• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
OMG!

You should totally met Patriotic Zero. He's a Roy player and is pretty damn good. You'd be surprised. And maybe have a run for your money as the best Roy in that match-up.

Also I love trolling the Pound 5 thread hard. This community is so gullible.

I'm pretty much the VBM of 2010. Except I'm terrible at this game.

But I'm still taking names and money at this shizzzz. ;)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I dunno about you but the villages are the best part. My family comes from Shahmirzad and going there is always my favorite part of the trip.
oh don't get me wrong, I LOVE the village!!! I just have never been to some of the most beautiful parts of the country and I've been to Bdesh sooo many times...super excited to finally be going =D
I heard this job might be ending earlier than expected (I'll be in norfolk sooner)... like in a few days. I'll keep you all posted.
YAYUHHZZZZZ!!!! Super excited, bro. Zion will still be in town, too (he really does need a new tag, LOL) so we can smash at his place if/when Ether is unavailable since my setups are always at his(Zion/Frank's) house
I wanna master Marth vs Ganon....so that when I finally play Kage in tournament in 2nd round pools of an international tournament, I opt to wildly throw out counters and get 4 stocked for the whole world to see.........*looks at Ether*
6:38
one of many reasons why toasty should never ever play tournament smash high
LMAAAAAOOOOO I promise I won't play tourney high anymore!!!!! We could have done a lot better but I was still happy with how we did considering it was infinitely better than EVERY time we've teamed prior to this (speaking of which............you do realize the last time we teamed for a tourney was TWO YEARS AGO. @_@)

Rhan: you're not the VBM of any year. Ever.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
sman 4 stocked me in a falco ditto and then proceeded to lose the next 3 to me giving me 5$... good **** you beat my 9th best character with your main XD (and then lost to my fox too) :) damn i need more practice vs falco on FD almost lose the crew battle cause of that, but then i didnt

i beat rhan with my low tier taking his $ (sure as hell wasnt with roy tho) rofl

and nah 4 stocking me doesnt count ever, clearly ;)

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
:report:
reported for attempted flaming
no one cares about social threads. way to waste your time -.-

6:38
one of many reasons why toasty should never ever play tournament smash high
lmao so true :/

sman 4 stocked me in a falco ditto and then proceeded to lose the next 3 to me giving me 5$... good **** you beat my 9th best character with your main XD (and then lost to my fox too) :) damn i need more practice vs falco on FD almost lose the crew battle cause of that, but then i didnt

i beat rhan with my low tier taking his $ (sure as hell wasnt with roy tho) rofl

and nah 4 stocking me doesnt count ever, clearly ;)
you weren't supposed to read my sh*t talk.... o_o
can't wait to play you again

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I wasn't wildly throwing out counters. I used them when I genuinely thought they'd hit.

I don't know, it's whatever..
Ether

Your Marth vs Sheik is inspiring

I am going to watch those videos at least 20 times within the next few weeks

No joke

And then we will show the world how to play that matchup

Tope

Wtf start 4 stocking space animals already!

Ether

Smash Ace
Thank you, but I wish you could have seen the first set of me vs Tope. Or I wish I adapted for the next two sets. I don't know if it's winnable anymore.

rhan

Smash Hero
Ether.. you can do anything.

You just have to realise Sheik is simple and doesn't have to do anything. It's not you playing bad. It's just that Sheik is a simple character to play.

Ether

Smash Ace
Rhan, thanks for the pep talk, man. I feel a little better. I still don't know if I'm going to Pound. I'll buy the ticket off of you in a week when I'm paid in case I end up wanting to go.

rhan

Smash Hero
I still have a Pound 5 registration of Melee S+D.

Up for anyone to buy.

20 bucks. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY cheaper then what you an buy for right now.

toasty

Smash Hero
I wasn't wildly throwing out counters. I used them when I genuinely thought they'd hit.

I don't know, it's whatever..
bahahaha I'm sorry I hit a nerve...no wait, I'm not sorry. I wanted to hit a nerve.

I want to see that look on your face like you had after I beat you 2 matches in a row [in a 3/5, though] next time you face anyone and everyone. especially some "pro" that you should be handling well =D

<3 I love youuuuu

Ether

Smash Ace
Toasty, seriously, if you're going to help me, give me tips on what I can do better. Don't just bash me and say I'm supposed to beat pros who play great people on a regular basis.

toasty

Smash Hero
Toasty, seriously, if you're going to help me, give me tips on what I can do better. Don't just bash me and say I'm supposed to beat pros who play great people on a regular basis.
sorry...was just trolling a friend and it came off badly (and I picked the same dead horse to kick...though to be honest: you really have absolutely NO other material for someone to use to poke fun at you...regardless, I went about it the wrong way. Shouldn't have said anything at all really >_<)

I really do feel like a d*ck, though (not just for posting about it...........repeatedly.)

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Ether - It's awesome fun when we team up! Although every time my down-smash hits you, I feel like a part of my soul just curls up and dies. I should start training again to be a better stock tank.

C-Stick - Sup man how's the Ganon doing? Thinking back to a few things of the things we talked about and learned about Pound 5 I can recall the main thing right now that you told me, "We need to get faster."

The_Toast - Why haven't you bought that gas station off of Battlefield and Sam's Drive yet? That place is like an oozing cash cow waiting to be poked, prodded, and milked.

Wretched - Armada back in 2005-2006 when he was 13 or so was all tech skill and reaction. It took him over 2 solid years playing top level smashers (Ek, Helios, Amsah) to get really good.

Any SOVA fest soon?? Will try my damnedest to get the time off.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
hey S-man: howd you decide on which videos to upload? were those the only ones recorded properly? because i really wanted to watch me vs juan

Top Bottom