• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
I knew you'd catch on, Shaden. ;)

TOASTY!!!! Gulp down all the cough medicine in the world....

Famous

Smash Champion
'Im sick too Toasty...sick of school...and it just started back up...

I'm in my art classes this semester so it's all good...

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
wait rhn im not doubting your yl it is a beast....i just would like to see more of it idk i feel like you have abdon him

well anyways my point behind that statement is the mere fact thati want to see yl in some pool/tourny matchs at pound.....

JWolf

Smash Cadet
I don't recall ever getting mad, or threatening to show "the real hood me" on the boards like rhan.

:)

Drew where you at? come over

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Speed should go to s-man's imo..Mary Immaculate isn't too far from CNU but it'd be ****ty to have to go to both to pick them up.
Yea I concur with the toast meister. I'd like do a single pick up because will hit bout 60-90 mins worth extra traffic if we try to leave HR at 4pm or later.

As far as I know C-Stick is driving over to my place around 2pm on Friday afternoon, and he'll probably "claim" shotgun. Only crappy seat will be the middle one in the back, hehe.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
I'm back in school in NC. If your leaving for pound on friday you could meet me, kadaj, famous at the hotel, but I won't be able to play before that.
dang i got work friday, were leaving real early saturday.
you gunna have any floor space in that hotel, we got some dough.

anyone else down for some brawl tomorrow?

rhan

Smash Hero
I ain't mad. JUST TOOOO HYPE to really contian myself. Especially that I went to court today for my second ticket and walked away with my license!

I was mainly stating facts in my last post. I go about 50/50 Peach v YL, v Bats.

I plan on using YLink a whole hell of a lot! ;)

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Hi, Im Jwolf I think im cool.
So imma post like Malco!!!
Cause I am Malco!!!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
toast meister
WEIRD you are the third person to refer to me as that THIS WEEK...and I can't imagine ANY of you know each other or talk to each other @_@ I've never been called that before, either, so it's not like it's an old nickname being regurgitated...is there a meme or something I'm part of that I missed? XD
Hi, Im Jwolf I think im cool.
So imma post like Malco!!!
Cause I am Malco!!!
lmfaaaaaooooo [this made me laugh pretty hard on the inside]

D0N

Smash Ace
dang i got work friday, were leaving real early saturday.
you gunna have any floor space in that hotel, we got some dough.

anyone else down for some brawl tomorrow?
My group was in the same situation and Toasty organized housing for us. Id rather not mess with what I didnt organise, especially since there are already 8 people in the room. There were people offering floor space in the pound thread if that helps.

rhan

Smash Hero
Same with mine. YLink practically got me what popularity I have. I can't ever get rid of him!

HYYYYPE!

The_Doug

Smash Ace
WEIRD you are the third person to refer to me as that THIS WEEK...and I can't imagine ANY of you know each other or talk to each other @_@ I've never been called that before, either, so it's not like it's an old nickname being regurgitated...is there a meme or something I'm part of that I missed? XD
Nice ring to it? I prolly saw it on facebook and copied it subconciously.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
No fights. All love <3

and Malco is cool.

Malco!!! on the other hand isn't =/

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
The only other toast-master (besides old people who gives speeches because they like to talk a lot):

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
LOL Theo

Doug - nah it was some random guy on youtube, and then HAT (in a PM), and now you...weird! Hell not even in one week, within FIVE DAYS @_@

Also:

hahaha I actually WAS in a public speaking program called Toast Masters.

**** was pretty cash.

edit:
interesting fact:
...back then [I was...15?], I had a little cousin who was in the class too and his name is Tashfiq...who I ended up nicknaming "toast" because of some bizarre chain of b@stardizations of his name and because he was hella good in the class.

who knew it'd end up sticking to me the way it has XD

Famous

Smash Champion
Haha H4X, might have to wait until the weekend...We'll get some practice in

On another note, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep is amazing...

Oro?

Smash Rookie
what time is kf leaving on friday?

or are the different cars even leaving together?

and schoolie you cheated with those questions lol

Ether

Smash Ace
i hope ether is doing okay period
Thanks. I am. Sometimes rage builds up inside of me. Like at this particular bit of info I received today.

Turns out somebody lied to me when they said trainees need to report to Cox on Monday.
Turns out I could have gone to Pound 4 after all.
Turns out it's too late.

I haven't posted that Marth guide, and sorry, I can't work on it as often as I'd like. I haven't really been in the right state of mind.

But I have really wanted to play some melee.

DJRome

Smash Hero
right now it's looking like 12 people between 2 rooms of:

me
pp
karn
seven
vanz
tec0
yay

rhan
shaeman
theo
anthony
juggleguy
daft

Ether

Smash Ace
toasty, don't worry about it! I can't really afford to go, anyway. I've got some investments to take care of. But I'm sad I won't get to see you.

Top Bottom