• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
GUYS:

A particular office at ODU is doing a small sale of six surplus TVs tomorrow from 12:30 to 3:30pm. Four 27's for 20 dollars each, one 20', and one 19' for 10 dollars each

GUYS. IF YOU WANT ONE OF THESE SUCKERS POST UP AND I'LL PICK IT UP FOR YOU/GET MONEY FROM YOU LATER

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
it was mad random LOL

woulda been great to see you again, though...and to show that the best Marths in VA reside in DA SOUF
We're both brown. We both play Red Marth. We're both disgustingly good looking.

So many similarities. We should unionize.

Effffff-- wanted to see how you've improved since pound
Since Pound?!

Oh man are you in for a surprise. We need to play!

rhan

Smash Hero
How big exactly is a 27 inch TV? lmao

Idfc...

Boose get me one. As long as it's Standard def.

I'm good for the money.

Also on the Pound 5 rooms situation.

I'm only getting one room.

But I'll pack niiggaz in it.

Even though I still can only think of 4 guys being in the room at the moment.

Me, Shae, Theo, Boose.

So yeah.

Guess it's one room here.

Long post.

Edit: Hmmm almost 4000 posts eh?

Being 16 is cute. /pedo

We gotten better in the 3 years we played with SoVa then the 4 years you have. /trash talk

I just wanna hug. /lonely

/////random almost informative post

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
know how it feels buddy

::hug::

/inb4schooliewrecksyour****up

edit: welp. turns out people were lining up outside the warehouse since 10:30am so the TVs were gone pretty much immediately when the doors opened. sorry sova =\

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Rhan, I was in the middle of nowhere for 3 years.
So, I have like a few months experience, technically.
you guys would be better anyways.
only armada is good at 16
So

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I have tech skill.
i just don't use it as practically as I could.
Ether, I met someone who looks and sounds just like you.
I was like wtf

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Persian. Both parents. :)
OH SHIIIIIT WHAAAAT

***** I might not be Persian but at least my NAME is XD!!!

Bangladeshi people can't even SAY my name correctly [because it's Enver, and not the Arabic name it derives from, Anwar, which is what they're more familiar with]

Theo: we need to plaaaayyyy

I leave on December 30th to Dubai and Bangladesh and I return on February 7th.

I'll miss you guys <3<3<3

rhan

Smash Hero
Rhan, I was in the middle of nowhere for 3 years.
So, I have like a few months experience, technically.
you guys would be better anyways.
only armada is good at 16
So
Unless the middle of nowhere is called "Gloucester, Virginia" no ****ing johns. Live out there for 2 years and feel my pain.

Also Shae won tourneys around here at age 16. With Link. ****** everyone. It didnt matter. Then he picked up Falco. And is rapin Tope stocks.

I suck *** in Smash. I just play cuz it's fun. But if anyone is willing to throw down money against me in some Halozzzzzz CE through Reach, I'll be more then happy to take yo money.

Hey i was wondering if anyone will still be in richmond between the 17th and the 20th. For pre pound practice
Possible. Shae? Theo?

sup sova

be seein u *****es in 2 weeks

get at my falcon

improved a load in a matter of days
Boose will **** yo shiiit.

OH SHIIIIIT WHAAAAT

Bangladeshi people can't even SAY my name correctly [because it's Enver, and not the Arabic name it derives from, Anwar, which is what they're more familiar with]
My name is Arabic. But I'm half Black and German.

lolwut?

Doug!

How did you get the sound working for the Dazzle? Show me how to use this crap.

Edit:

So if I possibly convince Laijin and some company to come down here for one of our ever so random fests/tourneys, who would be so kind enough to house them? <3

Ether

Smash Ace
I use Windows Movie Maker, so I don't know about the sound. Was the audio for the Crew battle not recorded? Also, I guess I could house. Where are these guys coming from?

rhan

Smash Hero
Maryland.

And Lajin told me over Facebook it probably won't be anytime soon. He needs like a good 2 weeks planning period before anything lol

But yeah.

I still haven't be able to fix the frame rate on the crew battle.

Ether if you want you can send me the sound file though via AiM or Email.

LilRhan4

Lilrhan12@yahoo.com

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
OH SHIIIIIT WHAAAAT

Enver is a bomb *** name. ****ing sweet. Persian names in general rock (mine's Arian).

I've always wanted to go to Bangladesh. Have fun ^_^

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Enver is a bomb *** name. ****ing sweet. Persian names in general rock (mine's Arian).

I've always wanted to go to Bangladesh. Have fun ^_^
Hell ****in yeah Persian names rock! ****ing love my name =D

Arian? Siiiick!

Btw: preemptive Salaam :)

Lastly: If you ever go to Bangladesh, just steer clear of Dhaka city...trust me. Stick to the beaches [this will be my first time going to the beaches, actually! In all the...what..9 times that I've been there? I've only been to Dhaka and a few villages that our family descended from]

This will also be my first time going to DUBAI zommmmmmggggggg so excited! I've only been in the amazing airport haha, but never outside of it...gonna be dope

Especially because "winter" over there feels like our SPRING it's so beautiful!!! I wear shorts and malnourished brown people in awkwardly paired sweaters (and sarong/lungis) look at me like I'm ****ing crazy.

Then again, I always get stared at; they can tell I'm an American. Mostly because I'm taller than ALL of them.

Rhan: I always wondered that about your name haha

DOOOUUUUUUG: hi! ^_^

Ether

Smash Ace
I'll AIM you the .wav file in the next few days, Rhan.

Hey, remember the vids that were recorded when I went up to CNU? Any chance I can get those vids?

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
This will also be my first time going to DUBAI zommmmmmggggggg so excited! I've only been in the amazing airport haha, but never outside of it...gonna be dope
make sure you spend no less than 40% of your time in Dubai riding up and down the world's fastest elevator

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
the only elevator in the world capable of replicating the international interest in Dubai itself

almost goes down even faster!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Sup guys. Who is in or really close to norfolk? Ether, rhan maybe? I'm on my droid so I can't see anyone's location. I'll be working there in 2 weeks or so and I wouldn't mind getting some smash in during the evenings if anyone is up for it. I'm a cool dude and my ganon is legit ;)

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
My signature involves tope 4 stocking people
LOL oh the irony...
;)
*cough* i 4stocked tope *cough*
does this mean I can make my own signature sman laugh?

Toasty
I herd you're good at cooking.
How is this?
Oh yeah, he makes amazing nachos and doesnt even give any to his own area. Just to those georgia wh0res down there >_>
(/saltiness)

Those are on Shae's comp.

And alright.
After saturday i can get you anything you need
(idk if that was homo....)

Sup guys. Who is in or really close to norfolk? Ether, rhan maybe? I'm on my droid so I can't see anyone's location. I'll be working there in 2 weeks or so and I wouldn't mind getting some smash in during the evenings if anyone is up for it. I'm a cool dude and my ganon is legit ;)
Pretty much everyone lives around norfolk. Except my cousin, but even that's not a problem.
We're back in practice soooo we'll put up a fight!

rhan

Smash Hero
I know who you are Ace. At least I believe so if my memory serves me right from Jubilee V.

Anyway Ether is probably closer to you then I am. But pretty much all the VA Beach players are closer to Norfolk then I am. Though if you're willing to travel across the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel then you'll be able to play the Hampton/Newport News area.

I believe Caboose is in Norfolk at ODU though. So you guys should see if you can get something together.

I'm always down to play though. I need work on the Ganon match-up. There just aren't as many good Ganon's out there to get the experience from.

*Diq riding Shae's Ninja post*

I back up Shae's comment when he said he 4 stocked Tope's Falco.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
That is awesome. I've improved a lot since then rhan but I'm sure I will get more than enough competition from you guys lol. I'm just in it for the love of the game. I may be there sooner than expected. They are trying to shorten the contact of the job I'm on right now in ocean city. Looking forward to meeting some of you and playing melee! I will keep you posted.

PS- I play a few other chars as well.

Top Bottom