• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spider-Manfia: (Game Over! Roles Posted)

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
@Marshy: given the nature of your suspicions it doesn't exactly sound like you expect much of a response. I will at least say that I don't follow your reasoning on why I'd want to block Eor N1 and N2, when Xsyven took over his role D2. Circus also raises a good point that it may not even be a mafia roleblocker: Eor/Xsyven garnered a fair bit of suspicion D1 and D2, and actually finished both D1 and D2 with the most votes of anyone. As far as Tom dying is concerned it seems that observation is pretty much tied to your assumption that I was roleblocking Eor. I do stand by my original response to Macman that Tom is a good player and an active player, and if the pace of D2 vs. D1 is any indication I think any mafia would have sufficient reason to want Tom dead.

About your comment on Handorin: do you know exactly when/who said Handorin was suspicious? I understand your reasoning but if it just amounts to "many players have expressed varying levels of suspicion of him at some point over the first 3 Days" I'm not as willing to clear him off of that as you seem to be. Assuming he's scum (for the sake of argument), depending on when a scumbuddy articulates their suspicion they could either be willing to bus him or just trying to distance themselves, both of which are entirely plausible. (I also wonder who else might qualify as similarly widely-suspected--I don't think we should clear them either, but I'm curious.)

@Handorin: okay, so you don't want to talk about being gagged anymore. For now I'll oblige. Can you update us on your suspicions?

Sharpevil

Smash Rookie
Alright, I really hate to do this, but things have been far too hectic for me. I'm gonna need a replacement.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Sharpevil
Well, that's too bad, I hope things straighten out for you.

@Evil Eye
Could we make Tom the replacement? He'd add some much needed activity to this game.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I don't see how Handorin would be caught if someone else were to claim silenced the way he did. I know you said it was a one-use thing in HP mafia, but does that have to be true here?

Also, I don't see the benefit in suspecting whoever you think is throwing the grenades since it could just as easily be a town role as a mafia one. I wouldn't put it past a town roleblocker to block Xsyven/Eor considering the way he has played this game so far.
i said that about hando because of the flavor he provided and the silence he had being unprecedented. if someone else was silenced but wasn't gagged then we'd know he's lying

and i'm assuming the roleblocker is mafia because they're almost always mafia on swf. however i don't disagree that a town roleblocker could choose eor/xsyven but eh. i guess we'll find out sooner or later

I will at least say that I don't follow your reasoning on why I'd want to block Eor N1 and N2, when Xsyven took over his role D2.
i figured you would want to do that because mafia could be worried that the person being roleblocked is told about it thus giving town a cleared townie. or they thought xsyven would get eor's blocked result and try again

and tom does seem to die often but i'm hesitant to say it couldn't be connected though. it's weak i admit

as for the hando thing bussing is very possible but i'm just not feeling a hando lynch and doubt that'll change. but i've been thinking it'd be good to look at exactly who's said they're suspicious of him so that'll be in my next post

vote iggy because of what i've been saying for a while now

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
@Evil Eye
Could we make Tom the replacement? He'd add some much needed activity to this game.

I was going to save this comment for endgame, but bleh.

Sometimes the player you kill is a very tactical decision based as much on who the player is as what they've said. I won't say which it was here, obviously, but I will say that Town Tom is, of course, always a major speed bump to scum. I've always found that letting dead people replace back in was unfair for this reason. If you guys hinge that much of your activity on one person, well, I don't know what to tell you.

But also, Tom knows all about the game setup, now. So he can't replace.

I'm kind of irked by Sharp playing this constant tango between ubercoasting and requesting replacement and saying he'll catch up and then not doing so. I've tried to find and then cancelled searches for replacements more times than I'd have liked to. So I'll say it right now: SharpEvil is a serious candidate for a modkill. I'm searching for a replacement AGAIN starting now.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Well guys, would you want me to reveal what I found in Xsy's room?
Before it sounded like you wanted to hear him claim so you could confirm whether or not he was town. Can you confirm whether he's town if he claims first? Can you confirm whether he's town if he doesn't claim? (My concern is if it's like "I found Superman's cape," obviously Xsyven can just go "oh yeah I'm Superman".)

You know what you found and I don't, but if Xsyven turns out to be a serious lynch candidate today I'd rather have more assurance that he's town rather than less. At this point the safest thing to do seems to be to not reveal what you found, and if it comes down to it later in the Day, Xsyven nameclaims and you reveal what you found. Again, this is based on the assumption that he needs to claim first in order for you to verify that he's 100% town.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well, can you at least look back the thread and give an example of such?

Also, the biggest count against you, was that you were completely unwilling to help scumhunt despite nearly being lynched. You still haven't been scumhunting much since that one post (back in D1) where you gave a small summary of your suspicions on each person.
Do you realize there is a BIG difference in scum hunting and posting your suspicions?
Ex: Baby Jesus scum hunts. He posts very little.

Also, as I explained before as to why I didn't "scumhunt" as you say
The guy on the chopping block has no right to question others. I have done my share of reading, but as soon as I ask some questions, I will get blasted on who I asked questions, the content of the question,about players in the question, etc. (as it happened before).

I guess here are some examples of both in one, and they happened not to long ago:
Kirby King makes some good points. KevinM didn't find Eor scummy at all on D1, but D2 comes around, and Eor is suddenly the scummiest person there is. He hasn't been explaining his votes, except for "I have my reasons". And, he criticized the exact same behavior! To quote him, "It's like you're attempting to look valuable without actually posting anything of substance." I'm going to give KevinM a chance to refute Kirby King's points, but if he can't do so, then I'm going to vote him.

@Xsyven

Would you care to elaborate on why you don't think he's mafia?
Well, after reading through KevinM's response and Kirby King's answer, I'm going to have to

Unvote

Vote KevinM

The main reason I'm voting him is that he was quite inconsistent on how scummy Eor was. He was unwilling to lynch him D1, but on D2, he backtracked and said he found Eor extremely scummy, without saying why. Your answer to that point was unsatisfactory in my opinion. A "good lynch candidate", should be someone you would be willing to lynch.

(As a side point, I agree that the town activity is incredibly pathetic. :( )
Mind finding us some posts where you voiced something of your own content that's excluding me? Something not (essentially) saying "I agree with this person" or asking questions.

@Handorin: okay, so you don't want to talk about being gagged anymore. For now I'll oblige. Can you update us on your suspicions?
Nic.
Circus. I've said why before. I just don't know entirely which way I think though.
Marshy. It may seem odd, but it actually seems odd to me he doesn't think I'm all that suspicious and defends me a lot more than I would expect (in comparison to the amount of attacks I have received)
and EE. I bet he's the head mafia planning this all out.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Well, back from D1,

I had voiced my suspicions on all of them at one point or another... but if you need the recap, then...

*snipped the bit about Handorin*

Ignatius:
I'm waiting for him to answer my question at the moment. My primary problem with him is that in response to Kirby king's question (the one about would you vote for me if I had done a real daykill), is that he said he'd lynch me, not so much because he thought I'd be mafia, but because I'd be a danger to town, and because I'm incompetent. Even after Kirby king pointed out the flaws in this plan, he stuck to his answer. I'm still waiting for a response from him on WHY he thinks I'm incompetent.

Rockin:
Not too much to go on here, however, he was the only one (besides you) to vote me for my fake daykill, which was the second vote on me at the time. Perhaps it was an overreaction at my vote, however, someone (I think it was Tom), raised the possibility that he might have been trying to get his vote on early in case a bandwagon developed.

KevinM:
You've pretty much dropped out of recent discussion, however, back before my jokevote, you had voted MexicanBJ on no other grounds than "I think he's scum", and then expecting him to give you a response. You also voted me for my fake daykill, but as you're the one that I had aimed at, that is understandable.

So yeah, I have gotten the tells, and I have voiced them before. Don't accuse me of feigning activity.
So, I have voiced things that aren't just repeating others.

Also, you weren't on the chopping block D2, and aren't right now either. So, you should have no problem scumhunting. (Or "voicing your suspicions" if you want to be picky.) Besides, if you happen to have forgotten, when you voiced your suspicions back D1, that's when I unvoted you.

Handorin

Smash Hero
That's a poor reason to unvote, unless that was your only reason to vote me. Then it was just a poor reason to vote.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Also, I don't think Hando is mafia. Let's assume that it was Mafia who silenced Rockin and not a town/indy. Than if hando were mafia, he would have known that Rockin was silenced, and I don't see why he would then fake claim silenced. Also, like marshy said, almost everyone has voiced suspicions about him. I can see him being indy though.

I also just realized that iggy has never really been on my radar, and I have no idea why. After looking through the thread, some things that he has said have stood out to me. I really would like him to post.

vote: Iggy

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
So xsy, why didn't you tell us about the bombs exploding D2?
I didn't even think about it. I got the first grenade PM at the same time I got my role PM, and I got my role PM before I read anything. It wasn't until night three that I was reminded of the grenades, after being blown up again.

Whoever it is though needs to realize it won't work on me. I still don't think it's a roleblocker. Grenades just seem a little excessive to simply block someone.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Chaco replaces SharpEvil. EE's tumor from this game's activity grows, slightly.

No Good Spidey Lovers

Xsyven (1): Nicholas1024

Ignatius (2): Marshy, Macman

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Chaco

Never Logs In
I should have a post up later tonight with stuff. I've got to go through and re read quite a bit of stuff.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Also, I don't think Hando is mafia. Let's assume that it was Mafia who silenced Rockin and not a town/indy. Than if hando were mafia, he would have known that Rockin was silenced, and I don't see why he would then fake claim silenced. Also, like marshy said, almost everyone has voiced suspicions about him. I can see him being indy though.
If your assumptions pan out I think I'd agree with you, but I don't know if they're safe assumptions to make. I think there's a good chance that mafia silenced Rockin, since (like he said) he might have been targeted for his inactivity D1. But I still don't know whether Handorin is faking silenced (gagged) or not--he's been adamant that he was really gagged and that he's not faking it. It's also possible that, if he's not faking it, the "gagger" is town-aligned and he could still be mafia, since I still think Handorin would be a peculiar choice for mafia to gag. If Handorin says he was faking it I'll certainly want to know why he did that and why he persisted in his claim (although I agree that there'd be a pretty good chance he'd be independent, since I don't think it's productive town behavior to fake something like that).

I didn't even think about it. I got the first grenade PM at the same time I got my role PM, and I got my role PM before I read anything. It wasn't until night three that I was reminded of the grenades, after being blown up again.

Whoever it is though needs to realize it won't work on me. I still don't think it's a roleblocker. Grenades just seem a little excessive to simply block someone.
If the only reason you don't think you're being roleblocked (despite the fact that you're claiming to be blocked from fulfilling your role) is the flavor is too intense, I think you're just taking the flavor too seriously. Maybe that's just me.

@Everyone: everyone but Iggy has posted (more than once, I'm pretty sure), so it looks like he is (or is at least pretending to be) silenced. Does this make Iggy less suspicious? more suspicious? neither? Do you think the silencer is mafia-aligned?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I don't think it makes him more or less suspicious. A silencer being mafia-aligned is the most likely. Even if that's true, its possible that the mafia might have targeted one of their own to make him look more townie. So, it doesn't change my level of suspicion.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I don't think it makes him more or less suspicious. A silencer being mafia-aligned is the most likely. Even if that's true, its possible that the mafia might have targeted one of their own to make him look more townie. So, it doesn't change my level of suspicion.
This, although I don't think they would have "targeted" one of their own. Just let them fake claim it. (If I were mod, I wouldn't let them self target anyways. *looks at Rockin* -_-)

It is my belief though that, like HP mafia, players likely have one time or multi use actions to use at night. Like, I had an ability to unroleblock someone once, but I'm pretty sure jungle was able to silence multiple times.

So if Iggy really is silenced, then he could be their target. Last night, I was the target of someone else's ability.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I have developed a monster headache while reading through all of this. Staring at a screen for a long time has really eaten at me. I apologize for not getting my post in tonight. I'll have it up earlier on tomorrow for sure. (Mind you early for me can be as early as 4pm EST)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
If the only reason you don't think you're being roleblocked (despite the fact that you're claiming to be blocked from fulfilling your role) is the flavor is too intense, I think you're just taking the flavor too seriously. Maybe that's just me.
I don't think it's flavor... I have a few pieces of information that I'm pretty sure keep me pretty safe. :p I'm mostly curious as to what'd happen if it happens to someone else.

smashman90

Smash Lord
Sorry, but I will be on vacation from the 18th. to the 22th so I will be gone from this game and Totally Normal Mafia for a while. I should be back home on the 22th and I will most likely post on the 22th saying that I'm back, have reread everything, blah blah blah.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Sorry, but I will be on vacation from the 18th. to the 22th so I will be gone from this game and Totally Normal Mafia for a while. I should be back home on the 22th and I will most likely post on the 22th saying that I'm back, have reread everything, blah blah blah.
Wait! Could you answer what Kiki asked you about Xsyven (below) first? I'd rather not have this thing lingering around for the next several days.

Before it sounded like you wanted to hear him claim so you could confirm whether or not he was town. Can you confirm whether he's town if he claims first? Can you confirm whether he's town if he doesn't claim? (My concern is if it's like "I found Superman's cape," obviously Xsyven can just go "oh yeah I'm Superman".)

You know what you found and I don't, but if Xsyven turns out to be a serious lynch candidate today I'd rather have more assurance that he's town rather than less. At this point the safest thing to do seems to be to not reveal what you found, and if it comes down to it later in the Day, Xsyven nameclaims and you reveal what you found. Again, this is based on the assumption that he needs to claim first in order for you to verify that he's 100% town.

In regards to Iggy apparently being the one silenced, I was actually expecting this and count this against him. Initially, the thought of the mafia abstaining from silencing anyone and just having one of their own fake it was just a possibility that I was considering, but now I really think it's flat-out what they would probably do. After the deal with Rockin, anyone who gets silenced looks pretty town on the surface, so I think a smart mafia would opt to get one of their own "cleared" by faking something like this. Now that we know it's Iggy, as I suspected, I feel pretty **** certain he's mafia. Faking silenced plays directly to Iggy's strengths as a mafioso and he's really not the kind of town target that I would expect the mafia to pick. Unless they wanted to frame him like this, I suppose. But I consider that less likely.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yea circus, I think it is a fairly common tactic for mafia to fake silenced if town already knows that this kind of role exists in the game. If I was mafia, personally, I wouldn't fake, only because I would know that people are expecting it and would rather use it to quiet a better player.

Hmmm, that makes me wonder...

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
It is my belief though that, like HP mafia, players likely have one time or multi use actions to use at night. Like, I had an ability to unroleblock someone once, but I'm pretty sure jungle was able to silence multiple times.
Why do you mention HP mafia? Don't virtually all games have "one time or multi use actions to use at night"? Serious question, because it sounds like you're saying there's a difference and I don't know what it is.

Anyone else have thoughts about Iggy claiming silenced? This is one of those things where when I say "@Everyone" I mean "@Everyone," not "@anyone who bothers to answer".

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright guys, finally I've gotten 12 hours of sleep and have been relieved of my headache. So now I can resume with this. First off, I know Sharp hasn't been a presence in the game, but I will try to change that. I'm always fairly active around the site.

Let's get going then,
Silence, stop having bad ideas.
I think it was a vig shooting JF and a mismason for mentos.
Need-less to say, we need to do better today
Three deaths I hope is not possible later
Vote: Handorin
Unvote: Handorin
Alright, people keep bringing up Hando's silence. Personally I think he was brilliant in the way he went about it. First word, silence. 3rd Sentence first words. Need-less to say. Well, you can see an obvious thing here. Needless is spelled needless. Changing it to that way makes it appear as "Need less to say". Which I thought was very clever. Then he went on to his votes...

You're obviously not silenced for the Day, so if you're trying to fake a post restriction it's really not convincing.
KiKi was the only one who really caught onto his silence at first, but ruled it out quite quickly. I know he changed his opinion quickly. But I'd still like to hear why he ruled it out.

Xsyven, you seem to want to rule out a roleblock. I wouldn't completely do that. This has happened twice now, and what is the likelihood that it would fail twice. This makes me think it's a roleblock. Plus, you said explosions around you would be excessive for a roleblock. I don't think so. Take into consideration this is a bunch of villains and that explosions around you would halt any action.

More to come...

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
KiKi was the only one who really caught onto his silence at first, but ruled it out quite quickly. I know he changed his opinion quickly. But I'd still like to hear why he ruled it out.
I ruled it out because, well, he wasn't being silent. Which one typically expects from one who's been, you know, silenced. The voting/unvoting he was doing sounded like the silenced people in HP Mafia, so I thought he was faking a silenced claim, conveniently forgetting that he had already said stuff. And after I quoted the post in which he said stuff I realized that he breadcrumbed a message that you actually seemed to miss:

Silence
I
Need
Three
Vote
(Unvote)

So once I saw that it made a little more sense.

What exactly do you mean when you say you think Handorin was "brilliant" in how he went about his silencing?

@Circus: why do you think it's "less likely" that mafia could be framing a town-aligned Iggy? Remember that Rockin suspected in his D2 post that someone was trying to take advantage of his early inactivity by silencing him. (I've got my own ideas, but I'm interested in your reasoning.)

@Xsyven, Handorin: do you think Iggy is faking?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well he got his point across, and was unsilenced quickly. And yes, I did miss that. I only read through it once while I was reading everything. So I didn't really dig deep into it.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
@Circus: why do you think it's "less likely" that mafia could be framing a town-aligned Iggy? Remember that Rockin suspected in his D2 post that someone was trying to take advantage of his early inactivity by silencing him. (I've got my own ideas, but I'm interested in your reasoning.)
Well, I had a hunch it was going to be Iggy who was "silenced" toDay specifically because it seemed to adhere so well to Iggy's strategy as mafia in these games. When one part of the theory was confirmed, I just naturally figured the other part was likely as well. It's certainly fallible.

Also, I guess I just feel that if the mafia's plan was to frame someone, then they had better options (maybe I'll be proven wrong, depending on how toDay goes). Iggy's gotten a little flak over the course of the game, but I think that someone like Hando or Xsyven would be a more obvious target because they've gotten more heat from the town as a whole, especially recently. Then again, I guess those options would be nullified if Hando and Xsyven themselves are the remaining mafia members. But even then, they could have taken advantage of Sharpevil's inactivity. Plus, I just feel like framing a townie in general is getting too carried away with the WIFOM.

Maybe all of this is just proof that Iggy was the perfect target and the mafia's leading me around by the nose. I'm not sure. Regardless, I don't think I'm willing to lynch Iggy without him saying anything, but he remains high on my suspect list. I'd love to read your opinion on the situation (or the opinion of anyone else who hasn't expressed one yet).

Handorin

Smash Hero
Why do you mention HP mafia? Don't virtually all games have "one time or multi use actions to use at night"? Serious question, because it sounds like you're saying there's a difference and I don't know what it is.
It's the only recent game (to my knowledge) that has that type of flavor/mechanic to the game. Hellhouse might have, but I joined late in the game, and it was cancelled early. I believe all I had to do in that game was find someone, so I could be wrong.

So yes, I do think it is different than most games in that we are unique characters and it seems fit to be able to use our super powers in some way. (Also, using some metagame on how EE would like to add that type of flavor.)

I don't 100% think Iggy is faking at the moment. I think we will know soon enough, whether he gets one post like Rockin, or if he posts tomorrow. That said, I don't think it clears him either.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
@Circus: that sounds reasonable. I'm just going to tell you what I was thinking, since few people seem willing to discuss this as it is anyway: I think Rockin was right about why he was silenced D2, since he was inactive for much of D1 until his end-of-Day flurry of activity. That made his silence at the beginning of D2 particularly noticeable, as evidenced by Marshy and me prod-voting him early D2. The problem for mafia was that when Rockin did post, he was going to look either awfully town or awfully bold--if he just looked "awfully bold," town might have lynched him D2 (doubtful, but maybe mafia felt differently) or simply saved him until D3 when he could at least defend himself, albeit with a target on his back. But then he used his daykill, which paired with the flavor corroboration of his identity made him look awfully town instead. (I feel obligated to note that in going back to see who, if anyone, seemed particularly eager to push Rockin's lynch, I ran smack back into Kevin's short-lived vote for Rockin, and, well, he obviously wasn't trying to set him up. I also have to acknowledge that my voting for Rockin and then unvoting him right after he posted looks pretty bad in light of what I just said, but all I can offer there is it's also the same pattern you'd expect from a pressure-voter who's waiting for someone to respond.)

In any event, assuming that was mafia's plan with Rockin, suffice it to say it failed, especially given that Rockin was killed N2 (which might as well be them admitting defeat). So with that in mind I probably wouldn't expect them to go for the same play D3, noting only that if they were to do so (and assuming wrongly, for the moment, everyone to be town) I think Iggy would actually be a fair candidate for silencing. Sharp and smashman were both inactive like Iggy, but Iggy had garnered greater suspicion; Xsyven and Handorin had perhaps been more widely suspected, but all the better for mafia if they can get someone else lynched first, and then two of the more suspicious people are left for later. (Again, this assumes that Xsyven/Handorin are town--if one/both are mafia, this could take the heat off them.)

That said, I agree with you in that I think there's a better chance that he's faking it than there is that he was legitimately targeted. But my thinking (which was different than how I read yours initially, hence my asking in the first place) is that mafia probably wouldn't be likely to reattempt a failed strategy, since I think they tried it with Rockin first. I'm just still somewhat wary that we might be playing into their hand here, and especially on D3 I'd rather look for a surer thing than take a chance on that--if that proves hopelessly idealistic (and it may), so be it, but I'd like to at least try.

@Macman: I don't mean to badger, but I really am curious about your current thoughts on Xsyven. The last time I asked you, you maintained that he was very suspicious, but now your vote is on Iggy--the one person who it seems would be impervious to pressure from votes. If your vote is on him because you want to pressure him into... anything, I submit that that's not going to prove particularly useful. If it's on him because you want him to be lynched, I'm wondering whether you think Xsyven is still suspicious and what exactly motivates (motivated?) your vote for Iggy. Do you have any thoughts on smashman's most recent question about his findings, or whether Xsyven should nameclaim?

@Chaco: I know you're a recent replacement, but do you have anything else to say? Last you said there was "more to come" and that you would be more of a presence than Sharp was. Right now you're the biggest enigma in this game so it would be really nice to hear more from you. Did you have any other thoughts from your reading that you thought were worth sharing, especially in light of recent events? Your outsider's perspective could actually be rather insightful, especially since I'd imagine you've recently read over things that most of us haven't.

@Marshy: have you looked through those suspicions about Handorin yet?

@Handorin: I still don't really know what you mean about the powers thing, but based on your reply it doesn't sound like it matters much.

@Everyone: if you haven't responded to my questions about Iggy I'd still like to hear from you, and if you haven't responded even though you've posted since I asked (Xsyven, at least--smashman I'll cut some slack for now) I'd also still like to hear from you.

New questions: do you think Iggy should claim (name/role/both)? (That's not really a sensitive question, so I'm just going to toss in a "yes, both".) Another open question: assuming he has one post, when should Iggy post? I think 48-72 hours before deadline is ideal, since that should give us some time to go through what he has to say and finalize a lynch decision.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Sorry about that, KiKi. I was hoping more people would post and then I could kind of jump into the conversation easier. I'll start posting a lot once I get into it better, which will be when others start posting more and I can get in better. When first coming in I didn't want to veer the track of the discussion with things from previous days. The only reason I brought up Hando's silence is because it had been discussed today. But yes, when taking notes through reading I had a few people that definitely stood out.

Xsyven was pretty much the main one. He came into the game and had so many scum suspicions, but didn't vote for anyone. I was really wondering what was going on when I first read this. (I had been watching the game) He just gave off scummy vibes. I couldn't tell you for sure or not if he's mafia, but he just doesn't rub me the right way at all.

These explosions really pique my interest. It seems that no one else has heard these explosions, so this person is intent on Xsyven(or what was Eor). Basically, I'm waiting on Xsy to reply.

Then there's Hando, but I really don't want to repeat the obvious with him.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I voted him because I haven't had any type of read on him, even though he has said some scummy things. I was pressuring him to post/feel the need to respond/defend himself/say something. It didn't occur to me at the time that he may be silenced. I'd rather leave my vote on him though.

Xsy, has done some things that have made me less suspicious of him. But to be real, I still find him the most scummy person out of the group. I probably can think up a few reasons why I think this way, but it's mostly just my feeling and his lack of posts that contain any kind of substance.

Smashmans question. I wanted Xsy to nameclaim and for smashman to reveal what he found because I would love the additional information. However you brought up some valid points regarding that Kiki. Still though, I am all for both of them to reveal, however I can see why it may be better to wait.

So Kiki, do you think I am scum?

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
I may have understated the inappropriate nature of my question.

If you are not at all concerned about any of the potential ramifications of any question I could possibly ask you, say so. To be honest if you honestly aren't that might be my answer right there.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I mean, I could probably guess what you would ask me. And it would probably make things difficult but i'm pretty sure I can fend for myself.

Also, your hesitance is coming off as very town-like; I was having my doubts about you.

Top Bottom