• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spider-Manfia: (Game Over! Roles Posted)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I like the early deadline idea, however if it is going to put someone gets to at L-1 or L-2 the next votes should be in FOS form instead. SO that they do not get lynched than and there and still have a chance to put up some kind of defense[name/role claim if need be] and so that others are given the opportunity to change their minds. Because I believe the idea of the early deadline is to make sure people who are hesitant to vote others will come out and do so, so that we don't end up NLing and so we know who our clear options are.

And yes, a few days after the early deadline, I think that even if someone doesn't reach lynch majority but has the most votes, that we should agree as a town to lynch that person.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Well, I'm for the early deadline idea. However, I'm against making people lynch the person with the most votes. The mafia has enough voting power (or nearly enough) to put the most votes on whoever they want... which could be really bad for us.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
@Kevin: interested in looking into anyone else today, or are you just going to be deadset on lynching Eor? Seems a bit early to be putting a lynch vote down on anyone.
Well of course I'm still going to scumhunt, I don't go into the day blinded. I just know whom I believe to be my candidate at the current time. It's not plastered there though and I intend to continue to look today.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Could you replace Ignatius/Eor/SOMEBODY with Tom? When he got killed, the discussion just disintigrated...

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
kiki i haven't thought it out too much but right now i'd be against that idea. that's mainly because i don't want to say yes to it then find myself arguing for another person's lynch when the time comes. it also really depends on who has the most votes, if it was nick i'd say it'd be a dumb lynch, but if it was iggy, kevin, medi, rockin, or sharpevil i'd be completely ok with it

vote rockin

him and iggy are the most suspicious to me right now. i just reread and learned that he hadn't voiced any suspicions towards anyone until a few hours after the deadline. unhelpful at best and i think he's a very legit lynch candidate toDay

iggy accused me of coasting and then started coasting himself along with saying something that'd justify a nearly cleared townie being lynched i think

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
actually saying that iggy started coasting after accusing me of it seems somewhat unjustified. i just associated coasting with being inactive since he's near the bottom when it comes to post count

and eor and hando are up there on the suspicion list too, though i'm a bit doubtful on them because i keep thinking that all the hate they got yesterDay might indicate that they could be town. that's hando more than eor though

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
I'm actually much cooler on Handorin today, mainly because if he's independent (like I thought he was yesterday, and still kind of think he probably is) he's almost certainly a survivor. And I know a survivor isn't town and numbers and all that, but with the SK being dead I don't think Handorin really poses an active threat even if he's indie. (He could still be scum, so I'm not ignoring him, but that still clashes pretty heavily with my "he's drawing attention to himself" theory from D1).

Totally agree on Rockin though. He made like a third of his posts in the entire game after the deadline, and what little he had posted before then was minimally insightful--even his criticism of Nick was shortlived and ostensibly over something that wasn't even lynchworthy. Not a fan of how hard he came out in favor of lynching "someone" literally in the waning hours of the Day (and mostly after the Day had ended). Nor am I a fan of the fact that I'm still waiting on him to answer the question I asked him already, but then again he's not even alone in that regard.

Yo EE can we get some sort of insight into whether or not Eor/Iggy/Mediocre plan to keep playing or whether they might be replaced? Rockin too I guess since he hasn't posted D2 yet either. Mod prods on all would be appreciated, at least.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
No Good Spidey Lovers

SharpEvil (1): Nothing Rhymes With Circus

Eor (2): SharpEvil, KevinM

Ignatius (1): Nicholas1024

Rockin (1): Marshy

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
@Sharpevil: That "sorry I haven't said much but I have no opinions on anything" stuff is exactly why my vote is on you. I want you to form an opinion and I want you to post something even if you think it's fluff. Fluff gives us more than dead air does. And you missed part of my question—what do you think of Kirby King? I ask this because he was one of the few players with votes yesterDay (in fact, he had as many as Handorin). Do you find yourself trusting him? Do you think he has wasted the town's time with any of the discussion he has tried to generate?

In regards to the game as a whole, it's a little frustrating when so many players just ignore the thread. Rockin, Eor, Medi, and Iggy have all yet to post toDay, Handorin's doing that weird thing he's doing and Mexican just said he was going to be gone for a whole week (almost the whole Day). I find this especially bothersome in regards to the players that have been directly called out via vote and still don't feel the need to post.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I feel like even with how many people we have in this game there are only like 4-5 people actually playing. its so frustrating.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Vote: Circus
Unvote
Vote: KevinM
Unvote
Vote: Marshy
Unvote
Vote: Macman
Unvote

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I second that vote, and Hando you're really not helping. Is there anything you actually want to point out about players?

Handorin

Smash Hero
I second that vote, and Hando you're really not helping. Is there anything you actually want to point out about players?
Vote:Handorin
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Silence, stop having bad ideas.
I think it was a vig shooting JF and a mismason for mentos.
Need-less to say, we need to do better today
Three deaths I hope is not possible later
Vote: Handorin
Unvote: Handorin
You're obviously not silenced for the Day, so if you're trying to fake a post restriction it's really not convincing.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Yay, a replacement. :)

I think Handorin being independent is nearly certain by now. Let's just ignore him.

Besides that... who do you guys think are top lynch candidates? I think that Ignatius and Rockin are the best targets. However, due to Eor's extreme lurking despite several people suspecting him, I'm beginning to think an Eor lynch might not be so bad either.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Nic:
Why is it nearly certain?
Why should we ignore him? Lynching an indy is better than lynching a townie.

Kiki:
How does it make sense that he would be a survivor? Don't you think he would of stopped acting ******** the first time people were looking at him funny if that were the case?

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
@Rockin, Iggy, Eor: can you answer the questions I asked you?
Wasn't the question you directed at me just asking if I'd promise to be a lot more active today? Being extremely active in a mafia game has never exactly been my cup of tea.

But here's a question for you, why do you think Tom was nightkilled and not you?

Vote: Nic
Unvote
Vote: Macman
Unvote
In the off chance that you actually do need help with something/this isnt just some shenanigan filled post sequence.
vote: handorun
unvote

Handorin

Smash Hero
Oh, hey guys. Sorry for the trouble. As you can tell, I was silenced. I was allowed one post and I needed 3 different votes, and I figured my best bet was to do it early in the day and breadcrumb what needed to be done. I thought I couldn't post at all after the first, but I asked later and he said I could vote. That helped you pick up on my predicament. >_<

The votes Marshy quoted were just random names I saw and/or thought of. No real reason.

Handorin

Smash Hero
@Macman- I wasn't allowed to say it aloud. I asked him if a breadcrumb was ok, and he said it was.

Yay, a replacement. :)

I think Handorin being independent is nearly certain by now. Let's just ignore him.

Besides that... who do you guys think are top lynch candidates? I think that Ignatius and Rockin are the best targets. However, due to Eor's extreme lurking despite several people suspecting him, I'm beginning to think an Eor lynch might not be so bad either.
Oh, and I'm almost certain you are being increasingly narrow minded.

Why am I worth ignoring?
Do YOU really think I am an independent?

@Everyone: What do you think about the possible effects the silencer has in the game?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Nic:
Why is it nearly certain?
Why should we ignore him? Lynching an indy is better than lynching a townie.

Kiki:
How does it make sense that he would be a survivor? Don't you think he would of stopped acting ******** the first time people were looking at him funny if that were the case?
Well, I think its probable that he's independent, because...

1) He stated he had no desire to help the town. I think someone referenced an earlier game in which someone else said the same thing, and turned up independent.

2) He is being jokey and unhelpful with his "changing playstyles" likely to avoid the mafia nightkill. This means his motive is mainly to survive.

The SK has already been eliminated, so given he is likely an independent, that makes him most likely a survivor. So, I think the best course of action is to forget him for the moment, and focus on finding scum.

@Handorin

Well, your post just explained quite a bit. I thought you were being obnoxious and a distraction (for some unknown reason). By ignoring you, I meant to drop the discussion centered around you, and focus on hunting for scum. And yes, I do think that you're independent.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
so you just needed 3 people to vote for you, not to have 3 votes on at the same time? also did a self vote count?

Handorin

Smash Hero
so you just needed 3 people to vote for you, not to have 3 votes on at the same time? also did a self vote count?
I needed 3 people to vote me. Not necessarily on at the same time. The self vote did not count. It was just -really- hard to convey it any other way. There were several words that would have been better, but just couldn't be used at the start of the sentence. (You noticed I already had to break up needless)

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Kiki:
Nick seems to have basically answered this already, but it "makes sense" because I got indie vibes from him D1 and I don't think there's a second serial killer in the game. The most obvious indie role that isn't SK is survivor. I have trouble explaining his behavior after people started looking at him funny regardless of his alignment, but my best guess is that he wanted to look as much of a lynch candidate as possible so that no one would bother NKing him.

Wasn't the question you directed at me just asking if I'd promise to be a lot more active today? Being extremely active in a mafia game has never exactly been my cup of tea.

But here's a question for you, why do you think Tom was nightkilled and not you?
Yes, but you didn't even respond to say "hello" or "okay" or "being extremely active in a mafia game has never exactly been my cup of tea". Any of which would at least have indicated you were reading the thread.

As for why Tom was NKed, I don't have much to add to what I said before. If I were to metagame off it I'd probably posit that mafia thought Tom was a better player than I was, which might suggest DGers were involved more than BRoomers. Then again, we know redcell was mafia, so what little we know for sure doesn't really support that theory. So I'll stick to what I said before: Tom has a reputation as a good player, and trying to read into things much more than that this early seems unpromising, even if there is in fact more behind that particular choice.

@Everyone: What do you think about the possible effects the silencer has in the game?
I'm curious about his alignment. Since you were among the most suspicious characters D1, and your talkativeness appeared to hurt town (specifically when it came to pointing out Tom's post restriction gaffe) it actually seems like silencing you could be a pro-town maneuver. On the other hand a mafia-aligned silencer might suspect that silencing you could bring more attention to you, and might foster your lynch. All things considered, though, I think anyone who scum silences is going to naturally look pro-town, so if we do find a mafia silencer I'm going to wonder if you getting silenced was supposed to be an elaborate mindgame.

Beyond that if we already know how to undo the effects of a silencer it'll probably just be a minor nuisance.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
personally i find that hard to believe hando. but i guess it doesn't matter too much since we'll find out as the game continues

as for your question i could see the silencer being town or mafia. town because you were suspicious to nearly everyone yesterday and mafia because they'd try to make you look bad which could help with your lynching

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I sure would like to see Eor actually post since I want to know his thoughts on my accusations or perhaps just his ****ing thoughts.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
@Hando's question, I'm not even too worried about a silencer, the most he can do is take out a power player for a while, while we figure out how to unsilence him. Hell even if it's for the whole day other people can step it up for the day and get around the rendered useless player.

Top Bottom