• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
toasty if you read this, could you tell hil/var im going out to get class attendance override signatures and may not be in at 3:30 or whenever it is theyll be calling? even though i got advised, those ****heads never removed my block

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
false alarm. took less time than i thought. now i just have a bigger problem >_> have to retake one of the prereqs for college of business while applying to the college as a sophomore and simultaneously taking classes where you supposedly "have" to have junior standing. and i want to take PSYC 408 as a free elective but dont know if i need permission w/o applying to college of science. unfortunately, the psychology person who can help me is out and i have to go see the dean of business to advance in signing up even though i leave tomorrow.

remember kids, procrastination (and taking 300 level courses before all the dumb kids do) is for winners

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
ToS iz an amazing game. I probably wouldn't have played it if if weren't for my old roomates telling me about how they got beat by a box.......

BTW ToS on ps2 was only released in japan.
I know, some people are into getting *** versions and/or haxxing their ps2s to play *** versions.
BUUT did u know about the ps2's hi-ougi's????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPJXuf_VZ9o&eurl=&fmt=18

Orly?......(ClickMe)................

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
thanks kadaj we were waiting on you so we left and chilled around other things. we smashed other places haha. next time call me son!

rhan

Smash Hero
wtf? u all r sum mad foos! (and i say that just because i cant come)

busy literally all weekend. cant do **** until next weekend
I'm sad...

I guess it's a good thing. I'm playing like garbage today...Not really a good practice buddy huh? :/

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
im pulling an aniki now....... so dont expect roy anymore......also i might not be playing smash any time soon*has major migrain after major headbutt*

rhan

Smash Hero
Why are you gonna tell everyone when only a selected few know who you are? Or even have played with you.

Edit: So does that mean you're quiting the crew? :/

Double Edit:

Boose. My place. Today. ......................a breeze rolls in and I.........................
I just got this... xD

rhan

Smash Hero
Edit: Sorry false alarm.

Eff the TV guide.

To make up for this post. SOVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVVAVA!!!!!!!!1!!!11!1One!!!!!1!11Ecxalmaitonmakr!!!!!! <3

Random post is random.

EDIT AGAIN!:

Survivor is on! :D

Yay Ken!

Random post is still random.

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm gonna be sad this entire week. :(

He had everything in his hands...and it was just taken away like that....I'm never watching survivor ever again...

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
ALSO...people going to Chu's

toasty is driving:
Kadaj
Famous
Fear[?]<---Kadaj, is he still coming???
Everyone in my car is staying with Beaker and Candy

dobee is driving:
D0N
BlackG[?]<---waiting to see if he can get off of work
random kid from fredericksburg ---waiting to hear back from him and told him that if he hasn't replied in the next couple days, he's not coming [I gotta confirm housing and shyz for you guys]
Everyone with dobee MIGHT be staying with FATS.

Scott lemme know when you can make it :)

did I forget anyone?

LASTLY...don't forget about the Xmas Biweekly Theme!!!

1. Bring a gift worth of at least 5$ value!
a. Please WRITE YOUR NAME on your gift.
b. Everyone who brings a gift will have their name written down which will be put into a box.
c. After Singles is finished, we will start opening up our presents!
d. One by one, people will randomly grab a name out of the box. You will receive the gift of the random name that you chose.

By choosing option 1, you..
- Avoid paying the door fee of 3$!
- Will be able to be a part of Doubles Draft Crews! Everyone else is being kicked out.
- Receive a random present!

2. Bring canned food for donations to the poor!
a. I will be choosing 4 deserving people that will go with me to deliver these canned food for the poor after doubles is finished.
b. Bringing more canned food will guarantee you a spot in my car!
c. Whoever brings the MOST canned food will get a chance to play H2YL in a RECORDED 100% serious match individually!
d. Whoever comes in second will receive a ?MYSTERY? gift. I wonder what it could be?

By choosing option 2, you..
- Still have to pay the door fee of 3$
- Will be able to be a part of Doubles Draft Crews! Everyone else is being kicked out.
- Will get a warm fuzzy feeling inside
- Compete against everyone for the top 2 prizes!
- Will be considered to come with me and 3 other lucky people to deliver canned food to the poor!

editz: lol of course that was quoted from Chu XD

Top Bottom