• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
wretched said:
I'm actually pretty bad at smash now.
Did you read that part. Coming to play singles with me prolly isn't a fruitful endeavor
I played Malco, and he wombo comboed me with one character.

Ether

Smash Ace
Malco can be pretty tough. And I'm not the best in Va. Maybe Sova, but even that's questionable at times. Either way, let's get some games in soon.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Oh, I didn't assume you started a long term job so early.
Thats unfortunate.
But, regardless, smash >.>
Who is going to pound

rhan

Smash Hero
what is your job? I've been a worthless procrastinating sack of **** working **** jobs for the better part of eight years now. Gimme your best shot.
Factory work. Assembly line. 12 hours. 7pm - 7am. Thursday - Saturday. Work Sunday this week.

Gimme your best shot...

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
I would love to come to this **** on friday but I'd need a ride and I prolly won't be free until like 4(stupid class...) but if everything works out then I'm down. As always if gas and **** is an issue I'll pay it.

CStick

Smash Lord
Factory work. Assembly line. 12 hours. 7pm - 7am. Thursday - Saturday. Work Sunday this week.

Gimme your best shot...
you make more money than I do, probably.

I've had at least four jobs where, either through general work hours or pulling double-shifts, had me working 10-14 hours a day (five days a week, too). Overtime was nice, at least. So, harden up :p. Keep your job you got and just look for a new one on the side. No reason to quit and be pulling in no money.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Monies X 4
LOL thissss
hey guys
I live in a large house and I have no unfree time, so if anybody needs a place to smash, I'll always be here from 3:00-8:30 on weekdays, and all day on weekends. I have 4 setups available as well. Maybe that will make you guys more enthusiastic.
DING DING DING DING DING!!!! HOLY CRAPSTICK. GET THIS GUY A FEST!!!

Ether! Motion to move your fest to Wretched's place? :)

Hmm..I probably shouldn't talk as I won't even be back in town yet.

But yo goddaaaamn that's an awesome setup...sounds like what I would have had if I didn't leave SoVa and ended up getting my own place XD

hmmm....I smell a local tourney venue?

Wretched...I'll come by in a couple weeks once I've settled down in SoVa again...we'll talk =D

Ether: I honestly don't have the time to be the getting-to-be-**** TO that I was...I can set **** up and run it when the time comes [and use my rep to bring peoples...sorta >_>] but I'm gonna need hype foot-soldiers [though it doesn't have the same effect, sadly]

We'll see, though...

Rhan, if you are free during the rest of the week and you are "fed up" with your current job, do NOT even consider quitting until you've found another job and it's GUARANTEED that you've got it.

Even still, I would caution against quitting. If you "left" that place for something BETTER (and I mean someone ELSE looking at your resume would consider your next job a step up from what you've got now), then that would be great.

However you end up leaving, should you still choose to [my suggestion is: don't]..do NOT leave on bad terms.

A good recommendation is gold.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Random post without reading anything.

I am secretly training in my secret lair to secretly come from no where to secretly publicly beat someone secretly.

secretly

EDIT: ever noticed words that look weird after seeing them over and over? yeah secretly is secretly on of those secret words.

EDIT EDIT: Secret.

Edit^3: I'm moving to my own house soon sooooooooooooooooooo major festivales when i do

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine.
Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling & started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible with legit comments. I'm in a chair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE

CStick

Smash Lord
look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine.
Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling & started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible with legit comments. I'm in a chair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owgykvbfgue

so much win

rhan

Smash Hero
I could careless about the money. Money isn't important to me.

I want to live comfortably not living day by day sleeping and then going to work. I rarely see my friends, family, girlfriend, people that matter (AKA you guys <3), and more importantly do what I wanted to do out of High School.

I'm pretty much a slave to this job.

I think they changed my name to Tobe. >_>

Also: I haven't quited yet. I'm looking into something else with more reasonable hours. I'll put in whatever when I find something else like fast food or some ****.

Also also: Shaden <3

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Sweet roots reference

EDIT: the pizza buy-in if we host here will be 20$ a slice, so ether still has to host.

rhan

Smash Hero
If you host next Sunday and Shaeman decides to drive Zeus and I. And Malco/JWolf/Ether/Rest of VA Beach decide to go.

I'll pay for pizza n drinks straight up.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I'm just kidding- I just don't want to host on friday.
its the one day of the week the household doesn't permit a host this week.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I could careless about the money. Money isn't important to me.

I want to live comfortably not living day by day sleeping and then going to work. I rarely see my friends, family, girlfriend, people that matter (AKA you guys <3), and more importantly do what I wanted to do out of High School.

I'm pretty much a slave to this job.

I think they changed my name to Tobe. >_>

Also: I haven't quited yet. I'm looking into something else with more reasonable hours. I'll put in whatever when I find something else like fast food or some ****.

Also also: Shaden <3
LOL i TOTALLY see where ur coming from

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Hype
Toasty hype.
there is a biweekly that you could go dominate (the tower of doom).
The best players are a dk (d0n) and a new sonic (da1andonlysonic/d1aos)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Really? it seemed harmless to point out that you posted the same thing twice >.>. I didn't figure mods would be like "I prefer axe"

randomly

Ether

Smash Ace
Toasty... Hope everything's okay, man.

Redd, where exactly do you live, man? If you're closer than team Richmond, then we should definitely play.

Top Bottom