• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spider-Manfia: (Game Over! Roles Posted)

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Another mafia game by EE, this time with less SK killing the Mafia Recruiter on the first shot. ... ...

T_T I hate luck

ANYWAYS, here are some helpful links for mafia newbies! This game will be fun so I'm getting the boring stuff outta the way first.

The following links may help new players become acquainted with the game:
Newbie Guide: Introduction for new players.
Basic Rules: Reading these rules, along with the game's specific rules, will help you understand the game.
Common Roles: Includes a description of the roles both commonly and uncommonly found in Mafia.
Smashboards Mafia Archives: This archive includes examples of past Mafia games in Decisive Games.

Game specific stuff/rules:

-Have fun. If you don't have fun I will find you. I'm serious, I know people. I will find our and draw genitals on your face while you sleep and it WON'T WASH OFF.

-No cheating. Cheating can result in modkills and, in some cases, infractions/barring from future Decisive Games.

-No communicating with any other people regardless of whether they are playing or not, and regardless of whether they are dead, or what have you. This constitutes cheating, unless of course, you have a role that specifies that you are able to communicate with others. In which case I'd like the logs, just for my personal amusement. Dance, puppets, dance!

-A person is lynched when a majority of available votes is reached. If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be NO lynch.

-Night actions are to be sent to me via PM. If your Night Action is not in by the Night Action deadline, you don't perform one. Be punctual!

-This game's signups will exercise priority of signup by availability. I will record the signups in the order that they occurred, but the game will also be open to signups after it fills so that people who are not in a game can sign up, who would get precedence over people that are playing a mafia game already and are near the bottom of the list. It's nothing personal, it's just to ensure the maximum possible amount of activity, and I don't see it recalling more than 0-2 times in total.

-To prove that you've read the rules, mention something about shooting webs in your pants in your "I'm in" post. It will be funny.

The Story

There they sat -- the greatest criminal minds in New York City.

It seemed like the perfect plan. If Spider-Man could not be overcome, they would forge together the few and the proud who had not only experienced their own run-ins with the wall-crawler, but were damn well going to do something about it!

And so the plans began, and they were good for a time. Though many were wealthy or influential to begin with, the combined intellect and muscle of the Sinister Seventeen proved more than formidable enough for the most brazen for crimes -- anything from high-security banks to special government technology. Indeed, the Sinister Seventeen seemed well on their way to ruling the city... until they recruited for bigger and better things.

Enlisting the aid of The Trapster, a man known for ahead-of-the-curve expertise in adhesive technology, they began to spin their plans. The ultimate trap -- a false hideout, made perfect through its replication of eveyr supervillain cliché they could muster, almost everything rigged as a trap.

Spider-Man would stand no chance; he would only be the first casualty, of whom they would make an example. Daredevil, The Punisher, all would fall at their hand. With no more heroes, the people of New York would look to their police and politicians for help, and see surely enough why they needed their costumed vigilantes -- because men can be bought. The Sinister Seventeen would reign supreme.

Or so they thought.

In the morning, the SS exited their rooms, certain that The Trapster would have informed them if any situation had arisen.

They found him, just outside the great office's window... in a giant web. Spider-Man had been here.

There, of course, would only be one possibility. The plan was too perfect, the circle too tight. The circle could not be compromised... but it could be undermined within. Someone, possibly a group, is working to undermine the good things you are doing for the side of evil!

You cannot let that happen. They must be stopped!

Still Plotting

1) Tom

2) tmw_redcell

3) Rockin

4) KevinM

5) Eor Xsyven

6) mentosman8

7) Macman

8) junglefever

9) Mediocre smashman90

10) Nothing Rhymes With Circus

11) Sharpevil Chaco

12) Yaya Ignatius

13) Marshy

14) MexicanBJ Wario-man5760

15) Handorin

16) Nicholas1024

17) Kirby King

Apprehended or Worse

-The Trapster (Sinister Seventeen Meat Wagon; NPC) Apprehended night zero
-The Burglar (Sinister Seventeen Mason Leader; mentosman8) Murdered night one
-Crown (Sinister Seventeen Bomb; Tom) Murdered night one
-Bullseye (Mole Hitman; tmw_redcell) Martyred night one
-Carnage (Independent Serial Killer; junglefever) Murdered night one
-Dr. Connors/The Lizard (Sinister Seventeen Mad Scientist; Wario-man5760) Burned alive day two
-The Chameleon (Sinister Seventeen Cowardly Tracker; KevinM) RAN OVER BY A GODDAMN TRUCK day two
-Shadrac (Sinister Seventeen Oneshot Vigilante; Rockin) Murdered night two
-Dr. Octopus (Sinister Seventeen Doctor; Marshy) Murdered night three
-Green Goblin (Sinister Seventeen Roleblocker; Macman) Murdered night three
-The Rhino (Independent Double Jeopardy Jester; Xsyven) Apprehended day four
-Arcade (Sinister Seventeen Watcher; Nicholas1024) Murdered night four
-Black Cat (Sinister Seventeen Cop; smashman90) Apprehended endgame
-Venom (Sinister Seventeen Paranoid Symbiote Owner; Nothing Rhymes with Circus) Apprehended endgame

Partying in Fisk Lagoon

-Mysterio (Mole Lawyer/Framer; Kirby King)
-Sandman (Mole Godfather; Ignatius)
-The Spot (Mole Bus Driver; Chaco)
-The Kingpin (Independent Risky Politician; Handorin

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
one time at space camp a rocket booster hit me in the head and a webbed my pants

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
One time I saw Maria Sharapova at Coach. Needless to say I webbed my pants.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
How do I shot web in my pants?

Oh, there, I did it.

Yaya

Smash Champion
When Bruce Willis was dead, at the end of Sixth Sense I WEBBED, IN, MY PANTS.

Sharpevil

Smash Rookie
There should be a separate game just for webbing your pants.

oh god how did I web here I am not good at pants

Handorin

Smash Hero
A wild Handorin appears!
Handorin used string shot!
dGames has a web in their pants. Accuracy is decreased.
Handorin joins the game.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Forgot one rule:

-No quoting of any role PM information whatsoever, including your purty picterrrr.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
The Sinister Seventeen stared aghast at The Trapster, dangling unconscious outside their window. The web-head had done this for a clear reason -- to show them that he could get inside, get to them. Someone was feeding him information, helping him dismantle the group.

Slowly, they turn, and start to assemble at the conference table.

"Well then," offers one. "I suppose someone has to answer for this."

Day One begins! Deadline for votes is Monday the 22nd of June.

Happy hunting.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Spiderman can do whatever a spider can.

Vote: Handorin

Becuase Rule #1 could be in effect! >_____>

Unvote

But it isn't.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
vote: Kirby King because as I was scrolling down to see the last 2 people that joined I thought it said Kharthik King. =/

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
vote: Nicholas1024

Welcome to Decisive Games! Now, drop your pants.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I do not approve of black font on a black background.

Vote: Tom
Change your forum skin, or copy my posts into a word document. Please dont skip or ignore my posts because they're hard to read.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Well, it's fairly obvious Tom has some sort of posting restriction.

vote: Tom

WHITE POWER.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Change your forum skin, or copy my posts into a word document. Please dont skip or ignore my posts because they're hard to read.
Not revolution is garbage.

And it's only really difficult if people quote you (like I am now.) So I just change your font color.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Okay, guys. One of you let in Spiderman, and I want that person to lower their right hand now.

(I saw it on the Mentalist. Commercial. While I was channel surfing.)

Vote: Marshy for being Voldemort.

just kidding or am i deal with it

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Vote: Junglefever for bein' a racist, no good, spidey-lover.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Hey circus, why don't yeh come back the way yeh came from?

*loads shotgun*

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Vote: Tom

If he's just going to spend the day acting like he's baby jesus then I think we should lynch him instead of having to put up with it. So please stop it

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
No Good Spidey-Lovers:

Kirby King (1): Macman

Nicholas1024 (1): Tom

Tom (4): Handorin, junglefever, Nicholas1024, Eor

Marshy (1): Kirby King

junglefever (1): Nothing Rhymes With Circus

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer