• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
agh i havent been on swf in a while. thanks for the...support guys. LOL

i think if anyone in sova should have that pool, it should be ME!! the ONLY one who can handle that business.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

edit: speed i leave this tuesday, so i may not c u till pound

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
D0N:

What time are you arriving on Friday?

I might need you and BlackG to check into the rooms for me because you guys might get there before I do [or while I'm driving back to the airport to pick up Florida in my rental van]...wait, D0N, you're over 21, right???

I need people over 21 to do this so that when SoVa arrives they have somewhere to put all their ****.

SoVa - apparently TVs ARE needed for Pound as well as cubes/wiis/copies of melee/brawl etc etc!

LET'S DO IT UP! SOVA BABY!

SpeedYoshi

Smash Journeyman
theo- im here all week, if you wanna come play cnu just hit me up, im sure schoolie will be down, maybe juan i can trade fox/peach for marth practice =D

D0N

Smash Ace
D0N:

What time are you arriving on Friday?

I might need you and BlackG to check into the rooms for me because you guys might get there before I do [or while I'm driving back to the airport to pick up Florida in my rental van]...wait, D0N, you're over 21, right???

I need people over 21 to do this so that when SoVa arrives they have somewhere to put all their ****.

SoVa - apparently TVs ARE needed for Pound as well as cubes/wiis/copies of melee/brawl etc etc!

LET'S DO IT UP! SOVA BABY!
Yea im 21. I don't mind taking are of all the check in stuff, I'll call you about it tomorrow. I should get there before/around 5pm.

rhan

Smash Hero
Guess who unblocked this site?

Anyway... Doug you think there would be enough room in the trunk for my mini TV that I always lug around with me? It'll fit but I just wanna know if there will actually be enough space in teher for it. I don't wanna inconvience anyone that's bringing stuff....

My Check list for pound:

• TV
  • VCR
  • AV/IN cords
  • Tapes (x10)
  • Power cord
  • Outlet spliter
  • Surge Protector
  • Cash Expense Min (52.50Play +60Room +25Gas +20Food)
  • Cube
  • Memory Card
  • GC cords
  • Wii
  • Wii cords
  • Wiimote
  • GC Controller
  • 4 shirts
  • 3 pair of pants
  • 2 pair of shoes
  • Pillow
  • Sleeping bag
  • Bod spray
  • Axe D.O.
  • Axe shamp
  • Axe body wash
  • Brush
  • Acne pads
  • Tooth brush
  • Tooth paste
  • Towel
  • Wash Cloth

I can't really think of anything else I'll possible need. I got all the essentials...

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm a Young Link main...

I go free ballin!

JKJKJKJK

Anyway yeah that's pretty much under the "Pants" category.

Everything else is legit though.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
whoa whoa whoa wait a minute

...H4X...I just realized something.

omfg.

that was YOU I met at Nekocon over two years ago!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=31808920&id=33605871&fbid=513212286637

HOLY **** hahaha

sorry but that's just hilarious to me...freaking out when I saw that cosplay because of my love for those characters, but then not making the connection when I "met" Rusty at my tourney maybe a year later...and then just fanning through old pics and coming across that and going...

"...no..****ing..way. @_@"

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
hahahahahahahaha toasty! thats too good! i could never find a picture of that cosplay.

i just got at you over on the pound thread, cocm is markob80@yahoo.com

soovvaahhh!

and word up on that wiimote boose

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Nah Ron there won't be enough space.

I'm already banking that we've got sufficient space for five guys and seven bags. May have to store a couple of bags in the front/back seat already.

rhan

Smash Hero
Coolbeans. I'm only gonna have a gym bag in your trunk then. My sleeping bag and man purse can go on the floor in the back with me.

Since CStick practically has shotgun, I call a window seat. >_>

rhan

Smash Hero
BTW Speed: At CStick's last fest, Doug wanted Shaeman and I to ask where would you be confortable on meeting up at to get picked up by Doug? Shaeman lives in uptown Newport News close by Mary Immaculate Hospital.

Doug told us that he wants to make one stop and conitue on the road. But I don't know. You can try to talk to him if you're on the way from there. He might pick you up on the way to Shaeman's.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
So he registered for melee? I thought he only played brawl. Guess not
hes doing melee singles and brawl doubles

also, anyone tryin to have a brawlfest tomorrow? my place.
if not, at least sometime before the weekend? no johns, we should really do this

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
wait rhan why do you call yourself a yl main? i mean you don't even use him? if anything you are def a sheik or samus main before yl? dont get me wrong you have a good yl but the like'ly ness of you even considering to use him in pound will never happen......

thats like me saying im a pichu main bc i think pichu is mad fun but im going all peach at pound?

rhan

Smash Hero
My YLink plays your Peach all the time. And if you barely see my YLink is because I barely see you.

And those characters are only better because of the tier difference.

ONE MOAR THING! I WILL BE USING YOUNG LINK AT POUND BECAUSE HE IS MY MAIN AND ALSO THE ISH! IF YOU DOUBT MY ABILITIES THEN SEE ME AT POUND!

D0N

Smash Ace
hes doing melee singles and brawl doubles

also, anyone tryin to have a brawlfest tomorrow? my place.
if not, at least sometime before the weekend? no johns, we should really do this
I'm back in school in NC. If your leaving for pound on friday you could meet me, kadaj, famous at the hotel, but I won't be able to play before that.

Top Bottom