• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
Saturday is a bad day for me. :[ Got a show I'm going to, and I'll be hungover for most of the day.

Anyone up for Sunday?

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
You say that... knowing that my luck is thinning out. To avoid parking tickets now, I need to be as flashy as possible....

... I'ma ramp my 06 ford escape onto ether's roof. No cop/human with genitals would fine me for that parking job.

Ether

Smash Ace
Snap, turns out I have to work tomorrow 8-5. If anything, this will be held Sunday, but I kinda need to do homework that day. I'll see if I can finish it before Sunday.

Who's coming, then?

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Who really wants to play smash today? I cleared my schedule for Ether's today, it flopped, someone please host something...

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
Hey O-NO what's your schedule looking like for this upcoming thursday? Both DragonCharlz and myself are dying for some real Smash practice (we're both rusty as f@ck) so if you got nothing planned, pm me back or something.

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
No work this thursday, and I'll finally have my license. Is anyone up for smash?

Especially now that I won't have ride squanders?

CStick

Smash Lord
if no one is smashing thursday through saturday lemme know if you want to. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the Topefest due to work

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
We were considering Saturday, but we're sensitive to work-related absences. At the moment it's just going to be a small friendly thing, but turnout's been looking pretty good. This could turn into CNU Round 7...

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
yo o-no, what iz the GTFO time? i got work tomorrow and i get off around 9ish. so i might stop by depending on what time i get off.

Top Bottom