• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SPOILER ALERT] - The Sevens Squares. - A Square-Enix general support threads.

Who do you think is the most likely possible Square-Enix Newcomer? (Two Choices possibles)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I didn't even know myself fully how important Erdrick is in Dragon Quest. Dragon Warrior was actually really popular in the west, so a little bit of information might help turn over some people who don't know who he/she is. DQ1 to 3 are considered part of the same erdrick trilogy.
This info is just from a wiki (https://dragonquest.fandom.com/wiki/Erdrick)

DQ1: "Erdrick does not appear in the game, but the Hero of Dragon Quest is his descendant. He has a cave named after him (Erdrick's Cave), in which a monument to him/tablet written by him can be found. The Hero can also find his sword and armor during the course of the game. Finally, the hero must find his token in order to prove that Erdrick is his ancestor."

DQ11:
"The Luminary is given the title Erdrick by the Yggdragon as an honor for defeating Calasmos and ridding the world of evil. Here, it is revealed that he is the first to bear the title, showing a flash forward of the hero of Dragon Quest years later. In addition, a woman in Cobblestone makes mention of her favorite story character being named Erdrick. "

There's also armor and weapons named after them in the series.

Last edited:

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
What are you guys's personal thoughts on the 7 square characters? Who would you guys like to see in smash? I'll just share mine:

Geno - I've been a Geno supporter for years, and I hoped to see him in the base roster for this game. As for DLC, I don't see him getting in. Maybe if there's a Round 2 of the fighter's pass. But not for this one. I'd still love to see him getting in, as an old fan of the character.
Sora - My most wanted for this DLC, and second favorite of the 7. I believe that while small, he still has some chances of being in, since both Disney and Nomura are ok with his inclusion in Smash. I've recently picked up some KH titles for the first time and have been enjoying them a lot, which is partly responsible for my want for him. I'm also hyped for KH3.
Crono - While I haven't played Chrono Trigger yet, I've heard a lot of praise for it. I'd be ok with him mostly because he'd make a lot of people happy and Crono is often overshadowed by other characters. I feel sympathy for these types of characters.
Sephiroth - The one I believe is the least likely, mostly because of how FF was treated this game. No new content at all, so I doubt Square would allow more FF content in the game. Also, exploring other franchises would be more interesting anyway.
Erdrick - While I have nothing against him, I kinda hope it's someone else, mostly because I'm getting tired of people being overly defensive when it comes to Erdrick and some people outright ignoring every other character's chances. If he does get in, I hope his moveset is at least interesting.
Slime - Second most wanted for this DLC. While I haven't played any of Erdrick's games, I have played the whole Slime games trilogy as well as some of the Dragon Quest Monsters titles, which makes it easy for me to imagine a moveset for it. I also believe that Sakurai could create a really interesting and creative moveset for it, just like he was able to make a creative moveset for PP.
Luminary - Just like Erdrick, I haven't played his game yet. But knowing Dragon Quest, he'd probably play the similarly to Erdrick. My opnion on him is the same as Erdrick's without the "I hope its someone else" part, since his supporters seems to be more accepting than Erdrick's, but still not my most wanted.
i guess i'll do this
Geno- I'm indifferent to the character he really should have just been in at this point to give fans what they want I can see him being maybe a finally DLC thing.
Sora- One of the characters I can see getting in DLC but probably later.
Crono- I wish but honestly, I don't think he's likely over sora Geno and Erdrick but boy do i wish he'd be a good pick
Sephiroth- Nah I don't see him happening pick a different final fantasy character instead that way we get more music
Slime- assist trophy
i got nothing to say about the DQ boys

D

Deleted member

What are you guys's personal thoughts on the 7 square characters? Who would you guys like to see in smash? I'll just share mine:
Ooh! I like your idea because it allows me to say what I think about people.

Geno - Geno is part of my Big 3. I would love to see this wooden toy robot shooting lasers and summoning galactic beams onto the field. His moveset potential is great, I think his design is cool, I've been seeing him on the internet since I was 12, I played his game a month ago and enjoyed it (in which Geno was one of the best party members along with Peach), and he'd be one of the more interesting Mario characters out there. As long as he's not uberly stoic, he'd be perfect.
Sora - Gonna level with y'all. Not growing up with any Kingdom Hearts games makes Sora hard to feel excited for. Also add how it's story is the butt of the series and he's not the greatest character from what I know just because of how he's written. That being said, I've seen let's plays and reviews over the series, and I can appreciate a lot. His combat is very fluid and dynamic, his personality in Kingdom Hearts 1 meshes well with the tone of the game, and the music is top notch. I would love to see Disney in Smash Bros too, but maybe that might not be the case. Personally, if there's no Disney, I'm not sure how much I want Sora. I would have to see how he's being handled to have a definitive opinion. He's currently the character I most expect out of the list due to his status and relevancy.
Crono - I somehow know more about Kingdom Hearts than Chrono Trigger. I should play this game when I get the chance. It's practically the definitive SNES RPG due to its legacy. I would flip my **** if he gets in, but I know next to nothing about his game so I'll play other than its good soundtrack.
Sephiroth - And I know even less about Final Fantasy 7 than Chrono Trigger. I know how much of an probably literal god Sephiroth is as an FF villain. Personally, I'd rather have another Final Fantasy game represented or another Square Enix series for more visual variety. Something before 7 because that's what I'm more familiar with.
Erdrick: Second most wanted because I grew up around Dragon Quest. A hero would be a perfect way to represent the series and I think Erdrick fits as the iconic mascot. Visually, Dragon Quest's presentation is what of my favorite things about it. I love the monster designs, the sound design is unique and recognizable, he would definitely play differently, and it would be wholesome for my brother who was the one who introduced the games to me.
Slime - Please no. So I like the Slime family. I think the species has a lot going for it and visually it would be very unique. However, I feel like the best way to represent Dragon Quest as a series is to use the character you play as. It would be like if they put Jack Frost in instead of Joker even if Slime is objectively more recognizable than Jack. They better go all in with Slime if he's playable. I want Canzar and the ****ing slime tank from the spinoff series.
Luminary - When DQ 11 releases for the Switch, I'll give a more solid opinion on Luminary. I know nothing about Dragon Quest 11 other than you can ride a horse.

So in rank of personal desire followed by my guess on likelihood:
1. Geno - unlikely at this rate
2. Erdrick - likely purely out of leaks
3. Sora - likely purely out of my own logic
4. Crono - would be the curveball no one would see coming but would love
5. Slime - the least likely out of the Dragon Quest trio but certainly not impossible if Piranha Plant is anything to go off of
6. Sephiroth - possible given how the name exists at all for this list.
7. Luminary - DQ 11 is the most recent game. Might be referenced as an alt or color scheme for Erdrick

Last edited by a moderator:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I'd like to apologize if I myself have ever come off like that. Honestly my hopes aren't up that much for him, despite what seems to be pointing in his favor I'm trying to not set myself up for potential disappointment.
But, at times it's hard to not be defensive when you have people saying "literally who" from one person and "generic anime swordfighter" from another and "shill pick" from another and "why isnt it x character" from another. Of course, I don't want to discredit those who don't like him at all but sometimes like I said it's hard supporting him lol
Wait... what?

You’re probably one of the most reasonable people I’ve seen on this entire thread. You’ve got nothing to apologize for.

As for me, I do apologize if I do seem unreasonably stubborn regarding Erdrick’s chances. It usually takes a lot of convincing for me to go all in on a character, regardless of my actual want for them.

But I do realize that could annoy some people who either really want Erdrick or have gone all in on him. And so, I apologize if I’ve come off as overly stubborn.

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
Wait... what?

You’re probably one of the most reasonable people I’ve seen on this entire thread. You’ve got nothing to apologize for.

As for me, I do apologize if I do seem unreasonably stubborn regarding Erdrick’s chances. It usually takes a lot of convincing for me to go all in on a character, regardless of my actual want for them.

But I do realize that could annoy some people who either really want Erdrick or have gone all in on him. And so, I apologize if I’ve come off as overly stubborn.
you've been fine as far as i see you were critical but never a jerk

D

Deleted member

Wait... what?

It really is reassuring to hear that from multiple people, I don't like to get too personal but I'm a *really* self conscious person
But, being skeptical is perfectly reasonable. I understand you don't intend to come off as abrasive towards him and it doesn't bother me at all.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Ooh! I like your idea because it allows me to say what I think about people.

Geno - Geno is part of my Big 3. I would love to see this wooden toy robot shooting lasers and summoning galactic beams onto the field. His moveset potential is great, I think his design is cool, I've been seeing him on the internet since I was 12, I played his game a month ago and enjoyed it (in which Geno was one of the best party members along with Peach), and he'd be one of the more interesting Mario characters out there. As long as he's not uberly stoic, he'd be perfect.
Sora - Gonna level with y'all. Not growing up with any Kingdom Hearts games makes Sora hard to feel excited for. Also add how it's story is the butt of the series and he's not the greatest character from what I know just because of how he's written. That being said, I've seen let's plays and reviews over the series, and I can appreciate a lot. His combat is very fluid and dynamic, his personality in Kingdom Hearts 1 meshes well with the tone of the game, and the music is top notch. I would love to see Disney in Smash Bros too, but maybe that might not be the case. Personally, if there's no Disney, I'm not sure how much I want Sora. I would have to see how he's being handled to have a definitive opinion. He's currently the character I most expect out of the list due to his status and relevancy.
Crono - I somehow know more about Kingdom Hearts than Chrono Trigger. I should play this game when I get the chance. It's practically the definitive SNES RPG due to its legacy. I would flip my **** if he gets in, but I know next to nothing about his game so I'll play other than its good soundtrack.
Sephiroth - And I know even less about Final Fantasy 7 than Chrono Trigger. I know how much of an probably literal god Sephiroth is as an FF villain. Personally, I'd rather have another Final Fantasy game represented or another Square Enix series for more visual variety. Something before 7 because that's what I'm more familiar with.
Erdrick: Second most wanted because I grew up around Dragon Quest. A hero would be a perfect way to represent the series and I think Erdrick fits as the iconic mascot.
Slime - Please no. So I like the Slime family. I think the species has a lot going for it and visually it would be very unique. However, I feel like the best way to represent Dragon Quest as a series is to use the character you play as. It would be like if they put Jack Frost in instead of Joker even if Slime is objectively more recognizable than Jack.
Luminary - When DQ 11 releases for the Switch, I'll give a more solid opinion on Luminary. I know nothing about Dragon Quest 11 other than you can ride a horse.

So in rank of personal desire followed by my guess on likelihood:
1. Geno - unlikely at this rate
2. Erdrick - likely purely out of leaks
3. Sora - likely purely out of my own logic
4. Crono - would be the curveball no one would see coming but would love
5. Sephiroth - possible given how the name exists at all for this list.
6. Slime - the least likely out of the Dragon Quest trio but certainly not impossible if Piranha Plant is anything to go off of
7. Luminary - DQ 11 is the most recent game. Might be referenced as an alt or color scheme for Erdrick
Oh, I didn't realize people really wanted to stick with the same 7, lol.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
As long as he's not uberly stoic, he'd be perfect.
He's not too stoic. He likes to have a good laugh sometimes.
However, I feel like the best way to represent Dragon Quest as a series is to use the character you play as.
I find this funny because Slime has been playable way more times than Erdrick, even getting his own trilogy of games. But I see what you mean.
Oh, I didn't realize people really wanted to stick with the same 7, lol.
I actually asked what people think of the actual 7, so you might have misunderstood my post. I should've been more clear, sorry. :p

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
It really is reassuring to hear that from multiple people, I don't like to get too personal but I'm a *really* self conscious person
But, being skeptical is perfectly reasonable. I understand you don't intend to come off as abrasive towards him and it doesn't bother me at all.
I'm surprised there aren't more people going against you, considering how much EXP you can give.

D

Deleted member

I find this funny because Slime has been playable way more times than Erdrick, even getting his own trilogy of games. But I see what you mean.
Yeah exactly. I hope they keep that side of Geno instead of having it be like Cloud who never emotes. I think if you just saw Geno without knowing anything about Super Mario RPG, you would never know he had a personality.

Lol. Slime is technically more playable yeah.

D

Deleted member

As interesting of a character as Slime could be I do agree that having a protagonist would represent the series better, using staple abilities of the Hero class throughout the series. Alternatively, we could have DQ5's protagonist summoning monsters for attacks which would be awesome.

Also, random thought, I really love how expressive all the characters in SMRPG are in their sprites. Really you can see this in a lot of Square's games on the SNES actually, SMRPG is just one of them. It's small things like that that really made their games then stand out.
I'm surprised there aren't more people going against you, considering how much EXP you can give.
A funny one aren't you?

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
As interesting of a character as Slime could be I do agree that having a protagonist would represent the series better, using staple abilities of the Hero class throughout the series. Alternatively, we could have DQ5's protagonist summoning monsters for attacks which would be awesome.

Also, random thought, I really love how expressive all the characters in SMRPG are in their sprites. Really you can see this in a lot of Square's games on the SNES actually, SMRPG is just one of them. It's small things like that that really made their games then stand out.

A funny one aren't you?
that's why it's heartbreaking for me all these guys are RPG boys i love Rpg boys and i have to pick between them and this sucks and it kinda makes rivals out of other camps this kinda sucks when you like almost all of them

D

Deleted member

that's why it's heartbreaking for me all these guys are RPG boys i love Rpg boys and i have to pick between them and this sucks and it kinda makes rivals out of other camps this kinda sucks when you like almost all of them
Square Enix Smash Bros. when?

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
that would be cool but at the same time I'd rather just have Geno Sora and Erdrick in smash plus Crono if we can get a bonus out of all the companies Square has too many good picks like I'd rather them get a bit more like what other video game companies do you want more characters from than others or what companies haven't been represented that you guys would love to see

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
The Slime games are really fun tbh Especially the second one, the tank battles are the most fun part of the game. They're so chaotic and hilarious that when I beat the game I spent a good few hours replaying them.
This picture catches the aura of the game perfectly. Highly recommend checking it out.

Rumble Red

Smash Journeyman
I've always thought Erdrick was the obvious go-to for a DQ character in Smash, though not my personal first choice, but just a couple of years ago it would've been much less clear cut. He's been referenced in just about every new game released in the past little while, though. It feels like there's been a conscious effort to make the character, or at least the name, much more prominent.

I like slimes just fine (and Rocket Slime is a really fun game, worth playing even if Dragon Quest doesn't appeal to you), and I'd be content if that was our character, but I just don't feel like a slime would represent what Dragon Quest is actually like especially well. They're fairly prominent, but not as much as people seem to think. In the more recent games, the beefy bull-mask thugs feel like more of a mascot than slimes do sometimes.

Slimes should absolutely still be all over whatever DQ content we might get: official renders, victory animations, taunts, maybe a move, spirits, whatever. I just don't know about one being the actual character.

I've been sayin' this forever. Square Enix's sitting on a pot of gold.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Dissida being so tied to Final Fantasy might make it weird but they should open that up to their other franchises really.

D

Deleted member

Dissida being so tied to Final Fantasy might make it weird but they should open that up to their other franchises really.
Just Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest together could make for something spectacular, I'm surprised they actually haven't done any crossover games besides Itadaki Street. Just imagining anything beyond that in a Dissidia style game would be insane. (in a good way)

D

Deleted member

Not sure Dissidia is alive after the recent FF showing
There's a Dissidia arcade game that's running pretty strong in Japan for the past few years. It was ported to PS4 Dissidia NT. I think with it it's another case of regional appeal vastly differing.

Meanwhile, the majority of the west is wanting characters only they know about in Smash completely ignoring Japan's reaction to them. What a sad world we live in.
"What a sad world we live in, where people are more excited for characters they care about."

Because i's such an awful thing to root more for characters that you are more familiar with. :glare:

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
"What a sad world we live in, where people are more excited for characters they care about."

Because i's such an awful thing to root more for characters that you are more familiar with. :glare:
It actually is, I'm sentencing you to probation for having interests that do not match the Land of the Rising Sun.

In all seriousness, the only extremely major third party I can see getting in Smash that has little to no popularity in Japan (Crash, Banjo, and Rayman are all fairly popular there) is Doomguy. I'm not just saying that cuz of the very doubtful rumor with Ryu Hayabusa and Steve, I always thought it would be incredible to have a genre extremely popular on our side of the Pacific represented in Smash, and now that Master Chief is explicitly deconfirmed then Doomguy would be the next hype FPS fighter. It helps that Sakurai name dropped John Romero as the only non Japanese genre inventor in an interview once, showing he thinks of him and maybe Doom in high regard despite Japan's disgust with gore (which can be worked around by having Doomguy based on the first game, where the gore was more downplayed next to the actual weapons you used).

Even then Doomguy would stand out since, as others have pointed out, Dragon Quest actually IS fairly popular here, just not nearly as much.as in Japan.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Back from my break, Kind of a short one yeah but I just missed Speculating. It may be Stressful but it's also a lot of fun. Sorry for being kinda dramatic when I left for the break, If I derailed the Conversation or if I was being awkward I apologize. But what are we talking about? Thoughts on the Seven? K.

Geno: Obviously the one I want the Most. Even before I played SMRPG I've known about him for years and now that I've played the game I adore that super dorky-*** Doll. Easily my favorite out of the Seven and he has a ton of Moveset potential which is great and the Music he could bring would be absolute fire. Love the dude and Love SMRPG. Sadly it's super unlikely that he's in.

Sora: Out of the Seven I'd have to give my second most wanted to him. I'm not a fan of Kingdom hearts even though I've wanted to get into the franchise for awhile but I would understand why they would choose Sora if he got in and Would be happy for his fans. Sora would also bring a unique playstyle from my knowledge so He'd be fine, Would prefer others but I wouldn't be angry if he got in. More likely than Geno but less likely than Erdrick.

Erdrick/Slime/Luminary: It's Erdrick. I don't even want to consider the possibility of it being Geno in order to avoid disappointment and also cause Geno is super unlikely. I am happy for the DQ fans though, Good for them getting some recognition in one of the biggest gaming crossovers ever. but I'm not exactly hype for Erdrick or some other DQ rep. DQ is popular in Japan and relatively known here but..I have no connection whatsoever to this series and didn't even know people thought of this franchise this way until like, November. I just can't for the life of me get hype for Erdrick. I may be happy for his fans but he's not for me at all. IF I had to get a DQ rep like if I had to choose and there was no other choice outside of a DQ rep I guess I would choose Slime. Slime is at least a good boy. And Luminary? I would actually dislike his inclusion. I wouldn't get hype over Erdrick and be Disappointed while being happy for his fans but I would legit not like Luminary. Sorry Luminary fans but this Boy is an Android 17 rip-off. It's Erdrick tho.

Septhiroth: I would Understand why they would Choose Septhiroth as he's like, Square's most iconic villain plus FF7 is coming to the Switch so it's both Advertisement and also an Iconic character of theirs. Plus Septh could be fun to play as having an all-out villain battle between The villains already in and him. Septh would also likely come with One Winged Angel which is an absolute banger. Sad they would need to add another FF character just for One Winged Angel but we don't live in a perfect world where people are always cooperative. Again It's unlikely it's Septhiroth just based off of the Size and whatnot.

Chrono: Meh, I'm fine with Chrono. I don't dislike him or his inclusion but not necessarily hype for him either. The game is at least highly praised and is often considered one of the best RPG's on the SNES if not one of the best RPG's in general which makes me feel alright with the guy. Kinda just dab right in the middle of Hype for me, He's fine but nothing Special from my experience.

if I had to rank how hype they would be for me from best to worst it would be:
1) Geno
2) Sora
3) Septhiroth
4) Chrono
5) Slime
6) Erdrick
7) Luminary.

D

Deleted member

What are you guys's personal thoughts on the 7 square characters? Which of them would you guys like to see in smash? I'll just share mine:

Geno - I've been a Geno supporter for years, and I hoped to see him in the base roster for this game. As for DLC, I don't see him getting in. Maybe if there's a Round 2 of the fighter's pass. But not for this one. I'd still love to see him getting in, as an old fan of the character.
Sora - My most wanted for this DLC, and second favorite of the 7. I believe that while small, he still has some chances of being in, since both Disney and Nomura are ok with his inclusion in Smash. I've recently picked up some KH titles for the first time and have been enjoying them a lot, which is partly responsible for my want for him. I'm also hyped for KH3.
Crono - While I haven't played Chrono Trigger yet, I've heard a lot of praise for it. I'd be ok with him mostly because he'd make a lot of people happy and Crono is often overshadowed by other characters. I feel sympathy for these types of characters.
Sephiroth - The one I believe is the least likely, mostly because of how FF was treated this game. No new content at all, so I doubt Square would allow more FF content in the game. Also, exploring other franchises would be more interesting anyway.
Erdrick - While I have nothing against him, I kinda hope it's someone else, mostly because I'm getting tired of people being overly defensive when it comes to Erdrick and some people outright ignoring every other character's chances. If he does get in, I hope his moveset is at least interesting.
Slime - Second most wanted for this DLC. While I haven't played any of Erdrick's games, I have played the whole Slime games trilogy as well as some of the Dragon Quest Monsters titles, which makes it easy for me to imagine a moveset for it. I also believe that Sakurai could create a really interesting and creative moveset for it, just like he was able to make a creative moveset for PP.
Luminary - Just like Erdrick, I haven't played his game yet. But knowing Dragon Quest, he'd probably play the similarly to Erdrick. My opnion on him is the same as Erdrick's without the "I hope its someone else" part, since his supporters seems to be more accepting than Erdrick's, but still not my most wanted.
I liked your overall post and thoughts, I want to give my opinions:

Geno - Only character I need (along with Ninten from Mother 1) in Smash to die happy. Super Mario RPG is my second favorite game, I play it over and over again (lol), and I love the story, dialogue, characters, and gameplay. I ain't givin' up on him getting into any wave of DLC, wave 1 or future DLC, or even a future Smash game, no matter how likely.
Sora - At first, I didn't want him in, but now, I would be okay with him getting in and I would be happy for his fans.
Crono - Haven't played CT, but I eventually will, and he is the character I would like to see the most in Smash after Geno and Ninten.
Sephiroth - Another SE rep that would be cool imo, it would be interesting seeing how Sakurai scales the sword down (if he is in).
The 3 DQ characters - Haven't played DQ, but, like Sora, would be happy for the fans of the character.

D

Deleted member

Also what all did I miss? I know there was that one Dai leak for Jumpforce but anything else?

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Someone has found that the datamined height of Brave kinda fits Sora.

We got the floaty movement, the sliding, the height, and possibly the weight. If the rumors of the Nintendo Direct at the 24th are real, them I can see him getting in. This is probably just some stretching, but would be really nice if real.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
There's always new rumors on the horizon...

Though this one has little going for it. Though apparently King Zell, one of the ResetEra insider folk, claims there'll be a Nindies Showcase this week, which imo makes a lot more sense
Please

Oh god

Oh god no

Please no not after the month I have waited not a ****ing Nindies Showcase

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It's such a misconception, too, that it's about FE as a whole, yet people do stretch it that way. FE actually has a lot of potential for huge, amazing movepools full of lances, magic, axes, and heck, even different kinds of blades that can entirely change a move set. The problem isn't FE, but the fact that we have four hecking Marth clones.
It's more like the main characters are all Lords, with a sword as a key weapon of most of them, which happens to be the most relevant one in timing is a sword user too. It's better off considered a coincidence at this point.. Robin was the closest to change that up a bit. So it makes sense a bit why it happens.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Someone has found that the datamined height of Brave kinda fits Sora.

We got the floaty movement, the sliding, the height, and possibly the weight. If the rumors of the Nintendo Direct at the 24th are real, them I can see him getting in. This is probably just some stretching, but would be really nice if real.
I have a hard time justifying Sora to be heavier than Cloud (or even close to as heavy) :/

I also think we have to factor ground to face distance. (did i get it right? feels like i didn't say it right.)

Last edited:

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
I wouldn't mind having to wait a little longer for the next Direct, if only because it'd make sense to show Joker's gameplay once Piranha Plant is said and done, or at least, close to it.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
I have a hard time justifying Sora to be heavier than Cloud (or even close to that heavy) :/

I also think we have to factor ground to face distance. (did i get it right? feels like i didn't say it right.)
It's all just speculation, so don't take it seriously. Also, they have changed PP's stats from the last version to the current one. They could always change the weight value before release. I'm probably just being biased anyway.

Top Bottom