• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPMII (Game over, mafia win in a bloody finale!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Dude, it's not my decision who docs put in and who he doesn't. Heck, last time he put in characters that weren't even southpark characters.

Also, at first I thought I got roleblocked but then when he retracted his mason claimk, and smash and mink jumped in and he disspappeared is when I got really suspicious.

Also, she's not a pedophile, in this use the term gay means happy, but I do think that sneaking into childrens houses at night is a little weird.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I no nothing about south park. :-/.
This sounds legit though, unfortunately there's no way to completely prove it.
I get the feeling we're in the same situation we were earlier with smashman.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Not this crap again. STOP ROLE REVEALING TO SAVE YOUR BUTT! It makes things twice as hard on us.

I don't believe the Miss Stevens role. I hardly even remember that episode of South Park and I'm not even sure if it had a character named miss Stevens I just remember the gay with kids choir thing. I don't know. I'm gonna leave my vote on because I just cannot bring myself to believe him. I want to find a mafia so bad lol...

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
"Where were you...when they ran out of stuff to build the ladder" Vote Count:
spam_master: 6 (Eorlingas, Blazer, ligolski, GotMink, Ronike, commonyoshi)

Seven to lynch.

G

GotMink

I didn't mean unpopular as in hated, but unpopular as in simply not popular, aka not known
I know unpopular as in not well known, because if it's a not well known character there is less of a chance TDA used it as a character, so if spam made up that role it's less of a chance he'd claim the same role as someone else.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Yes, that was my reasoning too. I just wasn't aware if you took what I said to mean that the character was hated, therefore more likely to be mafia, instead of not well known, being more likely to have been made up

smashman90

Smash Lord
I don't believe the Miss Stevens role. I hardly even remember that episode of South Park and I'm not even sure if it had a character named miss Stevens I just remember the gay with kids choir thing.
Here's the link of the episode guide: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainforest_Schmainforest There's even a pic of Miss Stevens in there.

I am still unsure if Spam Master is telling the truth or not.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
If I was gonna lie I'd have said I was the chicken rapist, cause he's my favorite character in all of South Park.

Everyone's biggest problem with me is that I'm to aggressive, but I was only that way because I believed so strongly that I had found mafia. If you guys really think that I'm to aggressive I won't vote at all till like day 4 or 5 when I'd have to vote if I was still in.

Blazer

Smash Ace
So Miss Stevens does at least exist then.

Also, the chicken rapist would be a pwnage role. I can picture his ability now oh wait, I can't. I can't see Miss Stevens with an ability either. I don't see her making it into this game honestly.

Unvote:Spam

This is only because you did at least pick a role that could be legit though I highly doubt it I don't want to risk lynching another townie and pretty well just handing the town over to the mafia if you are townie.

Right now if we lynched a townie (this is considering worst case scenario were there are 5 mafia) and then the doc was unable to save the next person under attack we would have 11 people. The mafia would only need to convince one person to vote someone to get the win. We can't risk this. I'm going to have to be absolutely positive before I will replace my vote again.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
>______________________> Just pick something and stick to it. In games that rely on analysis nothing is ever completely solid unless you have proof that you can obtain from somewhere like mods, but no one's cheating so yea. Believe in yourself and the heart of the cards! >:O

Random Yugioh outbursts ftl. XD

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Oh, and as for me, I haven't made up my mind on too much cuz I have no clue about South Park. His stuff sounds kinda believable though.

G

GotMink

there hasn't been any posting for one full day... come on people what do you think about spam's claim? valid or no? ideas opinions? I stand by my vote on him... anyone want to argue against it? Anyone want to support it? Anyone want to post anything at all? eck.... mafia has really died when frozen's mafia started up, or maybe it's unrelated...

agentli

Smash Apprentice
At this point, there's really nowhere left to go unless we get some sort of new information. We won't get new information unless we lynch someone, and at this point, spam_master is pretty close to it. It's not that I particularly find him to be mafia-ish, but at this point, there is no one truly more suspicious than anyone else. It's a stab in the dark of course, but then again, which vote wouldn't be?

Vote: Spam_master

On necessity. It's not a point of finding mafia anymore, at this point in the day, they won't risk themselves to come out anyway and make a stupid move. Spam could be as mafia-ish as the next person could be. It's either this, or go after one of the inactives.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I disregard role claims if they are with characters who aren't main characters, and if there is nothing to back it up with. I dont believe him.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Point made. Noone else is going to make me positive of them so I guess it's time to say goodbye to Spam. He is the most suspicious person to me right now I suppose.

Vote: Spam_Master

Blazer

Smash Ace
If your being serious and actually know that you can't be saved then this sucks. Hope you don't and your trying to just save yourself though. Either way we're finally through this day so it's not all bad. We'll have some kind of lead tomorrow hopefully.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
"It'll choke on the sweet air of freedom" Vote Count:
spam_master: 7 (Eorlingas, ligolski, GotMink, Ronike, commonyoshi, agentli, Blazer)
Seven to lynch. Hm...

With that, the quiet little mountain town of South Park decides to lynch spam_master, who was Sergeant Harrison Yeats, pro-town.
Sergeant Harrison Yeats PM said:
You are Sergeant Harrison Yeats, pro-town cop. Each night, you may investigate a player to discover his alignment. If he is pro-town, you get an innocent. If he is not pro-town, you get a guilty. In addition, if you investigate a player who is black, you kill him. You win when only pro-town players remain.
It is now night two. You MAY NOT post. Please send night choices!

Also, Lance (or anyone else...though I hope not!), if you decide you need to be replaced, please notify me via PM!

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
I'm currently looking for a replacement for Kujirudo, and processing night choices. Also, if possible, please hold onto all mafia-related PM's (or at least the role PM and night choices) as I'm running out of room in my inbox. I'll save what I can, especially the roles, but I may lose proof of some choices, although I'm keeping track in Word.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
The sun rises again in South Park, and you discover another player to be dead. Upon further examination, you discover that it is the body of smashman90, who was Nurse Gollum, pro-town doctor.
Nurse Gollum PM said:
You are Nurse Gollum, pro-town doctor. Each night, you may send me the name of one player. That player cannot be nightkilled if targeted once. You win when only pro-town players remain.
There are 11 players alive now on Day Three, so it will take six votes to lynch! Good luck!

Blazer

Smash Ace
Your dumb, and I should always go with my second feeling not the first. So, we absolutely have to get a mafia person today and one of the people I was most suspicious of died last night. Who's suspicious of who now?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Snap, didn't see that coming. I thought smashman was dumb. Now I feel dumb because I just lost one of my big fos's. Reading for nothing, ah well.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Go all the town members, and also sorry I lied but I didn't think you guys would actually lynch me for just being aggressive.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I just wanted to say, after I got back from my 17 days Japan, I was really looking up to the fact that I had to read all those posts again. I just can't force myself to read it all over again. Sorry guys, but I wish the town the best of luck in this game, especially Sinz. Go get 'em!
Ow yeah, doc, you have 666 postcount :o.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vote: Spam_master

On necessity. It's not a point of finding mafia anymore, at this point in the day, they won't risk themselves to come out anyway and make a stupid move. Spam could be as mafia-ish as the next person could be. It's either this, or go after one of the inactives.
This is a completely ******** thing to say. His hands are not tied. Instead of throwing in the towel let's freaking sort it out! Spam had just "role revealed" as a townie, and you voted for him anyway. Not out of suspicioun, but out of "necessity".
Vote Agentli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom