• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPMII (Game over, mafia win in a bloody finale!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Also, I do realize the doc is dead and that they are going to choose their target and get away with it anyway but, it's just that they could pick the most threatening role that's left and then that's it.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
The "Your mom is on the cover of Crack ***** magazine!" Vote Count:
agentli: 2 (GotMink, ligolski)
Eorlingas: 1 (Lance87)
ligolski: 1 (commonyoshi)

Six to lynch.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Oh, this whole time I was talking about character role calling, not abilities.

I'm sure some characters from the original South Park Mafia have different abilities this time. Mine does, at least.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Maybe later on (late endgame) this might be a good idea. As of right now with 11 alive, we're not gonna know who the mafia's roles/characters are right away because they will obviously have to lie. All this will accomplish is that the mafia will get a night kill tonight of those who claimed threatening characters and pretty much just go down the line from there....while the town argues over who's lying and mafia dudes bull**** their way out of it.

*I want Eorlingas to name-claim though, unless he has a role he's scared to reveal I don't see the harm. He seems like the worst in this game so far to me, and if he's mafia it's obvious that he's running **** in this game (not as Satan or whatever, i mean play in general). A lot of us have voted on him in the past and he has been consistently accused of his behavior throughout the game.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
make eor name claim?
but he's already done that!
He's the independent donkey herder.
Each night he gets to donkey punch one person.
Even Twist got that much out of him!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
It took me a while because I was pondering whether or not I should name claim simply because the one person who keeps on trying to kill me wants me to, and for a while I wasn't going to, but decided it would do more harm then good.

I'm Shelly Marsh

ligolski

Smash Rookie
i really can't tell that that character is town or not but the character according to wiki hates stan...so maybe you could be anti-town from that prospective...but i doubt it...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
She's a recurring character, but doesn't appear every episode

Lance87

Smash Lord
hmm... the first thing i thought of when i saw that was that there were no parents in the previous mafia game. Sure, he couldve added parents to this game because it is a whole new game but i just wanted to throw that out there. It's also a likely role for a mafia to claim.

Minor character btw, she's in some episodes.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
No, I meant that not name-claiming would do more harm then good.

And Shelly isn't the mother, shelly is the sister. The ***** with braces

G

GotMink

and since cartman is evil and evil cartman is good that means he's town? i guess?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Didn't she start liking him (romantically) in that one episode? I think...

And let's not get sidetracked here. I wouldn't vote on anybody based on a character role unless it was Satan or Hussein. Or Cartman, because of Twist's ability.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Hey sorry I've not been on I've been and still am at a friend's I should b e getting back to my place tomorrow to catch up.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Indeed she is not a nice character, but there are almost no nice characters on south park at all

Lance87

Smash Lord
A likely argument.

Most of the characters in south park aren't mean, especially not compared to Shelley. She had that one episode with cartman/skyler where her and him teamed up to get back at skyler but that was the only episode where she was nice in part of it. It's all on that Wiki page.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
A likely argument.

Most of the characters in south park aren't mean, especially not compared to Shelley. She had that one episode with cartman/skyler where her and him teamed up to get back at skyler but that was the only episode where she was nice in part of it. It's all on that Wiki page.
Please, what character hasn't teamed up with cartman at least once? I can't even think of one

Usually you have long responses, why the clam-up now? Afraid to say too much?

There is nothing to make a big post about. I said everything I needed in that post. I can't make a big post about what you're saying because you're not saying anything. you have no points, no arguments, only the "I feel he is mafia because I'm a jedi" strategy, which really doesn't cut it. Come up with an argument or stop acting like you have an effect on this game

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah, uh lance if you ask him to only name claim, what else is there to say?
As for this whole situation, I don't know anything about south park really, so i have no clue as to eor's character aside from what wikipedia has told me.
I'm not thinking he's mafia though.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Shelly isn't a nice character per-say but she's usually helpful at the end of episodes. Like the one about the kid that they blamed for lighting their school on fire and he comes back and tries to kill them. She helped out there. I doubt if that's too much good though since she had a price ( I forget what)

ligolski

Smash Rookie
hey guys not much that i would like to comment on but...

i will be gone fromt he 3rd till the 12th...no net access at all...i think

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hey, I have a little spare time (read about 5 minutes), so I just wanted to check in and quick catch up on the last two pages. And from what Ive read, all I can say is this:
Lance is giving me terrible vibes, not disimilar to what Blazer was givin off in KH. He is just seeming to offensive for my tastes and just feels... wrong. Just puttin my two cents out there.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Please, what character hasn't teamed up with cartman at least once? I can't even think of one
Bah, you got me all wrong on that one, I didn't mean "she teamed up with Cartman so she's bad." I was actually saying that was one of the episodes where she was being nice. As for the whole you clamming up thing, I was mostly just ****ing with you. That Jedi thing made me lawl, i'm just pointing out stuff but nobody's listening, they know I've thought you were mafia pretty much from the start so everything I say goes in one ear and out the other. Ah well.

@Ronike- So vote for me then. I don't really care anymore.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
ooh lance doesn't care....
I just find it weird that lance doesn't talk for awhile, then all of a sudden is this swarm of posts from him.
I don't find it suspicious, just funny.
I think I'm gonna go ahead and Vote Gotmink
He's always given me a bad feeling, and I don't think he's been particularly active as of late.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Lance, hate to be a lazy bother, but could you re-post why you want us to lynch Eorlingas today? Dont say anything about him being Shelly though. I really dont care about character roles at this moment.

Still suspecting ligolski...

G

GotMink

or we could lynch agentli... back to my initial reasoning which just kinda died out without an official rebuttal... everyone was just kinda... wait eorlingas might be kinda suspicious, and forgot about agentli.... even though eor isn't anywhere near as suspicious as agentli is...

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
God . This is so confusing and so long!!!!!

Sorry to thedocsalive for being so slow.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
or we could lynch agentli... back to my initial reasoning which just kinda died out without an official rebuttal... everyone was just kinda... wait eorlingas might be kinda suspicious, and forgot about agentli.... even though eor isn't anywhere near as suspicious as agentli is...
Lance GotMink, hate to be a lazy bother, but could you re-post why you want us to lynch Eorlingas Agentli today?

Blazer

Smash Ace
I don't see reasoning in lynching Agentli. Maybe because he doesn't post a whole lot but then, that's not really mafia-like. Mafia try to post a lot more to keep from seeming like they're trying to avoid detection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom