• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPMII (Game over, mafia win in a bloody finale!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Aughghalsdfhadhf

I was writing two posts in different tabs, and now I lost one of them.

Let me re-write it

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Uh, actually all I missed was a part about Common.

To Paraphrase the post: I have never been suspicious of Common the entire game, and what he said about his role fits. I believe him.

However, I do not see his logic in voting for Ligolski. If someone is suspicious, they should vote for them. It's not like he flip-flopped, Lig kept his vote on me during the entire Day 2, until the very end when he moved it to Spam_Master, who was being overly suspicious.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hello all. I'm terribly sorry to not have been posting that much. I've been working 40 hour weeks (at least) and weekends have been frought with family activity. Regardless, I just read up on everything.
I'm satisfied with everyone's explainations.
I do think common can role block, as that would explain agentli's situation.
I also think camo man tried to kill eor, and that smashman saved him.
Now, I must point my sawed of suspiscion shot gun at Lance, and Blazer.
Lance I feel, with his posts about "Don't talk! It'll give it away to the mafia!" seems to be desperately trying to play the role of the "town hero", and also trying to not appear mafia ish.
Blazer I've never really liked. I'm just gonna put that out there. I always feel like his posts are not quite right. Everything thing he says I've always been like "ehhhhh". I just can't get a good feel for which side he's on.
That may be just me, whatever.
To wrap up, my suspicious list includes: Blazer, camo, Lance, gotmink (kinda), and eor.
I really think liggy is town. I think common is town, li might be independent or town, one of those.
and dr. twist is definately mafia.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
=/ This is such a strange reaction... >_> I admit to trying to kill Eor and no bandwagon forms? >:O Darn you guys and your unpredictability.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Lance I feel, with his posts about "Don't talk! It'll give it away to the mafia!" seems to be desperately trying to play the role of the "town hero", and also trying to not appear mafia ish.
Wasn't trying to play town hero, I was giving my opinion very loudly. If you saw a question asked that you thought would only benefit the mafia would you not tell them to keep their mouth shut? I'd also like to point out that if the question was asked by anyone besides Eorlingas I would've reacted the same way.

@Eorlingas- Maybe manipulative wasn't the right word, but a lot of your arguments just barely let you slide it seems like. I guess I don't have any hardcore evidence against you, I just strongly believe that you are mafia and can't construct an argument against you that I want to because I haven't been able to give as much attention to this game as I wanted to. That's why I ended up saying "just do it, ill take the fall." I have no worries that when you're lynched you'll end up being mafia so I don't even care. I also never said I would reveal myself to be a cop or any other power role for that matter, I simply said I would role-reveal and let the town decide, not role reveal and let the town decide whether they want to lynch someone with a leet role.

As for agentli...I actually have no idea what's going on with that situation, I need to read up.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
anything in particular you are wanting to happen?
I can't remember who else is up for lynching aside from Eor....and my suspicions,
Blah! Gotta get back to work!
I'll work more on this later.

Blazer

Smash Ace
anything in particular you are wanting to happen?
QUOTE]

Some form of disscussion? I'm not quite sure I quite understand this question.

I'm probably for an Eor lynch. It just seems like the way to go but, so far we don't have anything too strong on him. Yes, I know "this is mafia we won't be sure till we lynch him!!!" But that's not what I want. I wanna find a time where he did something really scummy not where he said "LOLZ NOOBS I'M A MAFIA!!111".

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I guess I was understating.

I really can't find something to defend myself with. The whole thing against me simply seems to be a feeling, and I really can't defend myself from that.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Blah, I forgot.
unvote: agentli
And now to say something useful.
Actually I gotta go to work now, so bye.

G

GotMink

Eck, I still think agentli is mafia, and no I'm not going to unvote him just because it isn't the "in" thing to do right now.

And Eor HAS defended himself adequately and I am against a vote on him, also if anyone votes for me because "OMG H3s D3F3ND!nG th3 M4FlA!!!!!!!11111!!!1!" you're going to be on my hate list forever. (if you give a valid reason that has at least a little intelligence in it then you'll not be added =P)

Blazer

Smash Ace
Eck, I still think agentli is mafia, and no I'm not going to unvote him just because it isn't the "in" thing to do right now.

And Eor HAS defended himself adequately and I am against a vote on him, also if anyone votes for me because "OMG H3s D3F3ND!nG th3 M4FlA!!!!!!!11111!!!1!" you're going to be on my hate list forever. (if you give a valid reason that has at least a little intelligence in it then you'll not be added =P)
Vote:Gotmink

OMG H3s D3F3NDnG th3 M4FIA!!!!!!!!1111!!!1

unvote:gotmink

I'm still suspicious of Eor but it's not really enough to warrant a lynching so I won't vote on him.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
[qoute=Commonyoshi]I'm mafia! Vote for me until I'm dead[/quote]

Don't know how I missed that before

Vote: Commonyoshi

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Bhahdgh Blazer's disease

Commonyoshi said:
I'm mafia! Vote for me until I'm dead

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
jkabhajksdfhahf i'm dumb

Commonyoshi said:
I'm mafia! Vote for me until I'm dead

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Lets ban everyone who ever voted against us

Ever

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Eorlingas said:
bunch of failure posts
Geez. That was like watching someone fall flat on their face, then as he picks himsef up, overdo it, trip again, and tumble down a hill where he loses all his clothing and comes to a screeching halt in front of a pack of nuns.

Vote: Eorlingas

Unvote: Eorlingas
to avoid the ban stick.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I so want to edit your post to make it a glowing review of myself, but then I'm afraid of the repercussions, especially if you're mafia and you just lie about what your post said before I edited it to make me get lynched/modkilled

Blazer

Smash Ace
So now we're left with the decisions of Agent and I think Ligolski (He does have a vote on him right?) More people are suspicious of Agent but, I don't really trust Ligolski... The problem with that is that if we lynched Ligolski and he was town we'd lose a huge power player and the mafia would pretty well have the whole game wrapped up even if there's only three of them. We need to choose our lynch well today.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
i can't remember who I was suspicious of. I feel that common yoshi clears up agentli, one of the last people voting on spam, I believe was blazer. That gives him some suspicion,
and gotmink as always...has wrapped himself in a banket of suspicion in my eyes
/joke

Blazer

Smash Ace
i can't remember who I was suspicious of. I feel that common yoshi clears up agentli, one of the last people voting on spam, I believe was blazer. That gives him some suspicion,
and gotmink as always...has wrapped himself in a banket of suspicion in my eyes
/joke
So I'm suspicious because I voted on someone who was town? We've been through this arguement already. It's the same as day 1, 5 or 6 other people voted on him and your trying to cast blame over the person's death. If everyone had been edgeing towards unvoting then this would be an okay arguement but, people were looking for the last person to vote and I did it. Your trying pretty hard to make me seem suspicious if you ask me.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
i still think agentli is extremely suspicious for past actions as i described before...

btwi think agentli may be lurking despite his most recent post...he was active yesterday and didn't say anything...even though he has a bunch of votes on him...he's trying to slip under teh radar imo

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Hey guys, let's all name claim.
And dont give me that rubbish about how it'll reveal the power characters. They're dead!

I dont see how it woud be practical with all these characters possible to pick from, but you never know what could happen...

Blazer

Smash Ace
notice the /joke at the end

it's the close tag for html meaning he just ended his joke.
His joke was his feelings toward Mink or that is how I percieved it.

@Common: Nameclaiming would be impossible in SP themed games. The characters that the other two had were as obscure as possible if I don't recall. (forgot who they were actually...)

Blazer

Smash Ace
It could or it could end up with the mafia having an easier time targeting someone we wouldn't expect. In a smaller world I can understand that a role claim at this point sounds good. Trigun where none of know any of the characters really and there's probably a lot fewer I could see your logic (Not on Day1 like it is but you know). But in the world of SP that's just insane. It'd only take a moment to decide to be Mr. Hanky, Manbearpig, or God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom