• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
smash singles, teams and 3s for me. yay!

anyone that is competent and has team'd w/ me want to team? yeah? yeah?

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not be a pssy and not enter singles. kthxbai

Arsenal Russell

Smash Cadet
kitsune-ill team up if u think im good enough :(

ooo and ill be entering the singles 2. its about time sova started getting some non-friendly competitions together.

and whats the deal with next tueday? can anybody host??

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
... this might be random and out of place, but something just crossed my mind.

Have we ever considered the possibility of a crew battle between Sova's Squirtle Squad vs. NC's YG0? There's a long winterbreak coming up, and, well, i just think it'd be the swellest thing, guys.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well guys its that time again for me to host another epic Multi-game tourney. (a mini-c3 i suppose)

thing is ive meet a LOT of new smashers since my last tourney and a few more Street fighter heads as well. i dont know if my place could hold THAT much Epicness.
if all of CNU came (or at least a good number of you), W&M, ODU, Team Richmond, along with some other random new players AND, the SF players.....it would be well over 30+

my last tourney had about 25+ (only 20 played, 19 in the crew battle and NO ONE played singles)

this time, theres still gonna be the 5$ venue, BUT for the sake of space theres going to be a 2$ Spectator fee as well.
Theres will be Free pizza and drinks (thus the venue fee)

the date is going to be sometime late December. ill have a full post later.

So far, im going to run....

SSBM teams 5$
SSBM SINGLES 5$
MVC2 5$
TEKKEN5 5$
CVS2 5$
3rd Strike 5$
SF Super Turbo 2$
Puzzle Fighter 2$
sign up will start at 11 AM for BOTH ssbm tourneys. sign up ENDS for ssbm at 12pm.
SSBM teams bracket will start at 1pm singles will start after.

SF games (and other fighting games) sign ups will start around 3pm, END at 4pm and Brackets for MVC2 Start at 5pm.

id like to try to keep track of people that are coming or think they may attend.

let me know.

I'd be done for the 29th of December. C3 is the 22nd.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
nateee. =). let's see. i'm coming with like $5. anyone against quarters? j/w.

I

It Fitz So Good

hey guys, its been a while but anyways.... just wanted to say that I'ma be in town for christmas. deff gunna have to play a lot of smash when I can... you know... comin home.... have to be with the family a lot... but yea, been feindin for the chance to play for sum time now....

CStick

Smash Lord
fun **** last night guys

Jason - you can beat my Marth but you lose to Unreal's kirby?! O_O does not compute, you frustrating ******* lol

O-NO - epic dollar set BU-DU DUDUDUUUUUUUUUDU BU-BU-DU BU-DUDUDUPE!!!!!

Unreal - you really are getting better, and i cant play with you because of school ****** me now. before that, it was work. Too bad your gimp counterpicks backfired

Toasty - omg @ pikachu **** lolz toooooooooaaaaasty tooooooooaaaaaaast!

Rahil - you never seem rusty...ever. fun matches. I think i sorta know how to play against Falcon now...i think >.>

TJ - always funny and cool as hell, even though all you do is sit there and play halo

Russ - still didnt get matches in :(

FATS - good matches, although the marth dittos were ********, but the Ganon dittos are always awesome, and double ganon proved its team superiority lol

Ether - expect'd squanders, but glad to hear you were alright after the accident, and hopefully it wasnt your fault or anything like that

ssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
Thanks for hosting O-No, I always have to go all out against you. I used think your fox was my biggest rival, now you can sheik gay me. good stuff

C-stick those matches were fun, I never feel like I get gayed wehn I lose to you, its just that you were more awesome that round. i want more matches, maybe we could just smash some time.

Toasty, You came to this thing with a head full of steam. seriously, your pikachu is vicious, but I feel you are spending sooo much time fuxing with ness that you aren't maxing out your skills with either of them. fun matches tho nonetheless

Caboose and Rahil- you are good at this game

Russell - nice peach man, those games were mad fun too

Kitsune - WTF MAN! no singles matches, I wanted to fight your fox, he was looking pretty good in teams.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
last night was really fun. all i have to say about o-no's commentary is that it's like kryptonite and funny as hell. the transformers remix was too good, along with the falcon version of hero:laugh:.

unrealperson4564

Smash Apprentice
Virginia Beach, VA ; I think I'm becoming a Sonic
Hay guyz!

Riku-Keep up the good Peach and Shiek(lolz cheap chars) j/k

CStick-Stupid counterpicks countered me this time. I understand the whole school situation going on with you.

TOASTY TOOOOOAST!-thanks for recording matches even though we missed that epic Kirbownage ;_;

Jason- >_> CStick's Marth but not my Kirby? <_<

O-NO-Stole my lunch money change meanie

Rus- Wish I coulda rematched your White Kirby. He still haunts my dreams.

FATS- Haven't seen you in a while your Ganon keeps getting better

Rahil-Oh if my little brother didn't come that captain would BEG for his helmet back.

Sooo uhhh the Squirtle squad needs a mascot, waterboy I'm hearing.

CStick

Smash Lord
I want Ether training...

I got work Sat/Sun but I can smash after 6 on Sunday if thats cool. I need teh Ether practice, cuz my Marth is still rusty (and scrubby)

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Hey, if anyone wants to smash with me today, Saturday, or Sunday, let me know.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
How late can you play? I'd like to counterpick with dk64 for characters other than sheik. Not to mention get mad friendlies and one prospective McChicken match :)

Top Bottom