• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Speed of thought Players 11/28

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
im planning for the first saturday of the new year to be the date of the next tourney. maybe its the third or second of january i cant remember.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Sai played me.
We waited 7 and a half minutes before playing the first match (lol 30 second match)
and then in the second match I killed myself 3 times.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh jiggs is gay
:( ... i think i have a better jiggz then sai and u beat me ... then again, you never killed urself

we'll talk

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
why are so many random people posting at a 16 person tourney results thread?
and you!! i thot u were getting better!!

and wats the deal with KevinM placing well ... hes suppose to be a bowser main!!!!!

much love kevinM

dudutsai

Smash Lord
:( ... i think i have a better jiggz then sai and u beat me ... then again, you never killed urself

we'll talk
I lucked out. Roman was noticeably un-warmed-up, and Matt's game with me wasn't serious. I barely beat KevinM after he SD'd a stock.

I'm not johning for them, but you shouldn't take anything from these results lol...

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Doubles were

1. Arcnatural and ZoSo
2. Mattdotzeb and Roman
3. Spife and Variola
4. Proverbs and The Irish Mafia (Team Irish Catholic)

That's all I remember.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I didn't know about it until like 12 hours before the tourney! And I spent eight of those hours sleeping! Get off my back! :'(

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I thought there were six teams. And I forgot your teammates name, but I remembered you guys placed fifth.

Yeah, the host and his friend also played teams I believe.

Top Bottom