• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPMII (Game over, mafia win in a bloody finale!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Well, that sucks. The person I was almost completely sure was mafia got lynched. I am confused again.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think agentli was the godfather, thus I am inclined to think that Sinz is the godfather.
commonyoshi didn't die because he was defending agentli. Agentli had a foolproof excuse.
Vote Sinz

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Common, I think you're placing a little too much weight into what Sinz said.
But, think for a moment. If he wanted to send me a "Hola", and we where both mafia, why would he post it in the thread? Not only does it add nothing, it's less personal then a PM. If he could PM me and wanted to send a "Hola", I don't see why he wouldn't have.
You see, I'm actually undecided in this because if I am right then that means I will have been wrong the entire game leading up to just about three days ago. Not only that, it means I will have saved Agentli from a sure lynch on Day 3. Bad bad bad move on my part.

I acknowledged everything, even the "hola" scenerio, as nothing more than the probability that you two knew each other outside the game. However, the other posts that I, er, posted should prove without a doubt that he does in fact listen to what you have to say. Wether this is because you are mafia or because it's a situation like the one we had with Jazzyswimmer in Kingdom Hearts mafia is still undecided for me. (If you all remember, Jazzy did everything ligolski did, who was mafia, but she herself wasn't and only followed him because they were cousins. Gosh, I hated that. If she ever plays a mafia game with her cousin again I'm just going to advocate her lynch Day 1. No one will stop me. I dont care if I get lynched. >_<) And Sinz did defend Agentli two times when it isn't very characteristic of him to defend anyone at all. He also believed my role blocking ability rather quickly.
I haven't really comented a lot on what Sinz has been doing because he seems to really be aloof. His Officer Barbrady comment was out of place, but with how he is being aloof, I wouldn't place much weight in it.
Sinz isn't Barbrady. Or at least I wouldn't take his name claim too seriously.
You can't really look through one guys posts and decide that three people are allied. If someone looked through ours, they would almost definitely decide that we're mafia together, maybe with Agentli or someone else as the third.
Agreed.

So I'm still completely undecided. There is a hole in my theory though. Eor advocated Agentli's lynch on Day 2, at least for a little while, when Spam_Master kept going at him with all these little questions which we ultimately lynched him for. :p
People, go back and re-read the thread and post what you think. I have summer reading so if I'm going to read anything, it'll be a book and not posts on an internet forum game.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm not seeing the connection between me and Sinz. He's believed what I said, yes, but have I ever done anything to make it look like we're together? I'm going to believe that he is just agreeing with me because of the ex-broom thing.

Your chain is me, Sinz, and Agent, but in all honesty it's just sinz and agent with me tacked on. That does not mean what you have is not important. I actually think you found something there.

Sinz has been aloof the entire game, his Officer Barbrady comment is completely out of placed, and Common showed a possible connection between him and Agentli. Common, however, has also "cleared" Agentli in a way. Becuase this kill is so bloody important, I'd go with Sinz. If Sinz is mafia, then we know that Agent is the Godfather. It gets two birds with one stone, and seeing how we're loosing terribly, I'm supporting it.

Vote: Sinz

Also, with Ligolski's role, it looks like we have a David Blaine on our hands.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Also, with the (old) suspicion on Agentli being a mason, and we know find out that Ligolski was a mason, it could be that he wasn't lying as we thought.

Don't get me wrong on that, though. Agentli is indeed overly suspicious. If Sinz can't be killed today, I'd go for him. But for the reasons stated, Sinz seems more logical. Let's hope I can redeem myself

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Err, replace Agentli's name with whoever replaced him

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Your chain is me, Sinz, and Agent, but in all honesty it's just sinz and agent with me tacked on.
I concluded the triangle by Sinz's posts alone. I went back today when I had more time to read stuff over and dont believe there is any connection between you and Agentli. And you're right when you said all the connections I made between Sinz and yourself were made by him alone.

If I'm wrong about Sinz, we lose the game, dont we?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
We've agreed that there are most likely 3 mafia players, so no. If we're wrong about Sinz, we still have tomorrow.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
[q]Well, he WAS pro-town, until he was recruited into a cult! ligolski died as an independently aligned cultist.[/q]
Does this mean that there's a growing independent movement in our town?
like, what does this entail?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I just read Wiki and it says the people in a cult can recruit and kill, but not on the same night. It's one or the other. It's kind of a second mafia, I guess, but it starts out with one person and grows.

I agree that the leader is David Blaine. (That was a really weird episode though.)

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
unvote sinz
I'm sorry, I meant
Vote 007flash
oh, and was david blaine in the first south park mafia?
I hate not knowing anything about south park

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I didn't say he wasn't. I said David Blaine wasn't in the original South Park Mafia game. In case you haven't noticed, this is South Park Mafia 2.

And you're mafia, aren't you?
>_> <_<

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
[q]Well, he WAS pro-town, until he was recruited into a cult! ligolski died as an independently aligned cultist.[/q]
Does this mean that there's a growing independent movement in our town?
like, what does this entail?
I think that's very obvious what it means, so much that I really don't see how you could not understand it. I see that as a "I'm playing dumb about something I know" question.

Someone please tell me they say that as well

007flash seems like a Dr.Twist. I don't think we can get much out of him, even bad people claim mafia or independant or something when they're town.

Not to say that if he comes out and says "yeah me and pythag and gotmink are mafia why'd u ask" we shouldn't proceed to go down his list, but that I think we need to be wary of it.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Another night, another death. This time, you discover the body of ligolski. He was Philip, pro-town mason.

Well, he WAS pro-town, until he was recruited into a cult! ligolski died as an independently aligned cultist.

It is now Day Four. With nine alive, it will take five votes to lynch! Post!
>_>

<_<

tehe...o well so i go on vacation and come back to find that i have died...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I knew you were suspicious! Get off my internets!

Suspect list from the people who I trust most to the people I dont trust mostly:
myself ^_^
camo-man (I have never suspected him of anything in any of the mafia games I've ever been in)
Ummm.... the rest of you are pretty much in the same boat right now.

So I pretty much trust myself and camo-man. The rest of you can go away. :p

Blazer

Smash Ace
*feels unloved*

I see how it is!!!

My suspicion list goes as such *most to least*:

Sinz, Pythag, 007flash, Eor, Common, Myself, Camo

Yes, Camo is more trustworthy than even myself...(Sarcasm)

Who are the other people missing from my list?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Only person I fully trust now is Commonyoshi. He's the only person I wouldn't be surprised to find out was mafia

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Blazer, you forgot Pythag and Gotmink on that list of yours.

And I agree with Blazer on this one. I do trust camo-man more than I trust myself. In fact, big FOS on Eor for doubting him.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, so I worded my question wrong earlier, and I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to come across stupid X_X.
I'm figuring that the cult recruits members, that is totally obvious, but is it possible for them to have any other night powers aside from recruiting? Like roleblocking or anything?
Also, I'm wondering as to how the town should react. No one else seems shocked at ligolski's cultiness, so if it's just me kinda wigging out, sorry!

Agentli was found innocent by commonyoshi (whom I trust very much by the way.) leaves these people as potential town/mafia (and now cultmembers)
Eorlingas
Ronike
007flash
camo-man
GotMink
Blazer
Sinz
Pythag
Commonyoshi
Common is definately not mafia, which leaves us with 8

007flash ,Sinz are topping my suspicious list, Sinz because of his character reveal, and 007 for plausibly being the godfather.
I guess I'd be happy with either.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
ehh, disregard that line "Agentli was found innocent by commonyoshi (whom I trust very much by the way" that was going to be part of an arguement I was forming, but in the end my arguement contradicted itself as I had a change of heart.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I've been pondering defending Agentli because of my powers, but if you really think about it, if I didn't use my powers exactly like I did Spam Master would have believed Agentli to be town and defended him all the way. That would have been a very sticky situation for us. So go me. The guilt is gone! :)

And this is the first time I've played with a cult. Should be fun.

And Pythag, next time just use Wikipedia like I did. I was thinking what Eor was thinking, but I didn't want to go out and say it. There is something to be said about observing your suspect without accusing him or else you're allerting him to what he messed up on. I wanted to see if he would ask any more play dumb questions.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Okay, my full role is that I am Officer barbrady. I am an Illiterate cop, I basically had a 50/50 chance of becoming cop if the real cop died, but I didn't get the cop job.

The reason, that I revealed is because EVERYONE was pushing for the role revealing, and I was like might as well get something going, since the game was taking so long.

With ligolski, dead I think that i may really have to change up my suspicion list.

007flash

Smash Journeyman
Okay, my full role is that I am Officer barbrady. I am an Illiterate cop, I basically had a 50/50 chance of becoming cop if the real cop died, but I didn't get the cop job.

The reason, that I revealed is because EVERYONE was pushing for the role revealing, and I was like might as well get something going, since the game was taking so long.

With ligolski, dead I think that i may really have to change up my suspicion list.
Wasn't he a NAIVE cop in the last game?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
the generic cult cannot recruit mafia. So says mafiascum.net

oh when you tried to kill eor were you roleblocked?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
No, we're under the assumption that Smashman90 saved Eor.
or camo-man is in league with Eor and faked the whole-... NO! I doubted camo-man!

I dont believe Sinz.

Blazer

Smash Ace
No, we're under the assumption that Smashman90 saved Eor.
or camo-man is in league with Eor and faked the whole-... NO! I doubted camo-man!

I dont believe Sinz.
I hope your not catholic, imagine confessing that sin, they'd have you hanged. (no I'm not before you get any ideas)

G

GotMink

i think ligolski's efforts were mainly town driven however, in that if they try and recruit a mafia member, something bad happens? or it doesnt' work? so it would make sense to lynch mafia members so he could convert townies at night and have a lower chance of trying to convert a mafia member.

007flash

Smash Journeyman
I heard when a manson trys to recruit a Mafia member, :smiliegor. The same rule may apply.

Blazer

Smash Ace
i think ligolski's efforts were mainly town driven however, in that if they try and recruit a mafia member, something bad happens? or it doesnt' work? so it would make sense to lynch mafia members so he could convert townies at night and have a lower chance of trying to convert a mafia member.
I see what your saying here. So, what were ligolski's suspicions?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Basically, it looks like I got myself into a hole I cannot escape, like wine to a goblet, it will be overflowing , but not in wine, but in blood.

I love Gungrave.

Back on topic. You kill me you you kill two town people.

Common, I haveben thinkig about what Camo-man said. You could ave copied and pasted your role. You and Eor,supposedly the two perfect players have yet to be nightkilled, why is this. if common is right he is practically a cop. Eor seems to be the *brains* of the operation. Yet your still here. In times of war and desperation, the best thing to do is to get rid of the brains. Which is why I have been trying to do shorter posts, to live longer to investigate longer. So we have the two greatness, yet not asingle one has been taken out.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Back on topic. You kill me you you kill two town people.
Explain.
Common, I haveben thinkig about what Camo-man said. You could ave copied and pasted your role.
I've gone over this at least three times already. Yes, I could have, but look at the way Spam_Master posted before he died. He didn't even give us a clue as to who he investigated. Wouldn't that be something a cop would do when faced with death? That's because he couldn't because I blocked him. So unless someone else comes out and admits to being the role blocker who stopped Spam's night action then it looks like I am that role blocker, eh?
You and Eor,supposedly the two perfect players have yet to be nightkilled, why is this.
Actually, I'm not sure why I didn't die last night. Maybe the mafia are saving it for tonight since I did announce to everyone I was going to block ligolski who turned out not to be mafia. I wasn't a threat to them last night. Or I was saved by a switcher.
Eor's been suspicious since Day 1. The mafia wouldn't kill a suspicious person now would they?
if common is right he is practically a cop. Eor seems to be the *brains* of the operation. Yet your still here. In times of war and desperation, the best thing to do is to get rid of the brains. Which is why I have been trying to do shorter posts, to live longer to investigate longer.
I dont understand what you're trying to say here, but... why cant I be the brains? >_>
So we have the two greatness, yet not asingle one has been taken out.
Well, I'm flattered you called me great, but I dont think I've really done that much this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom