw Lucario has two green palettes so Mewtwo having two different green palettes wouldn't be new

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Is the dress white & gold or black and blue?
Is Mewtwo green or blue?
Is everyone here colourblind?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON SPOON SWORD Z!

Last edited:

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Weeeell in Melee it wasn't exactly shiny Mewtwo since his eye's were still purple. Pretty close but not quite.

@ U-Throw U-Throw Lucario has two green palettes so Mewtwo having two different green palettes wouldn't be new
EXACTLY! The one in the trailer looks EXACTLY like the green alternate in Melee. It has very light green skin and a darker light green for the tail and purple eyes. I'm telling you guys, it's the same one. Adjust your monitors so it has less of a blue hue and you'll see!

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I am the Two True God of Smash and I also pardon Mega Bidoof because he's friggin' sexy as ****.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
I'm the One True God of Smash and I agree to this
FOOL! You dare speak such blasphemy about the almighty JesseMcCloud? I, as the O' Jesse's first disciple, banish you the seventh ring of Final Destination! Rest in pieces, you blasphemous heretic.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
All of you are blind.

The Giant Spoon is our God.

Why else is this called the Spoon Sword Social? :cheep:

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I thought this thread couldn't get any more ridiculous then it did before Mewtwo's trailer came out. Boy, was I ever wrong.

It's beautiful.

1DeadRabbit

...I mean jackal.
3DS FC
1864-9519-0771
Geez, gone for a few hours and we're arguing about teal and who's godlier. How cute.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
You are all fools. The one true god is Mewtwo's ginormous tail!
All of you are blind.

The Giant Spoon is our God.

You stubbornly refuse to understand! Has it not occurred to you that Jesse uses the Spoon Sword as his staff of justice? With it, he strikes down all the blaspheme his name with psychic bolts of dazzling energy! Similarly, the almighty Jesse's tail is longer, bigger and far superior to any other. There is no-one that even begins to compare to O' Jesse's fabulous likeness.

1DeadRabbit

...I mean jackal.
3DS FC
1864-9519-0771
We all know the measure of a god does not depend on the size of his tail, but how he uses it.

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Because no-one would get it if we called it "'NonSpecficGuy Likes This': The Mewtwo Social Thread"

Yeah, Flaming Moltres Jesse is fabulous, I won't deny that.

Wait, did you mean another Jesse?
That's James, you ignorant blasphemer!

Top Bottom