• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
My fest is canceled. Sorry for getting hopes up. Mom miscommunicated what day I was going to my Dad's. Apparently I'm going Saturday. >_>

JRay: You said you was going to host this Saturday? Either way I'll be down for whatever.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
oh man was I stoned last night

and magically I woke up and had THE most productive day I've had since I moved to Georgia!!!

**** yessss!!!!

Blazin with Chadddadorf out of his MacGyver pipe was SICK!

I also realized something.

It's common knowledge that Adult Swim on Cartoon Network caters to night-time tree-huggers [hugs of FLAMES!]........but this was my first time being in such a state and watching Adult Swim.

Holy ****ing ****.

Adult Swim is the ****ing greatest thing in the ****ing world when you're baked.

Family Guy actually makes sense because your attention span is only long enough to absorb each non-sequitor joke and by the time the next one comes up, you've got a clean slate and it's a whole new experience instead of seeming like a hilarious-if-you-want-it-to-be string of jokes and gags seemingly unrelated to the plot XD

Also.

Reese's Puffs.

Omg.

Reese's Puffs.

Also Omg Also:

G-reg.
Scar.
Hax.
Silent Spectre.
DARKRAIN.
ISAAAIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

...................in the same building?

..........................registered for the same tournament?

......................................AT MOTHER****ING POUND FOUR?!?!?!?!

*tears of joy and overwhelming emotion*

Oro?

Smash Rookie
hmmmm interesting....at least you guys got somewhat a solid five down right?

I was just thinking Kf gots a lot of ppl..... laugh what we got justin and frank, Jray, King, Jwolf, Malco, me, jird, christian, kyle, oro?, and some others but they are more sluts laugh....

envy is not a sluut....

J!Ray

Smash Rookie
well smash fest at J!Rays!!! haha

233 convention dr
virginia beach,va
757-470-9957

times will be posted tomorrow but fest is saturday

D0N

Smash Ace
anyone tryin to brawl later on today?

well counting you and cocm, craig, famous, pitzer, whodat(i see youre back) plus a couple others(mashirussrikuhaisi?)

id say wed have about enough. it wouldnt be super huge. i have enough room for like 5 or so set-ups

who all would be interested? id wanna get it in before pound, but im not sure if ill have time, im going on tour january 1-9th
slash still plays right? dobee may come if he knows about it. Kiln (an MK) may go. I may be able to convince another one or two people.

I don't know a good date though. This weekend is chus, next is christmas, and after that is your tour.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
slash still plays right? dobee may come if he knows about it. Kiln (an MK) may go. I may be able to convince another one or two people.

I don't know a good date though. This weekend is chus, next is christmas, and after that is your tour.
Hit me up with the date when you get it situtated, I needs some exp out with you gaiz.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
lol this is cute .
no UR cute. mad cute.

also, im down for anything this coming week. As for saturday, since rhan cancelled saturday, shaeman and I have plans for this saturday that involbe our cousin coming in from the navy at hawaii after about a year+ of not having seen him.

...unless we can come up with a plan that involves going to both a smash fest and phil's [shaden!]?

EDIT: Toasty get off of the Greens, u know theyre banned now?

The_Doug

Smash Ace
well smash fest at J!Rays!!! haha

233 convention dr
virginia beach,va
757-470-9957

times will be posted tomorrow but fest is saturday
Hey J!Ray so this is definitely going down tomorrow? Pretty sweet I'll be there.

In case something happens between now and then let me know asap because I can host at my place (again finally), and I'll post the info.

@Ether I might be able to make a Monday or Tuesday next week.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
EDIT: Toasty get off of the Greens, u know theyre banned now?
Well I'll just ask if they're cool with it and if they agree then it doesn't matter if it's banned.

=D

It is on adult swim but I was just being a ****...adult swim to me is the adult swim originals...Brak Show, Space Ghost, Aqua Teen, Sealab 2021, Home Movies, etc.
hahaha nothing wrong with a little well-placed elitism =D

J!Ray

Smash Rookie
okay well the fest is still going down. People can start showing up around 330ish till whenever really

i have 2 tv's 1 set up/ so i can use another cube and 1 set up so meaning another tv and cube.

no fee or anything. But if anyone wants to help throw down on some pizza and drinks let me know

call for any questions or you can text

The_Doug

Smash Ace
okay well the fest is still going down. People can start showing up around 330ish till whenever really

i have 2 tv's 1 set up/ so i can use another cube and 1 set up so meaning another tv and cube.

no fee or anything. But if anyone wants to help throw down on some pizza and drinks let me know

Bringing a setup. Will be there around 4pm.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace

me, crystalnite, and gmon can go ONLY if we know more than 3 other people are going lol.
gas money isn't friendly to us. especially after buying gifts

J!Ray

Smash Rookie
me, crystalnite, and gmon can go ONLY if we know more than 3 other people are going lol.
gas money isn't friendly to us. especially after buying gifts

haha yea all of kf is coming and the doug, cstick?, who ever really haha

btu i know for sure there is gonna be more then 3

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Sorry guys I can't show up today, my back windshield got busted out and I got **** stolen.

rhan

Smash Hero
That's some crazy **** man... Sorry to hear that. Crazy people around this time a year I swear.... :(

rhan

Smash Hero
He's pretty much dead at the moment. Not picking up his phone or even responding to his cuz....

Also Happy Birfday Riku.

Top Bottom