• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
I agree with the new list. Top through middle is perfect IMO except MAYBE Falcon better than Peach. I think Y. Link should be at the top of bottom tier but...those characters don't matter too much anyway.

Any melee this weekend?

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I agree with the new list. Top through middle is perfect IMO except MAYBE Falcon better than Peach. I think Y. Link should be at the top of bottom tier but...those characters don't matter too much anyway.

Any melee this weekend?
Idk man... Y. Link ... no comment. Roy should be like the worst In the game though

rhan

Smash Hero
jigglypuff is not the third-best character in the game. So...fuucking...stupid...

And Falco is the best character in the game.
It's based on tourney results.

Any melee this weekend?
It's based on tourney results.

Mango is the third best character in the game.
Exactly.

Idk man... Y. Link ... no comment. Roy should be like the worst In the game though
Everyone says that Roy's garbage tier.

tiers don't amount to **** in this game anyway.
Correction. This game don't amount to ****.

rhan

Smash Hero
I like most of the community. But the ones in the back room don't know shiiiit!

A tier list isn't suppose to be based off tourney results. It's suppose to be match-ups. Tourney results only effect the list (or should) only like 15%. Like someone stated in the new tier list thread. Every other fighting game community works as a whole to put together the list. Not just a group of the "elite" members. Cause quite frankly after seeing that list...

Either I'm being punked. Or this community is hopeless...

Also: Everyone just hates Roy's lack of variety.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer

A tier list isn't suppose to be based off tourney results. It's suppose to be match-ups. Tourney results only effect the list (or should) only like 15%. Like someone stated in the new tier list thread. Every other fighting game community works as a whole to put together the list. Not just a group of the "elite" members. Cause quite frankly after seeing that list...

Rhan is the ****ing man for this post.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I have to say i agree.
There is no majority agreement outside of the back room, and there are a lot of disagreements within it.

unrelated, i really want to play melee... preferably this weekend. i've seen a few people wanting to play. we need to capitalize on this

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion

i can respect ur individual belief on tier lists, but this one wasnt even a collaboration by the whole mbr LOL

i thought ppl knew that

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet

Sometimes it's kinda hard to tell which backroom is worse.

rhan

Smash Hero
i can respect ur individual belief on tier lists, but this one wasnt even a collaboration by the whole mbr LOL

i thought ppl knew that
It's all the idiots of the BR. KK's list should have been a example. it was nearly perfect. Except for the jiggs placement. Then other idiots tweaked it with all sorts of other bull****.

Sometimes it's kinda hard to tell which backroom is worse.
I'm starting to think it's just the people who think that run ****.

Honestly I'm kinda sick of it. :/

Wretched

Dankness of Heart

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Okay, i forgot to say that this isn't 100% though, because I have to confirm with others (I live in a big house).
Rhan, you up for it?

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
im not saying i disagree with the tier list, but i do agree that it should have been more of a collaboration by the whole mbr.

if the whole mbr had worked on it and it came out like it is, i would be fine with that too

rhan

Smash Hero
The Fear is visiting hampton if anyone wants to play... hit me up 8045497067
How long you staying in Hampton?

Okay, i forgot to say that this isn't 100% though, because I have to confirm with others (I live in a big house).
Rhan, you up for it?
I work Thurs - Sun this week. Only free Monday afternoon - Tuesday night. Wednesday I'm going to go take the ASVAB. This weeks looks like more **** of me not doing much of anything. Not even able to see my girl...

You're late. Everyone pretty much already knew they were in the game or was going to be. Plus only 4 people on this site actually cares.

And even then....

They probably don't care. One of them was a waste of a spot.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
cstick, here. Everybody has got to leave at 10:00 though. only seven hours for you cstick.
My bad I spend today with my girlfriend on her birthday.

I'd be willing to make a day trip to sova on Sunday.
Sounds cool. i'm down if anyone else can get a place for us to play

Mad late bro. And it's pretty lame adding both instead of just 1.

U mad?

Yeah you mad...
yeahh he mad...

I'm late as hell but mugen is ****ing legit.
Only when kuromaru and slime are playing ._.

You guys are mad active. Keep it going. I'll host again soon, probably Thurs/Friday this week.
Friday is always good for me

Top Bottom