• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
My **** is so hard right now
Oh it better be.

Also for our room at Pound it's only me and Shae... Maybe Theo if he doesn't room with his NC bros.

So technically there are 2 spots for the room.

*Disclaimer*

I haven't exactly paid for the room yet. I want to know how many people we'll have before I put the money down. I wanna follow Plank's wishes and only have 4 people in the room.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
sooo Sunday suddenly freed itself up and I KNOW at some point I'm going to the Military Hwy Hooters at SOME POINT between 12 and 5...apparently there is SOME form of free wings [don't have the details yet but I'm waiting on them :)]

bringing people is encouraged and I wanna play Melee soooooooooooo....win win right? I say we have lunch there and then Meleeeeeeee...somewhere?

>_>

<_<

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
hot diggity daffodil count me in!

regarding setup, if ether/STARS cant host, then if we can contact zion we can use his setup and billy should still at least have a memory card with unlocks on it so we can combine forces and captain planet it up

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Double Post for update:

Called the Hooters and asked about the deal...turns out that if you show up during the football game [chick was that ambiguous] and purchase a beverage, you get (some) free wings..."I think about 10?"

either way: it's free wings...and t*tties [though sometimes not >_>]

OH I thought I should let y'all know:

the person who told me about this is Lyan...who is now training there, and will be there...sooo just a heads up XD

She won't be serving but she'll be "shadowing" since she's JUST started

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Monday might be good...where you at Wretched?

Or who's able to host?

OR:

ETHER ! can i haz lando tiem plx?

=^_^=

Boose: I was soooo stoked to see your name on the list =D

and good **** @ the rest of SoVa :)
im in virginia beach. on monday from 2:30-8:00 I can host.
Rhan, i really need a room if you will let meh bunk. i don't mind the floor.

rhan

Smash Hero
sooo Sunday suddenly freed itself up and I KNOW at some point I'm going to the Military Hwy Hooters at SOME POINT between 12 and 5...apparently there is SOME form of free wings [don't have the details yet but I'm waiting on them :)]

bringing people is encouraged and I wanna play Melee soooooooooooo....win win right? I say we have lunch there and then Meleeeeeeee...somewhere?

>_>

<_<
Double Post for update:

Called the Hooters and asked about the deal...turns out that if you show up during the football game [chick was that ambiguous] and purchase a beverage, you get (some) free wings..."I think about 10?"

either way: it's free wings...and t*tties [though sometimes not >_>]

OH I thought I should let y'all know:

the person who told me about this is Lyan...who is now training there, and will be there...sooo just a heads up XD

She won't be serving but she'll be "shadowing" since she's JUST started
LMFAO!!! ***hole... I'm spenidng all pretty much all Sunday with my girl. I'm sure she wouldn't mind me blowing her off for Smash (She encourages me to ignore her and play Starcraft. Idk she's just awesome). But if I blow her off to play Smash and go to Hooters? Lmao I'll be ****ed.

You suck Toasty...

im in virginia beach. on monday from 2:30-8:00 I can host.
Rhan, i really need a room if you will let meh bunk. i don't mind the floor.
Legit.

With the room(s). If you got the funds to come up with your part of the room idgaf who bunks. Fyi ya'll can fight over beds. I hit the floor with my good ol' sleeping bag. :laugh:

So as of now it's 1 room:

Me
Shae
Wretched

Depending on Shae we'll probably ride up there Friday then stay there until Sunday. Maybe stay the night Sunday. That's on Shae if he's got class that Monday morning or whatevs.

Hyyyyyype!

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
driving...
hell yea ima lay down the serious face on my parents.
ima be 18 so i wanna drive to pound D:
If they say no... i can't guarantee i'm not going anyways... so it aint gonna be a pitzer moment. i already paid so im going regardless.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Is he driving you? does he have room in his car?
if so then unless he personally hates me i think we'll be good.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
I have a pretty O.K. car, 4 door... not extremely roomy, but not small.
2 people riding with me is the optimal amount, 3 i wouldn't mind either.
still not set in stone that i'm driving though

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
Tomorrow? mmmmmmm possibly....more likely no than yes...but we'll see. I have classes this week but am considering a trip down there over the weekend.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
;-; .
Edit: its okay. rhan isn't coming today anymore anyways.
plus my family is scared of black guys that are allegedly "F*cking loaded"

Top Bottom