• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SPOILER ALERT] - The Sevens Squares. - A Square-Enix general support threads.

Who do you think is the most likely possible Square-Enix Newcomer? (Two Choices possibles)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nicnac

Smash Ace
Considering how Cloud was almost cut from Ultimate and there was no Final Fantasy spirits in the final game, I don't think there's a Square newcomer coming. I think Cloud was the rumored Square "newcomer" all along. I don't think Sakurai would want to ask Square for a newcomer after fighting to bring a veteran back to have the "Everyone is Here" tagline for Ultimate. And if I'm wrong and there is a Square newcomer, it won't be Geno because he's already a spirit. And even if it was a similar case to the Mewtwo and Lucas trophies in Smash 4, we already got enough Mario characters and stages in the game and I don't want the Fighter Pass wasted on overrepped series. Sora is partially owned Disney and we know how Sakurai feels about going to a movie studio to ask about a character's inclusion in his video game crossover. That's why support threads for Goku and Mickey Mouse are banned on Smash Boards. Sephiroth is Final Fantasy and I believe the fighter pass would have fighters from unrepped series. Crono was created by the same guy who made Goku. The characters with the best chance would be the Dragon Quest reps.
Gonna have to disagree with you here. The amount of leakers backing a Squenix rep means there is like a 99% chance one is in. Cloud being base is justified in my opinion by Square possibly saying "We'll give you Cloud as base if we get a DLC slot."

Writing off all of these guys is a mistake. Character representation by series has only really bothered me once, when we got 3 new FE fighters in one game, one being (mostly) unwanted DLC, and one being a clone. When you see people talking about Geno you don't see them talking about Mario representation as an issue because we have had one Mario rep in Ultimate, as opposed to two and two DLC. Geno would also be different to play compared to the likes of Mario and Luigi, while Lucina was literally a tipper-less Marth. More character representation for Mario would (iirc) bring it back up to shared #1 with Pokemon, and since both are colossal franchises I see no harm in implementing another Mario character.

Sora is owned by Disney, that is true. However he has been used in a video game only by Square Enix, and Disney don't really use him at all. Sora is also massively popular in Japan, and KH3 was one of the most anticipated reveals in a long time for fans. Sakurai likely wouldn't go to Disney for rights, which is why I think Sora's out of the running, but he definitely is a video game character first and foremost- the only criteria for being a fighter at this point.

Sephiroth being FF does not matter if you think more than 1 fighter per series is bad (See SF and Castlevania), and Reggie did not say the pass is unrepped series only, he said there would only be new fighters. This is obviously a given because EVERYONE IS HERE, but it's PR talk in my opinion.

Crono being made by Toriyama affects his chances the same way it affects the DQ gang- it shouldn't. The reason why DQ take it over CT is because of the roaring popularity in Japan and the promotion DQ11 would recieve. DQ is also an ongoing series, unlike Crono Trigger. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Except it can, because full experience video games have been ported to mobile. I have The World Ends With You and the Ace Attorney Trilogy both on my phone, and there are plenty of Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest games on the platform as well. This isn't even mentioning Minecraft Pocket Edition or Fortnite, which as far as I understand can connect with people on console and PC, which provide full experiences on a phone. I too hope that consoles don't die, but they will. I give them another two generations, afterwards they'll become niche.

Again, stop creating Slippery Slopes. The addition of a mobile gaming character has no bearing on the inclusion of any other character, nor will it lead to the inclusion of more ridiculous characters or make Smash a "cluster****" like you think it will.

>$75 bundle with a guaranteed 5 star hero
>$75
>the cost of a Triple A game and some change

FEH definitely needs some work right now.
Biggest crime is that they haven't even released a Felicia alt.
Been 2 years. She was in the top 20 most popular females.
But hey more Azura's right

I don't even play this game because I literally can't, but that's the biggest crime LOL

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Gacha games do have plenty of microtransactions.

However, at least in the case of Granblue and other similar games, they’re free to play, meaning you don’t have to spend a single penny if you don’t want to, provide you with currency just for opening up the game every day, and have a pretty substantial amount of content.

When you release a half-baked experience or try to add these mechanics to an already full-priced game, that’s when I get annoyed.

To get back on topic after Granblue discussion, what would the least hype out of the Seven be for you and why?

I'd probably pick Slime because I hate the idea of a generic enemy with (iirc) no character overshadowing the massive requests of the Starsend Saviour and the Kid with the Keyblade.
Luminary by a longshot. There’s nothing I really like about the character. Erdrick and Geno I’m neutral towards/don’t really care about. Everyone else is OK.

And to be fair, the generic enemy argument isn’t really that strong now that we have Piranha Plant.

Last edited:

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
Considering how Cloud was almost cut from Ultimate and there was no Final Fantasy spirits in the final game, I don't think there's a Square newcomer coming. I think Cloud was the rumored Square "newcomer" all along. I don't think Sakurai would want to ask Square for a newcomer after fighting to bring a veteran back to have the "Everyone is Here" tagline for Ultimate. And if I'm wrong and there is a Square newcomer, it won't be Geno because he's already a spirit. And even if it was a similar case to the Mewtwo and Lucas trophies in Smash 4, we already got enough Mario characters and stages in the game and I don't want the Fighter Pass wasted on overrepped series. Sora is partially owned Disney and we know how Sakurai feels about going to a movie studio to ask about a character's inclusion in his video game crossover. That's why support threads for Goku and Mickey Mouse are banned on Smash Boards. Sephiroth is Final Fantasy and I believe the fighter pass would have fighters from unrepped series. Crono was created by the same guy who made Goku. The characters with the best chance would be the Dragon Quest reps.
People keep saying Cloud was almost cut without sourcing it. Never have I seen a source for it and I'd actually like for it to be sourced.

D

Deleted member

Just curious. Are there anyone here that's gonna pick up the FF ports that are going to appear on the Switch next year? I've decided to pick up all of them as a surprise for my sis that has gone crazy with JRPGs recently
Probably VII and X/X-2. Want to replay those.

D

Deleted member

To get back on topic after Granblue discussion, what would the least hype out of the Seven be for you and why?

I'd probably pick Slime because I hate the idea of a generic enemy with (iirc) no character overshadowing the massive requests of the Starsend Saviour and the Kid with the Keyblade.
Sephiroth. Not that I dislike him at all, I would still be happy with him, but as a hardcore FF fan I would rather see other FF games get the spotlight over another FFVII character.

Nicnac

Smash Ace
And to be fair, the generic enemy argument isn’t really that strong now that we have Piranha Plant.
I dislike PP as an inclusion, and I'd dislike Slime for the same reasons. PP looks fun to play and I'm sure Sakurai could wizard up a god-tier moveset for Slime, but I don't like generic enemies myself. Not a barrier for Slime, just personal taste.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I dislike PP as an inclusion, and I'd dislike Slime for the same reasons. PP looks fun to play and I'm sure Sakurai could wizard up a god-tier moveset for Slime, but I don't like generic enemies myself. Not a barrier for Slime, just personal taste.
Side note it is literally so weird seeing your messages because there's a frequent user on another thread with your exact same icon and he's a nice dude but English is his second language so this is like seeing said user suddenly ascending and mastering English and typing

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Honestly, Slime is still my choice for DQ characters. It's not because he's both the series' icon and the most recognizable. It's because I find him interesting due to massive experience.

I never got the whole "generic enemy" thing either. They're still characters. All a character is is an individual in a game(or other media, but the context is video games here) you interact with, or use as a way to experience the game. There's nothing more to it than that. Some characters are more defined than others, of course. Some get character development(another name for characterization, basically). Some don't. Slime actually has some in some games. It's hard for me to see an issue when all it is is a character you can play as and have fun with in Smash itself. Literal definition of a character makes every generic enemy as much of a character as one like Captain Falcon or Ryu are. And Ryu has to be one of the most generic characters in gaming history. He's extremely low on personality, with only the live action movie and it's spin-off cartoon remotely giving him some characterization to make him interesting. He does his job fine as a very generic fighter, of course. His goal to fight the strongest is not even bad. That doesn't mean he's highly interesting either. Nor would have extremely low characterization be a reason why he shouldn't have been in Smash. He's there and he deserves it.

When I see any generic enemy, I think "What do they have that Ryu does? Oh, right, the same thing". They're all interesting, unique, and have something to bring as long as you make an attempt to make 'em stand out.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
TBH it doesn't matter if you don't want the Pass to be "wasted on overrepped series"
There are many valid points against Geno. But not the "oversaturated with Mario" point.
It is right behind Pokemon as the best-selling videogame franchise ever made and is Nintendo's flagship.
Hopefully you don't think Nintendo gives a damn about Mario saturation.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
For me, I will have to admit that, while DQ is the least exciting for me, the character I'd want least of the list would actually be...

Sora.

I know I'll likely get lynched for that I'm sorry Sora fans I still love you and will be happy for you if he ever gets into Smash pls don't kill

D

Deleted member

If we're being technical; Pikachu, Pichu and Lucario can be considered mooks since you can find them in the wild in many Pokemon games.

Edit. Forgot to add Jigglypuff to the Pokemon mooks.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Fair enough. Everyone’s got their own personal tastes.

-Although I do think there’s a chance that there’s no Square rep, Cloud being the supposed “newcomer” isn’t it
-Spirit deconfirmation is still up for debate
-Sora is still a video game character. That doesn’t change just because he’s part of Disney
-You do realize that the guy who designed Goku and Crono also designs Dragon Quest characters, so by that logic all of them are out

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
Except it can, because full experience video games have been ported to mobile. I have The World Ends With You and the Ace Attorney Trilogy both on my phone, and there are plenty of Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest games on the platform as well. This isn't even mentioning Minecraft Pocket Edition or Fortnite, which as far as I understand can connect with people on console and PC, which provide full experiences on a phone. I too hope that consoles don't die, but they will. I give them another two generations, afterwards they'll become niche.

Again, stop creating Slippery Slopes. The addition of a mobile gaming character has no bearing on the inclusion of any other character, nor will it lead to the inclusion of more ridiculous characters or make Smash a "cluster****" like you think it will.

>$75 bundle with a guaranteed 5 star hero
>$75
>the cost of a Triple A game and some change

FEH definitely needs some work right now.
The graphics will not be nearly as good. The gameplay will not be nearly as good. I will say this again; a phone game can't emulate a console experience.

PolarPanda

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5723-5971-6209
Welp, told ya p5r was coming. Surprised the trailer only had the ps4 logo, but the game's site doesn't mention any consoles yet. could be another CTR racing situation. Let's hope. We also still have 4 other persona 5 games yet to be announced (P5U, P5S, P5M, P5B). One might not be a game, though.

Good thing the 5chan leak did not claim it would be a switch exclusive, haha.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Considering how Cloud was almost cut from Ultimate and there was no Final Fantasy spirits in the final game, I don't think there's a Square newcomer coming. I think Cloud was the rumored Square "newcomer" all along. I don't think Sakurai would want to ask Square for a newcomer after fighting to bring a veteran back to have the "Everyone is Here" tagline for Ultimate. (1) And if I'm wrong and there is a Square newcomer, it won't be Geno because he's already a spirit. And even if it was a similar case to the Mewtwo and Lucas trophies in Smash 4, we already got enough Mario characters and stages in the game and I don't want the Fighter Pass wasted on overrepped series. (2) Sora is partially owned Disney and we know how Sakurai feels about going to a movie studio to ask about a character's inclusion in his video game crossover. That's why support threads for Goku and Mickey Mouse are banned on Smash Boards. (3) Sephiroth is Final Fantasy and I believe the fighter pass would have fighters from unrepped series. (4) Crono was created by the same guy who made Goku. The characters with the best chance would be the Dragon Quest reps. (5)
  1. There is no evidence that Cloud was almost cut from Ultimate, and that's nothing more than a rumor perpetrated by one insider with dubious credibility. There is no way Cloud is the Square Enix character because this character has been mentioned separate from Cloud the entire time.
  2. There is little evidence that Spirits disconfirm characters. Granted, characters who are Spirits have their own problems in relation to their inclusion, but just being a Spirit doesn't disconfirm a character. Being from an "over-represented" series isn't a barrier for inclusion either, as evidenced by Piranha Plant being added on top of the many Mario characters already in the game. If Nintendo and Sakurai want the character, it doesn't matter what series they come from.
  3. I don't know what your source is for your claim that Sakurai doesn't want to go to movie studios for negotiations, but:
    1. Sakurai wasn't the one handling negotiations this time around, it was Nintendo
    2. While Sakurai has stated that a character must be a video game character to be in Smash, he's never said anything about not wanting to negotiate with movie studios. Sora is a video game character, therefore he's eligible for inclusion.
  4. This is your personal opinion, so it gets a pass. If you're referring to the Reggie statement at The Game Awards, that's little more than PR speak and only means the characters will be new to Smash Ultimate.
  5. You do understand that Dragon Quest characters are also designed by Akira Toriyama as well? If being designed by Toriyama is a barrier to inclusion for Crono, it's similarly one for any Dragon Quest character.
Please do a little bit of research before posting. Misinformation like this being spread is nothing but detrimental to the community at large.
For me, I will have to admit that, while DQ is the least exciting for me, the character I'd want least of the list would actually be...

Sora.

I know I'll likely get lynched for that I'm sorry Sora fans I still love you and will be happy for you if he ever gets into Smash pls don't kill
DEATH TO THE NON-BELIEVER! TO THE BRIMSTONE WITH THEE /s

I'm kidding of course. If Sora's not your cup of tea that's fine with me. I can agree to disagree with someone mature enough to acknowledge that while they may not like a character, there are people who do and they should be respected the same as anyone else.

To answer the prompt, Slime would be the least exciting for me. I'm sure they'd have a unique moveset and I'd warm up to them, but I'm not one for generic mooks. Piranha Plant gets a pass because it's pretty much free DLC, but one of five DLC slots being used for a mook would leave a bad taste on my tongue.

Last edited:

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
The graphics will not be nearly as good. The gameplay will not be nearly as good. I will say this again; a phone game can't emulate a console experience.
Well, that is precisely why console gaming should not be completely dead despite being on a decline. Still, there are plenty of games that could work on mobile, and mobile can even provide it's own unique experiences.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
The Phoenix Wright Trilogy is 1:1 with 3DS. The World Ends With You is better on iOS since it has better controls and graphics compared to the DS version. Sure, some ports are lazy, but mobile gaming can provide gaming as much as any other platform.

Last edited:

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
If y'all don't like mobile games you better stop playing Spirits mode because it plays exactly like a gacha without the microtransactions.

I can't really get into most gachas though, I tried FFBE for a while and had fun but then I missed a day and the story wasn't good enough to keep going. Totally a game, though. A good one, too. Also, "mobile game" is such a weak descriptor. Layton Brothers is a mobile game and it's one of the most fun crime-solving games I've played that doesn't feature Phoenix Wright.
The micro-transactions are the worst part about mobile games/ games in general though. So that statement really doesn't affect me.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
And it won't matter if consoles die out. They'll still sell.

Big deal. We don't need massively awesome graphics. Gameplay works more than fine enough. Phone games are great too.

The reality is? Most of the time games cost too much to make due to overused extremely strong graphics, cutscenes, etc. Gameplay transfers over just fine. They aren't meant to emulate a console. They're meant to be their own thing. Let's not even forget that we had Electronic Toys like the Tiger Games that did just fine, despite being handheld. They sold very very well. Why? Because they did the job of being a video game correctly. People need to stop caring purely about the aesthetics and look at the whole picture. A good game isn't about good graphics. It's about being functional, balanced well, having graphics that don't hurt your ears, music that don't hurt your ears, being affordable, and still having a good gameplay experience. Reality is? Mobile games are definitely this. That's all you actually need for a game. Half of these top-end graphics are just a waste of time and money that don't deliver an actual good game. You don't animated cutscenes for a good story. You just need simple dialogue that tells it. You also don't need a lot of money spent to write out a half-way decent story. You just need a portrait and a seeable text box. You don't even need voice acting.

This didn't really do much to improve any games, to be honest. They just made them cost severely more to create, while most employees are underpaid for their hard work. Phone games tend to require less, but still make enough simplistic money to pay employees. This might be part of why console gaming is dying. It's just too pricey to buy, create, and keep employees paid well enough to live proper lives.

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
GBF was certainly the first successful gacha game. Other Gacha games before it were mostly either idol gachas which only cater to a very, ahem, specific niche or were just plain anti-user with terrible price rates and lack of incentive for F2P players. GBF provides good free content alongside proper ganeplay and content to keep people actually, you know, playing.
And if Nintendo didn't recognize its success, we would never have gotten FEH.

Also, fwiw, both Fate/Grand Order and FEH are the most successful games of their respective franchises. Period. Mobile gacha games are huge nowadays and Granblue is the main reason for that.

Anyways, list of games that aren't games according to Smashboards:
-Visual Novels
-Digimon and Tamagotchis
-Mobile games

Please keep adding to the list.
Don't lump us all in one catagory. I personally think both of those are valid genre's for entering Smash (Monokuma supporter)

Calane

Smash Ace

I would probably have to say Sephiroth or Slime, and it's not particularly because I dislike them.

- Sephiroth because Final Fantasy is already in Smash and I'd rather see a new SE franchise join it (and by that, I mainly mean Dragon Quest).

- Slime because I just don't think it should be picked to represent all of DQ in Smash. The series isn't about Slime, and there's plenty of other roles Slime could have that'd be more fitting for it.

That's just my opinion, and I don't mean to come off like a jerk or anything. I respect the people who actually want these choices.

D

Deleted member

And it won't matter if consoles die out. They'll still sell.

Big deal. We don't need massively awesome graphics. Gameplay works more than fine enough. Phone games are great too.

The reality is? Most of the time games cost too much to make due to overused extremely strong graphics, cutscenes, etc. Gameplay transfers over just fine. They aren't meant to emulate a console. They're meant to be their own thing. Let's not even forget that we had Electronic Toys like the Tiger Games that did just fine, despite being handheld. They sold very very well. Why? Because they did the job of being a video game correctly. People need to stop caring purely about the aesthetics and look at the whole picture. A good game isn't about good graphics. It's about being functional, balanced well, having graphics that don't hurt your ears, music that don't hurt your ears, being affordable, and still having a good gameplay experience. Reality is? Mobile games are definitely this. That's all you actually need for a game. Half of these top-end graphics are just a waste of time and money that don't deliver an actual good game. You don't animated cutscenes for a good story. You just need simple dialogue that tells it. You also don't need a lot of money spent to write out a half-way decent story. You just need a portrait and a seeable text box. You don't even need voice acting.

This didn't really do much to improve any games, to be honest. They just made them cost severely more to create, while most employees are underpaid for their hard work. Phone games tend to require less, but still make enough simplistic money to pay employees. This might be part of why console gaming is dying. It's just too pricey to buy, create, and keep employees paid well enough to live proper lives.
Mobile gaming won't be the only market at least in a long time.

Online-only games can be shutdown with too much ease, having them lost forever.

Offline gaming will keep being important for the industry.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Least exciting Squenix pick?

Geno: My most wanted character in general. I've tried to become a big advocate for him. If you can't tell, I want him.
Sora: KH is a great series, great moveset potential, would make my friends like TPC and irl friends happy.
Erdrick: ...I mean, I guess. Lol. I can respect his iconicness in regards to DQ. Don't want him, but I've come to terms, lol. Happy for his fans.
Slime: Very cute, very iconic, hilarious pick. Don't want him, but out of Erdrick/Luminary/Slime he's the one I'd want most by far.
Sephiroth: It's ****ing Sephiroth I can't get too mad. Would be rightfully pissed FF7 is the only FF with content in Smash but Seph is one of THE villains of gaming. Would still be disgruntled but IT'S SEPHIROTH.
Crono: I respect this guy. Iconic, neat design, highly-regarded game. Would be pretty okay.

Luminary: **** this guy, if you're a Luminary fan I am sorry and you've put up with a lot this cycle but god damn, the ULTIMATE shill pick. The least exciting and most upsetting Squenix 7 pick for me.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Mobile gaming won't be the only market at least in a long time.

Online-only games can be shutdown with too much ease, having them lost forever.

Offline gaming will keep being important for the industry.
Well, yeah. Emulation exists too. Mobile Gaming is still huge and getting bigger due to being just plain in better in many ways. The worst thing we've had so far is horrible microtransactions and phones that are very hard to use the touchscreen on. Otherwise, they've had no real issues.

D

Deleted member

Well, yeah. Emulation exists too. Mobile Gaming is still huge and getting bigger due to being just plain in better in many ways. The worst thing we've had so far is horrible microtransactions and phones that are very hard to use the touchscreen on. Otherwise, they'd have no real issues.
Some mobile games that are online-only have been shutdown and in some cases lost forever.
It is an issue that needs to be fixed or treated.

Besides that, i am fine with mobile gaming.

ZenythSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2552-4344-0495
I mean...seeing as Xenother's source said it was Switch-exclusive, yea, it does hurt him.
not really, as long 5ch rumors stay intact and other insider outlets (i.e. SpawnWave) claim to hear Erdrick as well, he's good.
not to mention he willingly admitted the switch-exclusive bit was wrong, so he feels its not worth worrying over as long a Switch version still coming to the Switch.

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
Some mobile games that are online-only have been shutdown and in some cases lost forever.
It is an issue that needs to be fixed or treated.

Besides that, i am fine with mobile gaming.
Lowkey; thinking about things like movies or games being lost forever really stresses me out. Like eventually ever cartridge of Super Mario Brothers will be broken and the parts won't be around to fix them.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
not really, as long 5ch rumors stay intact and other insider outlets (i.e. SpawnWave) claim to hear Erdrick as well, he's good.
not to mention he willingly admitted the switch-exclusive bit was wrong, so he feels its not worth worrying over as long a Switch version still coming to the Switch.
No, it does hurt him. He got something wrong. That doesn't mean he's no longer credible, he's just taken a small hit. Nothing more. But let's not act like this has done nothing at all.
Spawn claimed he heard Erdrick? When was this?

D

Deleted member

Lowkey; thinking about things like movies or games being lost forever really stresses me out. Like eventually ever cartridge of Super Mario Brothers will be broken and the parts won't be around to fix them.
With stuff like the Virtual Console, emulators and even Switch's online, that game will never be lost.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
not how rumors work dude
remember the chinese S/M leak guy who said there was going to be Dolphin Pokemon? he was right about everything else but wrong about that bit
and here:
https://twitter.com/SpawnWaveMedia/status/1074800242325827584
Think you're misunderstanding my point
What I'm trying to say is Xenother's credibility AS A WHOLE has taken a hit
Xenother's credibility when it comes to Erdrick is relatively unchanged, if that's what you mean

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Least exciting Squenix pick?

Luminary: **** this guy, if you're a Luminary fan I am sorry and you've put up with a lot this cycle but god damn, the ULTIMATE shill pick. The least exciting and most upsetting Squenix 7 pick for me.
THATS IT. Luminary is going to call his cousin Android 17 to beat you up, and he was the winner of the tournament of power.

Anyways for me, I would order the “7” SE characters as:
1-3. Geno/Sora/Erdrick
4. Luminary
5. Sephiroth
6. Crono
7. Slime

As for Geno, Sora, and Erdrick (DQ11). Idk, I like all three of them the most and if it were up to me, I think all three should get in, whether it be through multiple fighter passes

Don’t mind me, but I’ll go ahead and be the one guy that pushes for all three to get in at some point.

Last edited:
Top Bottom