• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spam: Jigglypuff's Favorite Meal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I have that "Jigglypuff Pop" video.
The title is very misleading.

I think Jigglypuff's worst stage is Luigi's Mansion :/
Opponents live forever, Rollout is hardly effective, Rest KOs take more percent, opponents can tech off the ceilings, etc (when the full house is up). But even when its down I still think she's at a little disadvantage IMO.

The only things I see going for her is the Jab infinate thing, and maybe her living to higher percents.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Actually, rest KOs on Luigi's Mansion take far lower percents on the mid and upper level than on almost any platform on any stage.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Norfair was already banned in a lot of areas to begin with.

Now that it's in counter/banned, most TO's won't even use it, unless they like it for some strange reason.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Isn't this what the Jigglypuff General Discussion's for? And Alex, I thought you hated the jiggs boards?

SDC

Smash Lord
lol alex couldn't leave us forever

and what the **** i loved norfair, of course they ban that beautiful stage, it was too good for jiggz. at least we still have delfino plaza, jungle japes, pirate ship (and sometimes rainbow cruise).

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Counterpicks:
Japes *****.
nuff said.

Norfair is god.
Delfino is sexy.
Brinstar is full of win.
Rainbow cruise.

Sharp pointy things that will puncture you on contact:
$%#&! Corneria

Lylat has no air. How can you endure the air pressure inside your balloon if there is no air pressure on the outside? You don't. You pop.

Luigi's mansion.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Counterpicks:
Japes *****.
nuff said.

Norfair is god.
Delfino is sexy.
Brinstar is full of win.
Rainbow cruise.

Sharp pointy things that will puncture you on contact:
$%#&! Corneria

Lylat has no air. How can you endure the air pressure inside your balloon if there is no air pressure on the outside? You don't. You pop.

Luigi's mansion.
Green hill awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom