• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
Theo no one is giving me problems with Marth I just wanna be more knowlegdable (spelling)in that particular match-up.
On some serious ****.... How in the hell did you make it out of High School and not even know how to spell "knowledgeable"...

Boose - Either/Or. Might not make it anyway.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
On some serious ****.... How in the hell did you make it out of High School and not even know how to spell "knowledgeable"...
that's actually not THAT bad...

"definately"
Definitely
"supposably"
Supposedly
"for all intensive purposes"
For all intents and purposes
"grammer"
IT'S ****ING GRAMMAR! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA CALL SOMEONE OUT FOR BAD GRAMMER BY CALLING IT GRAMMER GAHHHH
...now those...THOSE are bad.

And I know college...COLLEGE graduates who said those things.

*cries*

...and I never even finished college!

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
LOL rhan=not one to talk. but **** talk aside, its NOT hard at all to make it out of high school. high school is pretty much designed for anyone to be able to make it out. not to say that alex is just anyone though

everyone buy strunk's the elements of style
was this ur w20 handbook?

rhan

Smash Hero
LOL rhan=not one to talk. but **** talk aside, its NOT hard at all to make it out of high school. high school is pretty much designed for anyone to be able to make it out. not to say that alex is just anyone though
Your arrogance has been a nuisance lately.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Your arrogance has been a nuisance lately.
? everything i said is true. there is so much government funding to help people who need help (and people who dont need help) to make it out of school that its stupid. it costs ****loads of cash to implement stuff like no child left behind and a lot of it doesnt even work. the only reason people dont make it out of school is because they choose not to. even if someone failed a grade, they could just re-do it and they would still get a diploma. high school=easy mode

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
I wouldn't call it arrogance. I'd call it, bullshiit.

Ether, yeah patience is key. Most falcons just john about the matchup. (cough rhan and alex cough)
i agree with everything theo just said

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Toast - lol don't let that be an excuse not to come to SOVA! Plus think of it this way: all those intense brawl training sessions can be changed to melee sessions now.

Ether - I'd like to smash too but gonna be shoveling snow for a couple of hours today. Maybe later this afternoon...? Still awaiting this Marth guide too.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
**** shoveling. I'm going to be playing in this snow for a couple of hours.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lol get ***** ptzr

also did yall get much snow? over here it's maybe...3 or 4 inches deep? kinda difficult to really do anything with. also its mostly ice @_@

lol then again my perspective may be skewed after the 2foot+ blizzard we had back home during break

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
i had about a foot of snow on my car. then i had to deliver pizza earlier. tryin to drive a car with front wheel drive in the snow is Effin GAY!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
i had about a foot of snow on my car. then i had to deliver pizza earlier. tryin to drive a car with front wheel drive in the snow is Effin GAY!
I bet it made you want to go EggmOnHax XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***** said ROCK BOTTOM, SON!

[sad because it's actually true....funny because it's actually hilarious!....but no really, what happened wasn't legit but at the same time it was hella provoked. the matter is being dealt with by those involved so let's not encourage any namesearching nor should we give him any more **** than he's already had to deal with today >_<]

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
a good thing wuz that we closed early and i only had 2 deliveries, and i made got 10 bucks outta tips from it.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
I Think the 13th would be a better date, it would give me more space in between work and having days off

Don viridian is on the 27th (also i got us housing from friday till sunday, tourny is saturday and we can leave early sunday morning and 1pm sunday at the latest)
the house is 10 mins away from the venue

just call me or something and ill let you know more

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Sup playas.

In case anyone of you are wondering what I've been up to outside of smash, (**** I miss melee ~_~) Check this out.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1259106719#/group.php?gid=183206682292&ref=ts

I'll be DJing my FIRST event at this Wherehouse rave in Cheasapeake VA THIS WEEKEND! (Feb 6th) I was told that its going to be like some "Battle of the Bands" kind of thing and the winner gets a PAID slot DJing there at later events. Yeah, O-NO will actually be getting paid cash money to drop tracks.

Even if your not into Electronic music or you just cant make it out to hear me play, please post up on the Electro-cute facebook page and let them know you want to see more of me. It really means alot ot me and i KNOW smashers are people i can depend on to bring the HYPE! Especially SOVA!!!!

I love you guys...no homo. peace.

rhan

Smash Hero
So we've definitely got 10 inches of snow here.... If this doesnt melt by today I won't go to school tomorrow....

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Sup playas.

In case anyone of you are wondering what I've been up to outside of smash, (**** I miss melee ~_~) Check this out.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1259106719#/group.php?gid=183206682292&ref=ts

I'll be DJing my FIRST event at this Wherehouse rave in Cheasapeake VA THIS WEEKEND! (Feb 6th) I was told that its going to be like some "Battle of the Bands" kind of thing and the winner gets a PAID slot DJing there at later events. Yeah, O-NO will actually be getting paid cash money to drop tracks.

Even if your not into Electronic music or you just cant make it out to hear me play, please post up on the Electro-cute facebook page and let them know you want to see more of me. It really means alot ot me and i KNOW smashers are people i can depend on to bring the HYPE! Especially SOVA!!!!

I love you guys...no homo. peace.
Sup man. Glad you're having a blast in that scene. Good luck because it's really competitive! I'll be sure to post.

dobee

Smash Apprentice
don i'll help you with the tourney as long as you keep it the 13th or 20th. I'm down for anything lol

Top Bottom