• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPMII (Game over, mafia win in a bloody finale!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
if common roleblocked agentli, and agentli was the godfather, would the mafia still been able to get a kill?
I don't think the godfather can be roleblocked right?

G

GotMink

I'm not sure but since common role revealed and that's a common enough character, i believe that he has a role block ability and that he is town. Agentli however i'm not convinced is town/independent. I still think he's mafia, if anyone wants me to elaborate why i will... but i'm feeling a bit to lazy to restate my view so just go one page back adn scroll up... (if anyone REALLY wants me to.. then i will but... yeah..)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I seriously don't think you had a lapse in memory. You forgot that as soon as someone gets the right amount of votes they're dead?

Now that's bull****.
Go check out the Food Court mafia thread. I forgot that I wasn't allowed to edit there.

Lance, I'm getting annoyed with you. I have answered your questions, I have proven half of what you said to be wrong or direct lies, and I even name-claimed because you asked me to. And still, you're refusing to except that you're wrong and instead are searching through the entire thread to find anything I did that you can twist into a mafia like statement. Seriously, think about what you just said. I tried to stop a townie from dieing, so I'm mafia? I unvoted in order to have a guy who role-claimed mafia tell us who the other mafia players are, so therefore I'm mafia? Nothing you are saying is making sense, and I'm getting fed up with having to constantly answer your questions instead of trying to help with everything else.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
if common roleblocked agentli, and agentli was the godfather, would the mafia still been able to get a kill?
I don't think the godfather can be roleblocked right?
Yeah... that's what I was worried about. I dont know so putting all my faith into my ability iwould be dumb. However, he hasn't done anything to make me suspect him.
I still think he's mafia, if anyone wants me to elaborate why i will...
Do so please.

Lance, isn't there anyone else you suspect?

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Also, I wasn't saying that you trying to keep him alive is mafia-like, I was saying that you were just trying to make yourself look better, which is true.

I also don't think that you forgot you can't edit in these games. It's the biggest/most stressed rule in the game. Either you're ****ing ******** or you're acting oblivious so that you don't have to follow the rules (talking more about the edit than the unvote).

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
What have you proven wrong of direct lies? I just don't quote stuff most of the time.
What a terrible way to claim you're not lying. You don't quote stuff, and you change what it says to make it say something else. Like with what you claimed just a few posts ago. That I unvoted twist and said "Guys I think this is a bad idea". Direct lie.

I also remember something like that happening before in this game, but I cannot remember if it was your or Ligolski, and in all honesty it doesn't matter that much.

Also, I wasn't saying that you trying to keep him alive is mafia-like, I was saying that you were just trying to make yourself look better, which is true.
'

No, it's not.

I also don't think that you forgot you can't edit in these games. It's the biggest/most stressed rule in the game. Either you're ****ing ******** or you're acting oblivious so that you don't have to follow the rules (talking more about the edit than the unvote).
Going to the personal attacks now? I forgot you couldn't edit. I think I've done that once per game, minus the first South Park one. In fact, I'm not even sure I've done it here. No one who has played the game reads the rules anymore, and I haven't played a mafia game in a **** long time.

You know, I'm not even sure why I'm debating with you. You have proven to be more Bush-like then anyone else here, I feel like I'm wasting my time. Your mind is set, and you're never going to change it. Seriously, if there was a cop and he investigated me, and showed you I was town, I have no doubt you would just say I was the godfather, so it doesn't count. Even if Common roleblocks me, and the mafia still kill someone, you'll say Common's role doesn't work. If I die and you all see I am a townie, you will probably just say that it's because of someone's role, and that in reality I'm mafia who is tricking people. You're never going to give it up.

You have admitted that you have no evidence, and that your role is not a cop-like role, meaning you have no "hidden information" about me. I am done with this. Massive debates between two people don't end up well. If you have something strong to say, I will post about it. I am not going to just act like you're not here, but until you do so, I am done with this.

Food for thought: Common could, with the "confused thing", be trying to cover his tracks if we do lynch Agentli and find out he's mafia. It could be that Common himself if mafia and just made it up. Though as I've stated before, you can do the "his motives are..." for anyone and any post, no matter what they said. I still trust common, though, and do not believe it. I was just throwing that out there.

However, the only reason I see Agentli still being strongly defend is Common's role, and now we know that it might not be infallible as we thought. I'm guessing Common gives drugs to role-block them, and because he's towlie, I'm guessing he sometimes just uses the drugs himself, and doesn't role-block the person.

Agentli might still be a good choice for today.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Food for thought: Common could, with the "confused thing", be trying to cover his tracks if we do lynch Agentli and find out he's mafia. It could be that Common himself if mafia and just made it up. Though as I've stated before, you can do the "his motives are..." for anyone and any post, no matter what they said. I still trust common, though, and do not believe it. I was just throwing that out there.
Look at the way Spam_Master behaved yesterday. Notice how he didn't even give a last post saying "___ is town! I'm the cop!" That's because he couldn't because I blocked him. He didn't have any evidence to back it up. So I, at least, am not lieing about being a role blocker.

I pointed out the confused thing and the possiblity of Agentli being godfather because I didn't want him to get off scott free. It is still a possiblity he is mafia, though he has done nothing to convince me of that.
However, the only reason I see Agentli still being strongly defend is Common's role, and now we know that it might not be infallible as we thought. I'm guessing Common gives drugs to role-block them, and because he's towlie, I'm guessing he sometimes just uses the drugs himself, and doesn't role-block the person.
There was nothing in the original post to hint my powers could fail besides something about "not knowing what's going on." Take it as you will.

There was nothing to hint that I would use it on myself instead of my intended target. The probability that I am blowing some backround info about my character out of proportion is very high. Just like me... >_> But I cant say it's not a possiblity because drugs do stuff to you.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I also remember something like that happening before in this game, but I cannot remember if it was your or Ligolski, and in all honesty it doesn't matter that much.
I re-read a little and found it. You originally claimed I was basically in an alliance with Spam_Master, and that we where both mafia. You said this during the time when I had been critical of him. When I called you on it, you claimed you had posts that showed we agreed with each other. I told you to bring them up. You still haven't.

You made an outrageous lie about me agreeing with Spam_master, refused to back it up, and when it was shown that Spam was town, proving your "They agree with each other so they're mafia" idea wrong, you still just kept voting for me, not caring about it. You haven't brought anything substantial up against me since then, yet you are still carrying on like you are sitting in a throne on top of an evidence pile.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Look at the way Spam_Master behaved yesterday. Notice how he didn't even give a last post saying "___ is town! I'm the cop!" That's because he couldn't because I blocked him. He didn't have any evidence to back it up. So I, at least, am not lieing about being a role blocker.

I pointed out the confused thing and the possiblity of Agentli being godfather because I didn't want him to get off scott free. It is still a possiblity he is mafia, though he has done nothing to convince me of that.

There was nothing in the original post to hint my powers could fail besides something about "not knowing what's going on." Take it as you will.

There was nothing to hint that I would use it on myself instead of my intended target. The probability that I am blowing some backround info about my character out of proportion is very high. Just like me... >_> But I cant say it's not a possiblity because drugs do stuff to you.
I was not advocating a "Lynch Common" part, nor even a "Lynch Agentli". I was just throwing the Common thing out there because I randomly thought of it, incase it is somehow true. I do not think it is, and would be surprised if it was.

The agentli thing was just a "Don't mark him off just yet" comment.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Question for Common
I'm sure some characters from the original South Park Mafia have different abilities this time. Mine does, at least.
Was that just a cover-up? Because Towlie does have the same role he did in the first one

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Bugger, you're right. I thought he was mafia in the previous game which was why I didn't say who my character was when I first announced I was role blocker. It wouldn't have done well to be a character who was mafia in the last game.

The original PMs for both Towlies are exactly the same. -_-

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
"if you choose to block any member of the mafia, they do not successfully execute their nightkill."

Wow, so you're role is right. I didn't remember that at all during the last game. Then again, I think I was dead by then.

So, as we know that at least a few people have the same, and that Eric is definitely in the game as mafia, then I'm guessing the other two mafia players would be Satan and Saddam, though of course there isn't any real proof of that.

Common, since I now believe you even more, who are you suspicious of?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I'll get back to you on that one after I re-read the thread. (tommorrow?) I already have suspicions, but it always helps to double check.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
*throws something else out there*

He coulda copied the PM from the other game and is actually mafia

Not saying I really suspect him, but it's a possibility.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Agent's absence from the game is getting annoying. Common and I defended him and he has yet to come back to say as much as a "i'm town not mafia". I say we either have him replaced or lynch him for innactivity.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I agree.
He hasn't done anything to defend himself, he's had other people do it for him.
Vote Agentli
For lurking, lying and not participating.
I'm gonna go on a limb and predict he's the godfather.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I'm going to give him 24 hours to post. If he fails to do so then either I will vote him or I will have to ask for Docsalive to replace him. Didn't some Dark_Ermac guy say he wanted to join as a replacement in one of the two games? Let him replace Agent.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
He hasn't been online for the last 2 days, so I wouldn't say he was lurking.

If he starts to log on and just doesn't post, though, then I'd go with the lynch

Otherwise, replacement is always better

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh. I don't know how to check inactivities...

:-(
I'll keep my vote on him though. He's not in any danger of being lynched yet.

Blazer

Smash Ace
******! Agent was on earlier today and didn't post. Also, according to Smash Man in Trigun he was looking at both mafia threads andsimply did not post. I'm asking Docsalive to replace him immediately this is just unbearable.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Agentli, post or we kill you.

Even if his computer is broken and he's just using his phone or his Wii to check, it shouldn't take that long to type, "Computer failure."

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm going to be absent from like monday to saturday (maybe friday)
sorry guys.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Vote:Agentli

....I can't take his innactivity anymore. hold back on the final vote so he might get replaced.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Evil Eye mentioned playing one of these games before

Let me try and get a hold of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom