• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPMII (Game over, mafia win in a bloody finale!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Vote: Lance87

Because he is directly lying. I am not Satan, and either he knows that, or he just doesn't care. He is keeping with his "I know you're mafia because I say so" strategy. It's not working, and so he is lying to try and get people to vote for me. I am not Satan, I am Shelly Marsh. Want proof of what I said? Use logic to understand it. If I was Satan, and I wanted to role-claim someone, why would I pick such a *****y character? Why not go for someone like Token, or Lemmiwinks, or Mr. Slave, or anyone else that's not major and is a nice person?

If we don't kill a mafia tonight, the game is almost definitely theres. And, if Lance is mafia, he would be sacrificing himself in order to try and kill who he thinks in the most suspicious person. Circular logic, yes. But I know he is lying, and it is the only possible reason I could even think why he'd do so.

I can't even believe he's Jesus. Look at all the other Characters that we've had from the original game. They've had the same Role. Jesus was the cop in the last game, and if he found Satan, they'd have battled to the death, killing both of them. If he was Jesus, then that'd mean we'd have 3 people with cop like abilities, and two of them would have directly been cops. And if I was Satan, then that would mean we would both have been dead.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
What the heck?

That is gay.

Don't joke around about such a big role.

Eorlingas your right on this one.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
ah crap the show signature box is auto clicked again.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Guys, check this out!!!

camo-man said:
*throws something else out there*

He coulda copied the PM from the other game and is actually mafia

Not saying I really suspect him, but it's a possibility.
then...
commonyoshi said:
Shut up, camo-man.
I discobered his secret!!!

And I have a weird fast reply box too...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Eor, calm down. He didn't even vote on you.
Uh, he is voting on me

Lance, you came out and claimed you where Jesus and that you knew I was Satan, both roles in the last game, probably roles in this game. You've been trying to get me lynched the entire game, not caring that you have no evidence. Just because attempted humor at the end of your post does not mean everything you said should be discarded, when it already fits with what you're saying

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm settled down fine, I have no idea what you're talking about

If you actually read what you quoted instead of just using it to try and justify your position, you'd see that he knew perfectly well his agentli vote was illegal and that he was voting for me. He never unvoted me, meaning he is voting for me

Blazer

Smash Ace
Vote:Lance87
Doesn't your vote change when you revote? I was wrong about how that worked I guess. Sorry. Lance, that's stupid.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Don't joke around about a big role like that?

Sorry Lance, that's stupid?

Eorlingas was waiting for a reason to vote on me =(

I meant to check earlier today so I could warn you guys before I was actually killed.

I also had that "PM vote" at the beginning of the game that was voted on Eorlingas, big surprise. lol

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Ok, it needs to be said. If Agentli/new guy is mafia then so is Sinz and Eorlingas. (I really should be grouped in with them for defending Agentli so much, but I know I'm not mafia, at least.)
Sinz, even though he doesn't post much, has been an Agentli supporter as well as an Eorlingas supporter. The only thing I remember connecting Eorlingas and Agentli is that the only reason he didn't vote for him was because of my role. That could be made up, I dont know. I would scrounge up the posts to prove these connections, but you can all go back and look yourselves, you lazy dolts. I'm strapped for time since, according to Lance's role claim, the day has ended. We're just waiting for Doc.

I'm not saying any of them are mafia. I'm just pointing out some connections between the three of them.

Blazer

Smash Ace
If we're in twilight mode then stop talking Lance your dead.

Second, in the future things like this need to come out into the open as soon as you start getting voted on so we don't make this same mistake.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Agh! It's the Doc!

I'm pretty darned sure that if Ligolski is mafia then Gotmink is too. agh! I dont have enough time to re-read and figure more stuff out. I'm dead tonight for sure. So long.

Blazer

Smash Ace
We still have time to work this out. Just got to hurry and post ideas.

Eor has been the most suspicious most of the game though there's been very little against him in all actuality. Or at least that's my feelings.

Mink lurked a lot at the beginning and then started helping out a lot. I doubt he's mafia.

Ligolski has given off bad vibes on some occasions. I don't trust him too much personally but, he's a good player so I don't want to lynch him and be wrong.

ARGH! Doc is gonna post soon I'll finish my thoughts tomorrow!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
There's no time! Wharg!

I dont seem to recall Ligolski or Gotmink ever being suspicious of Eorlingas either. I hate to bring up Eor in so many of my posts, considering I dont really suspect him at all, but there's been the most discussion about him in the game. Just thought I should point that out. Again, I wish I had more time, but thedocsalive is online!

I'm blocking Ligolski tonight.

The people I trust most are camo man (just because camo man can always be trusted) and Blazer to a certain degree. (Blazer could be independant though)

007flash

Smash Journeyman

Trying to reveal someone else's role to get them lynched with no evidence seems suspicious...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Ok, it needs to be said. If Agentli/new guy is mafia then so is Sinz and Eorlingas. (I really should be grouped in with them for defending Agentli so much, but I know I'm not mafia, at least.)
Sinz, even though he doesn't post much, has been an Agentli supporter as well as an Eorlingas supporter. The only thing I remember connecting Eorlingas and Agentli is that the only reason he didn't vote for him was because of my role. That could be made up, I dont know. I would scrounge up the posts to prove these connections, but you can all go back and look yourselves, you lazy dolts. I'm strapped for time since, according to Lance's role claim, the day has ended. We're just waiting for Doc.

I'm not saying any of them are mafia. I'm just pointing out some connections between the three of them.
Indeed, I think Agentli/oo7flash are likely mafia, and the only reason I didn't vote for him was because of your role. I also mentioned that your role wasn't infallible, but as nothing new came up, I didn't vote for him.

Also, FOS flash. In fact, I'd vote for him if it mattered at all.

So, it seems I have Lance's blood on my hands as well? Perfect.

Why is it that everyone that acts suspiciously isn't mafia?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Let me just say that Eorlingas has never done anything suspicious in my eyes. If he is mafia then he's done a very good job covering up his tracks because I dont see a single good, big emphasis on "good", arguement against him. (Yes, that means you, Lance.) However, being mafia means being part of a team, and sometimes your team mates will give you away. Here are the posts I was talking about when I said Eorlingas, Agentli (new guy), and Sinz were "connected".

I'm not going to say a whole lot about these posts. I'll let them speak for themselves.
Also, just sending an hola to eor.
I acknowledge that these connections may simply be due to the possibility that Sinz talks to Eor on AIM or something like that, and that might be a reason why he folows him so much. This post in particular should show this. Also :088: Just throwing that possibility out there.
Eorlingas your right on this one.

There's nothing wrong with agreeing with someone, but that was Eor's first vote of the day, I believe, and I'm pretty sure that was Sinz's first vote ever.
Whoa whats going on here?
I see you pushing attention towards Eor and Agentli. Alot of attention. Your pushing and Pushing at them.

Plus a smart mafia would see that everyone seems to be pushing at Eor, so they wouldn't kill him, they are assuming that we will. The mafia (unless they are idiots) would not kill a high suspicion person, they would leave that to us.

Also, as said above where is your evidence?
He's defending Eor and Agentli. I've noticed Sinz doesn't post much substance, but when he does he sure likes to talk about the two of them. Use the search function to find this for yourself.
So from what your saying, you and Agentli are town for sure.

And that means we have Eorlingas:088:, and ligolski, as your Prime:089:suspects?

I am not sure about you but you somewhat make a valid point.
Look at the context of this post. He went on to agree with me that Agentli and Eorlingas weren't suspicious, and that ligolski was most likely to be mafia.
So gotmink, if I died tonight, and I was suspicious of you that means by your standards your most likely mafia?
He's defending Agentli.

Looking at all of Sinz's posts put together were what lead me to think that the three of them were in league with each other. Agentli doesn't post much so I didn't even bother to look into any of his posts. Eor, which I have already said, made absolutely no errors as far as I could see. (believe me, I've checked) He's been perfect this entire game, and I will be extremely shocked if what I am starting to suspect turns out to be true. I have always trusted Eor and Agentli until this afternoon when I re-read the thread.

Those of you out there please go look for yourselves and see if any of these people ever made a single arguement against the other. That should further my case. I dont have time right now.

But if Lance is telling the truth then it will already be too late.

I have decided to follow my first instict, however, and block ligolski tonight.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
1. I sent Hola to Eor, because I used to be in the Broom, and I he went to school with me when we were in elementary school, and I hadn't said hi or anything to him.

2. The reason I voted on Lance87, is because of his aggressive posting style. It is almost as if he knew that Eor was mafia, or Lance87 was mafia and Eorlingas, appearing to be brains of the suit, who had cleared suspicion of himself, making him more into a target then a decoy.

3. First of all, yes, I know I don't post much substance that is due to me working for gid. He hired me up the day I joined with you guys. To me Ligolski who had been pushing bandwagons in my eyes, He was trying bandwagon them off.

4. Agentli is a harder choice he rarely posts, and I never said that he wasn't suspicious, I am suspicious of him as I am of everyone.

5. I was making fun of Gotminks reasoning.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
The "Eric is grounded for trying to exterminate the Jews last week" Vote Count:
007flash/agentli: 4 (GotMink, ligolski, Pythag)
Lance87: 3 (Eorlingas, Sinz, Blazer)
Eorlingas: 1 (Lance87)
ligolski: 1 (commonyoshi)

Six to lynch. Well, unless you're a small Canadian child. You guys lynch Lance87, and he was Ike Broflovski, who was a pro-town double voter.
Ike PM said:
You are Ike Broflovski. You win when only pro-town players remain. You get a double vote since you are a genius. You get a vote in the thread like anyone else, and you may PM me a second vote at any time during the day, which may be used on the same player as your regular vote if you wish. This vote will appear anonymously. But, since you are two or three years old and Canadian (no offense to actual Canadians), you get lynched by only half the votes needed to lynch normally. Rounded up if an odd number is normally needed. For example, if six votes are needed to lynch, three will lynch you. If seven are needed, four will lynch you. If eight are needed, four will lynch you.
It is now Night Three. No posting! Send night choices please!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
1. I sent Hola to Eor, because I used to be in the Broom, and I he went to school with me when we were in elementary school, and I hadn't said hi or anything to him.
What? I never went to school with you

Common, I think you're placing a little too much weight into what Sinz said. What he said in the first part of the quote was true, we where in the broom together, but he was removed in a premie raid, and we haven't talked since then.

But, think for a moment. If he wanted to send me a "Hola", and we where both mafia, why would he post it in the thread? Not only does it add nothing, it's less personal then a PM. If he could PM me and wanted to send a "Hola", I don't see why he wouldn't have.

I haven't really comented a lot on what Sinz has been doing because he seems to really be aloof. His Officer Barbrady comment was out of place, but with how he is being aloof, I wouldn't place much weight in it.

You can't really look through one guys posts and decide that three people are allied. If someone looked through ours, they would almost definitely decide that we're mafia together, maybe with Agentli or someone else as the third.

Also, I am almost positive Lance is lying. He would have been dead by now.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Another night, another death. This time, you discover the body of ligolski. He was Philip, pro-town mason.
You are Philip, pro-town. You are a mason with -------------. You two can communicate outside the thread at any time. You win when only pro-town players remain.
Well, he WAS pro-town, until he was recruited into a cult! ligolski died as an independently aligned cultist.

It is now Day Four. With nine alive, it will take five votes to lynch! Post!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
... ligolski
I knew there was somehting iffy about him! Ha, I was right!

Sadly, my power was wasted last night. I am rather curious as to why the mafia didn't kill me though. I would have thought the obvious choice would have been me considering there was no doctor around. Switcherz?

Eorlingas was wrong. again. Regardless of being mafia or not, I vote that all his opinions will forever be ignored from this moment on. Also, I'll wait until Sinz comes out and posts before I make a real decision in the whole Sinz/Agentli (or new guy)/Eor triangle. I didn't like Mediocre's plans involving lynching people to find info, but this particular situation sure as heck is making me reconsider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom