• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
ACE: (this is Caboose)

im at ODU and next week (finals week, but i only have two finals) im going to try and get some of the people who are still AT ODU to start smashing every now and then (there's a couple here i've yet to play so can't really say anything about their skill level) but if you're here then id be glad to play you! tho its good you play other characters because i dont know how fun ganon dittos would be for extended periods of time XD

be aware though i dont actually live here (and id assume the others here may not as well) so if you cant get here before end of next week we may be gone =\ toasty, however, DOES live right next door to ODU if you can catch him. tho be aware he's a busy dude and leaves on the 30th to go out of country

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Awesome man! And I love dittos to death, haha. But yeah I can play others too. I will have to pm some of you later when I'm on my comp for contact info. Can't wait to melee lol

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
@shaden

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

@ace wtf are u doing in va???

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Theo I work as a surveyor for a dredging company and I travel a lot. Right now I am in ocean city md but plan to be in norfolk around the 17th. I work 2 weeks on, 1 week off, so I will be there most of the time. Will you be in va for the holidays?

rhan

Smash Hero
Yes he will be.

And I believe Ether should host something again when you guys get down here again. I might be able to host something too.

But that's TBA.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
@shaden

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

@ace wtf are u doing in va???
Lol what was that in regards to?
I love ****

Yes he will be.

And I believe Ether should host something again when you guys get down here again. I might be able to host something too.

But that's TBA.
Yeah I can host too. We have 4 venues I assume.
Chase's venue (the 8 year old melee player)
Turhans place. (hosted by his grandma)
CNU (hosted by either juan, me, or trey)
Ether's place (hosted by marth)

Will do theo.

Sounds good rhan.

Hopefully I can get up with toasty's ness too :) surprisingly fun matchup imo
Yeah fun for me too!
Have you seen his video?! it's a trap??
my whole life, i thought that was my link
it wasnt mine .__.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Hey Ace. Sup bro?
Not much, I'm gonna hit you up when I'm in town for sure (pm me your digits if you want), I have always liked your marth.

Yes S-man, it IS a trap. Lol a good ness isn't easy for ganon, gotta play cautious or get *****.

I have a trap of my own!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnXY5HAIGNg#t=0m17s
It's a trap because my tech skill is kinda rusty these days lol

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yeah I can host too. We have 4 venues I assume.
Chase's venue (the 8 year old melee player)
Turhans place. (hosted by his grandma)
CNU (hosted by either juan, me, or trey)
Ether's place (hosted by marth)
. __ .

Ace, I've always wanted a mod here <3

EDIT: THE STICK IS A LIE

rhan

Smash Hero
LMAO!!!!! "The Stick is a lie"....

Also Wretched said he'd try to host something around 2pm Saturday.
get hype?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Hopefully I can get up with toasty's ness too :) surprisingly fun matchup imo
Ahhhhh EFF are you really going to inspire me to pick up da kid again?! I haven't used him seriously since Pound!

But...in the spirit of the moment, I'll bust out my Wiz Khalifa Ness on yo b*tch*ss

Also: I love practicing Ganon vs. Marth...I would love endless amounts of that matchup ^_^

But yeah, heed Caboose's warning about my availability LOL

Ether is free for early morning Smash as well as all day Thursday and Friday =D

He's AMAZING and definitely the best in the area so if you can, play him

I'll see if Zion's gonna be around town for the holidays cuz he's a pretty good Falco :)

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
SO was I... wayy back in the day. i saw youtube videos like 3 or 2 years ago, and when I finally met him... I think i squealed like a little girl....
or maybe that was when I met otis.

rhan

Smash Hero
You still squeal like a little bitch anyway....

Ace I think we have an over due MM YL v Ganon. If you wanna get that done we can at one of these future fests.

I forgot the price so you can set it again.

rhan

Smash Hero
You want me to start being serious and stop playing YL in our friendlies then? I can always whip that Falco's *** when I bring out my metal bish.

Pick me uppppp.... I'm bored.

rhan

Smash Hero
It's all good.

Ace that's cool. Imma be waiting to get wrecked. I recently found out that YL v Ganon is hard as hell....

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
It's all good.

Ace that's cool. Imma be waiting to get wrecked. I recently found out that YL v Ganon is hard as hell....
Told you its not all that easy. Probably close to 60/40 in ganon's favor, very winnable for ylink. Either way it'll be really fun to very some games in.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Lastly: If you ever go to Bangladesh, just steer clear of Dhaka city...trust me. Stick to the beaches [this will be my first time going to the beaches, actually! In all the...what..9 times that I've been there? I've only been to Dhaka and a few villages that our family descended from]
I dunno about you but the villages are the best part. My family comes from Shahmirzad and going there is always my favorite part of the trip.

This will also be my first time going to DUBAI zommmmmmggggggg so excited! I've only been in the amazing airport haha, but never outside of it...gonna be dope
Oh man Dubai. I still need to go.

Waaah Dubai hype

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
hahaha ok

I heard this job might be ending earlier than expected (I'll be in norfolk sooner)... like in a few days. I'll keep you all posted.

Top Bottom